Chapter 1

oblivious

 

“Emmmm” the boy could feel the sunlight dazzling on his eyelids and he peeked at his phone seeing it’s 8.15 a.m.  He wiped of his drool and tried to get of his bed, when he realized that a pair of hands in his waist hugging him and his back could feel a warm breath.

SEHUN’S POV

Woahh , what’s Jongin doing here ? “Yahh Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin! Kkamjong ah!! You ugly parasite, get your hands of me!! I yelled and tried to hit him. It was to no avail.

I looked at Suho hyung. He was covering himself with a blanket. Aishh really, Kim Jongin you butthead. I’m getting aroused of last night’s dream and seriously in need of a cold shower. YAHH KIM JONGIN!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!”

End of POV

Hearing his dongsaeng yelling during his beauty sleep made him want to punch them. But being the good hyung he is, he forced himself to get up and whispered to the sleepy boy.

“Kkamjong ah ~ if you don’t wake up, I’ll make you watch 10 things I hate about you all over again with me tonight. And I know how you’d love to watch it again for the nth time.”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! I’m awake! “Jongin raised his arm and started blinking rapidly. Just hearing that movie makes him want to chock people. He’d seen that movies countless times with Suho to the limit where he could even memorize the lines.

“And you, Oh Sehun, really should lay off with the okay? Always getting hard in the morning, what dream were you having anyway?”

“Ahh Hyung! It’s not like that. I never…” Sehun tried explaining but Suho already wrapped himself with a blanket and falls asleep. “Yahh Jongin u , move over!”

After getting out of the bathroom, Sehun saw Jongin slouching on the sofa and he just realized that Jongin still hadn’t told him how they ended up sleeping together.

SEHUN’S POV

“Jongin ah ~ why’d you slept with me last night? And you were even hugging me” I starred at his blank face and a frown began to form. Oh ! Did I said something wrong?  “Well, what I’m trying to say is, I was shocked. No, I mean, it’s not like we haven’t slept together, what I meant is, I was…”

“Yahh! Would you shut it? I’m also trying to remember why I was sleeping next to you. “

He was rubbing his eyes and “Ahh~ I remember now. Kyungsoo hyung went to bed earlier than me and Baekhyun and Suho hyung made me watch 13 going 30 again with them. And because Chanyeol hyung kept bothering Kyungsoo hyung, he locked the door. So, I couldn’t get in…or, did that happened last week?” Jongin shrugged then continued “Suho hyung didn’t want me to sleep on the couch and Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyungs’ room was, well…you know…those love birds…I didn’t want to bother them. So, I slept with you.”

Jongin was rubbing his eyes and kept yawning. While sniffling he looked at me said groggily “Ohh, and you kept calling out for Luhan hyung, that’s why I had to hug you. You calmed down when I hugged you.”

I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks and before I could say anything, Jongin walked away and went back sleeping on my bed.

So, Jongin knows…wait, so does that mean I always called for Luhan hyung while sleeping? If that so, then, Suho hyung knows about it too? That Luhan hyung……….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

not a good starter. hahahha i'm not even sure how the story is gonna develop really, but i'll try my best. anyways sorry for the bad grammar 

*bows head*