Chapter 12

oblivious

 

“What? You kissed him?” Xiumin was shocked, terrified more likely to be exact.

Suho facepalmed himself and rolled his eyes at Luhan for being such an . How the hell did he knew? What is he? Psychic? Creepy immortal deer face.

“That was supposed to be a secret you asshead!” Suho hit the back of Luhan’s head. “And how the hell did you knew I kissed him? I thought no one was around.”

“Thanks for hitting me by the way. If that was suppose to so secretive, then, lock the freaking door.” Suho rolled his eyes again.

“I was getting something for Sehun, so, I went to your room, and the next thing I saw was you kissing the boy.”

“Well, just shut it okay? He doesn’t even know I kissed him. He was sleeping.” The leader said with a tinge of blush forming.

“OMEGEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU CREEPY STALKER! YOU ERTED OLD MAN! YOU E! THAT IS SO WRONG IS SO MANY LEVELS!”

Suho threw a pillow at Xiumin to shut him. He knows what he did was a bit odd. But he just can’t help it. Kai or Jongin was just...well, being Jongin.

“Sokay man,been there as well.” Luhan patted Suho’s back.

Xiumin looked at those two as if they were some kind of psychopath and his mind was thinking how the hell did he ended up being friends with such freaks.

“OMG!! I’m friends with psychopaths s. What sins have I done in my past life? FORGIVE ME LORD!!!”

“Well, easy for you to say that when you don’t use to have a stupid crush on such a dense person, who still thinks unicorns are made of cotton candy and sugary paste.”

“And you don’t fall for someone who thinks he’s hotshot, but in reality he’s just as dense as Sehun. Well, he doesn’t believe in unicorns, but he thinks leprechauns gives gold at the end of every rainbow.”

 Xiumin’s eyes were twitching and he had a hard time processing what his mates were complaining. He wasn’t sure if he’s freaking out because of the whole magical things or the fact that the two were acting that kissing the maknaes secretly was normal.

Just as Xiumin was about to yell at them, Kris and Yixing came out of the bathroom. Both wet, towels tied to the waist and both blushing.

“Ayooooooooo guyzzzzzzzzzzz wasssuppppppppppppp....................” Chanyeol suddenly came out of his room.

Chanyeol’s POV

Why is so tense? What is this ery happening? Why is Luhan and Suho hyung all gloomy? And why does Minseokie hyung looks like he wants to kill the two? And Kris and Yixing hyung? What about Tao?

“Emmm I was gonna order some Chinese, but I think eating outside would be better. You hyungs want something?”

“I’ll go with you Yeollie!” Minseok hyung grabs my arms and took the car key.

“Wait! We wanna go too you know.” Luhan hyung motioned him and Suho hyung. He’s so adorable. Stupid immortal face hyung.

“NO! You two psychos stay here! Chanyeol let’s go!” 

End of POV

Minseok quickly grabbed his dongsaeng away from the others. The four was confused. 

“Emmm, so, are you guys like together?” Suho asked Kris and Yixing.

Yixing scratched the back of his head, lips parted, not knowing what to say.

“What about Tao? Does he know about you two?” Luhan sternly asked. Sure he was happy that Yixing finally got together with Kris, but Tao, he’s the maknae, and as a hyung, he was just making sure that no one’s going to get hurt.

 “Well, me and Tao, we have a very open relationship. And well, Yixing, and you know.”

“He broke up with Tao! Yixing suddenly blurted. He’s blushing hard right now.

“Broke up already? Well, that’s a bit...”

“Look, it’s fine. Tao’s already with someone.”

Luhan gave him a hard glare, “Ge, me and Tao were never serious, we were just trying...you know...well, we like to call it experimenting.”

Luhan rolled his eyes at Kris, “Does that mean Yixing’s your toy too?”

“NO! I actually love him okay!” Yixing blushed at the sudden confession and stared at his dhuizang.

“Anyways, I’m declaring Yixing’s mine!” he snake his hand around Yixing’s waist, giving him a light hug.

Suho was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, he’s not agreeing with it, but just maybe, Chanyeol’s the only sane one out of the 12.

 


 

FINNALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I CAN UPDATE :3 I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

really, college and assignments just arghhhhhhhh my head is full with numbers now. I'll be cramming for my exam on this 27th. So, yeahh ;A;

but thank youuuuu for still following the stories, which I really at writing. ME WOVEEE CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :3

ENJOYYYYYYY~~