Chapter 5

oblivious

 

That morning the boys slept in, as there’s no schedule. It’s been a hectic week and they’re in need of a rest. The company was kind enough to clear their schedules. Sehun’s eyes were still shut and he couldn’t bring himself to open it, until he realizes a hand around his waist hugging him. He tried to shake it of him. But the hands were tightly hugging him. He was amazed on how he didn’t notice someone crept next to him.

“Yahh, Kim Jongin, get away from me. Jongin ah~ YAHHHH you freak let go of m…” The figure didn’t feel like Jongin’s. It was skinnier and much softer. He turned to look and he was blushing hard. His heart was thumping and face was getting hot.

“My GOD! You two. Can’t you guys be quiet for…Woahh, Luhan!” Suho was surprised to see his friend sleeping next to the maknae. He thought Sehun was having another fight with Jongin. And as his eyes went down to the floor he could see Jongin. “Am I in that weird dream again? Oh god.” He kept slapping himself.

“Shessh, what’s with the ruckus? And it’s still early.” Jongin woke up and used his free arm to stretch out. Yawning as he did it. “Hyung, why are you slapping yourself?” “Emm, nothing. I thought I was having one of those weird dream again.”Jongin looked at Sehun and slyly smiled. “And you, why is your face so red?” “Huhh? What?”

“Emm, stay still would you Sehun?” Luhan finally spoke out. He was actually already awake. He just didn’t want to let go of Sehun. Sehun was startled and Luhan just let out a chuckled.

“Emm I’m not trying to be rude or something. But weren’t you supposed to arrive like tonight?” Suho asked Luhan. He was still puzzled how Luhan ended up sleeping next to Sehun and Jongin sleeping on the floor.

Luhan gave an awkward laugh and smiled at Suho. “We took an early flight.” Smiling as he said that and his hand still not letting go of Sehun’s waist. Suho raised his eyebrows and “So, where’s the others and how’d you ended up sleeping next to hunnie?”

“They’re still sleeping in the living room I guess. And well it was cold on the couch. Being the visual of Exo, I have to take care of my health. So, I figure why not sleep next to Sehun.” He beamed at Sehun. Sehun’s face was getting redder and he looked away from Luhan.

“Yeahh, slept next to Sehun. After you pulled me away from Sehun. Tchhhh you could just woke me up hyung. You didn’t have to kick me you know?” Jongin pouted. “Well you almost crushed Sehun. I had to pull you away.” “I didn’t even touch him ok? Shessh hyung, I mean if you lov…”

“Ahh hyunggssss!” Sehun finally spoken up. The three was surprised by the maknae’s yelling. He rolled his eyes. “Stop it okay? Let’s go greet the others. They’re probably uncomfortable sleeping outside.”

“Okay” the three said in unison.

Sehun was actually just finding an excuse to get out of the room and away from Luhan for a while. His face was red and hot. He didn’t want Luhan to see that.

The 12 boys finally reunited. And they were having a good time. The M’s kept saying that it was hard for them there and how they missed being with each other.

“So, why did you guys get on an early flight? I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but why?” Suho suddenly asked. “Well, Luhan here was whining non-stop about getting back to Korea. So, to shut him, we left early.”  The others mouthed an O. “Hmm anyways it’s good to be back.” Kris beamed at Suho.

While the boys were busy chatting and eating, Luhan pulled Sehun away. His hand intertwined with Sehun’s. He took Sehun to his room and motioned Sehun to take seat on the bed. Sehun was confused of his hyung’s behaviour. “Hyung, why are we here? Shouldn’t we be with the others?”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

actually , this chapter was super long, and well i found it toooooo damn long. i'm so bad at this. so, i had to edit it a bit. hahahahah i know, this chapter is draggy. ughhh i couldn't help it. i didn't know how to make the two to confess. i'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TT^TT