chapter 7

oblivious

 

That night was the night where he was suppose to walk with Sehun, hand intertwining and arms hook to each other. Walking down the streets only the two of them, kissing and giggling at the silliest things. Well, that’s what he thought. His hand was still intertwining with Sehun’s. The only problem was Kim Jongin.

Luhan’s POV

Gawd! Can’t that boy be apart from Sehun just once? And he says he’s our no 1 fan. That er. No wonder Chanyeol always drag away Baekhyun from Jongin. And of all days Suho didn’t want to watch movies, he had to pick today. He could have distracted Jongin for us. Sehun doesn’t seem to mind though. He actually looks happy Jongin’s here.

“Hyung!” Jongin snaps his finger and kept waving at my face. This brat. “What are you muttering about? And you seemed to be spacing out?” Jongin kept asking. I can’t help it. I can’t be mad at him. He’s Jongin. Sehun’s grip on my hand was tighter than before. “Yeah hyung, what’s wrong? And you haven’t even join our converstion. Did we do something wrong?” he looks at me with those sad eyes. Oh GOD. Why does he have to so perfect? I would have kissed him if Jongin wasn’t here. I flashed them a reassuring smile “Hmm I’m fine. I’m just hungry I guess.”

“Okay hyung. The cafe’s not that far and they serve the best bubble tea. And the best cakes. And the best dessert. And the best cookies. And the best pie. And...”he was counting with his fingers.

“Jongin, you’re gonna have a sugar rush if you’re planning on eating those. And I don’t think Suho will be happy seeing you lidat.” That boy can’t stop talking and I’m gonna have to remind myself to not let Jongin eat all those sweets.

“Dude, you’re not gonna have those okay?” Thank you my perfect Oh Sehun.

“Oh come on, I haven’t have those like in ages.”

“By ages, you mean last week?” Sehun raised his eyebrows at Jongin

“Whateves, I’m gonna have em anyways.”

End of POV

Sehun sat next to Luhan and opposite to Jongin. The three was enjoying their food. They weren’t many customers at that time. So, it was easier for Luhan to hug Sehun. Jongin didn’t mind. He said it was a normal sight. He said Baekhyun and Chanyeol even kissed in front of people. And Tao and Kris would hold hand fed each other. Yup, Kim Jongin had always been a third wheel.

“So, do you always follow people when they’re on dates?” Luhan suddenly asked. Jongin just smiled and replied with a nod. Luhan rolled his eyes. “Jongin ah~ why didn’t you play or annoyed Suho today? I mean you’ve always been clinging around him.”

Jongin chuckled. “Hmm I’m sorry guys. I know I’m not suppose to follow you guys. But it’s boring at the dorm. And the reason why I’m not with Suho is cause, well, he’s not talking to me. He’s giving me a time out. I think.”

Luhan felt bad. “It’s okay. I mean I’m just asking. Why is he giving you a time out? Did you delete his movies again?”

“NO! I’ll never delete his stupid precious movies. Not after the last time.” Jongin just smiled. “Ohh and you guys can kiss you know. In front of me I mean.”

Sehun’s face was flushed and he hit his friend’s arm. “Yahh! We’re not gonna do that in public or in front of you. That’s our privacy you deluded moron.”

“But whyyyyyy? I need a picture of you guys kissing. I’m gonna put it in my album and save it. Fine, if you guys don’t want to kiss. At least a peck at the cheek. Okay?” He was whining to the two. Luhan kept saying how he regrets bringing Jongin with them and Sehun was just flushed.

 

When the three went back to their dorm, the others were already asleep. Jongin was dragging his body to his room. Well at least he thought it was his room. He slept in Sehun’s bed again.

“Don’t bother waking him up. He’s tired I guess.”

“Tired? But he just ate like 3 slices of cake and dozens of cookies and those pies he ate. He should be high in sugar right now.”

“Well, he is Jongin. I can’t figure him out. Besides, you can sleep in my room.”
Sehun’s face was red and he looked at the floor playing with his feet.
“You should stop blushing every time I’m talking to you. It’s cute though.” Luhan smiled and sneaked a kiss at the boy. “Let’s sleep okay?” Luhan lead Sehun to his room and again he kissed Sehun.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the late update (bows head) I was really busy with the whole universities thingies. and also cause i wasn't still recovering from exo's performance during the dream concert. i mean really, IN SUITS. what is air?hwdgbhydg so , i was spazzing on exo in suits and the HUNHAN interaction during inki's recording made even harder for me to calm myself.

 

and also thanks guyssssssss for the lovely comments. i love you guys so muchoooooooooooooooooooo :3

comments and subscribe are loved <3