High School Year

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Class ended early so Moon Chae Won went to her car and started her engine. Before she was about to put her car on reverse Jang Geun Suk knock on her window side. She roll it down.

"Yes?" She asks.

Geun Suk smiles, "Could you give a handsome guy a ride to somewhere? I lost my car keys somewhere."

Moon Chae Won thought to herself, Oh my he just asked for a ride I should give him a ride. She answers, "Okay. Get in."

Geun Suk went to the passenger side and open the door he sat next to her.

Hyo Min saw Geun Suk when Moon Chae Won's car pass her. She was upset to see that he was with her bestfriend. She try to stay happy and ignore so she left also.

Chae Won clearing , "So where are you wanting to go?"

Geun Suk looks at her, just for a quick glance, he thought, "Dang she's so gorgeous." He then answers, "To the Cafe of this street turn right and that's all."

Moon Chae Won turn and parks her car so that he could get out.

"Thanks I will see you around school." Geun Suk quickly turn back toward the car. Moon Chae Won pull the window down, "Your name is Moon Chae Won right?"

Moon Chae Won turns red and nod with a smile. "Well, my name is Jung Geun Suk. See you tomorrow." He then left and went into the cafe shop.

Chae Won thought to herself, "Aha he knows my name gah! I thought he didn't. Oh wait! I remember we had two class in high school year. That was so long though and he still remember me. He is so adorabe!"

She drove off and went to pick up Hyo Joo.

Hyo Joo got off work and came out toward Moon Chae Won car. "So what was it that you were going to tell me?"

"I am going to have a job at the Glow Entertainment, but I don't know what I will be yet though!."

Hyo Joo screams softly, "Omo congrats! Your going to have your dream come true."

Moon Chae smiles happily, "and.. Jang Geun Suk started to talk to me."

Hyo Joo stop smiling, "Geun Suk? Your high school lover? Oh my gosh Chae WON! I thought you said you would forget about liking him! You know he is a player that likes pretty girls then break their hearts!"

Moon Chae Won shook her head, "Not what I see. He seems sweet and nice. Such a gentleman, he even remembers my name."

Hyo Joo laughs, "So he can remember all the girls name that he went out with. Just be careful."

Moon Chae Won nods, "So how are you and Kim Joon?"

Hyo Joo smiles, "We're actually doing great. I love him to death, he is always here for me. We still see each other daily."

Moon Chae Won pouts, "I wish I was in love like you."

Hyo Joo chuckles, "You will some day. Just wait for it."

Moon Chae Won drops Hyo Joo off and reverse her car and went to her small house. 

She opens her door and went inside. She hung her keys on the small hangers next by the shoe closet. She took off her heels and wore her slippers.

She walks into the kitchen and cooked her a small dinner. She went upstairs to wash up and sat down on her comfy chair that is in her computer room. She opens her Macbook and starts to upload pictures from her camera. She edit some pictures and upload them on her blog "Photography with Souls". She did them until she felt tired. Her phone rings, and she looks at it to see who text her. It was Hyo Min. She opens it and it said "Moon Chae Won, tomorrow sleepover is at your place, I already notice Hyo Joo" Chae Won wrote back saying okay. 

Jang Geun Suk was at home by now and he was thinking about Moon Chae Won. He took out his high school yearbooks out and found her.

"Wow, I did not realize she was this cute back than." He smiles and kept looking at all four year books. "Tomorrow I'll get her number." He then put the books back on his bookshelf. He has a text message from No Min Woo, and so he opens it. It says, "Hey Geun Suk! It's No Min Woo, I will be home by tomorrow night. So I'll come over to your place alright?"

Geun Suk text back saying, "No go to your house! I'm just playing. Yeah come over I'll have the key under the mat if I'm not going to be home tomorrow night."

No Min Woo text back saying alright and Geun Suk put his phone away and went to bed.