It Has Stop Raining

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Min Woo walks back to his office and sat in his chair. He pulls out his phone and texts Geun Suk. 

"Hey. Did you know that your girlfriend works at my company right?"

Geun Suk is on the phone with Hyo Min, so he didn't hear Min Woo's text message. After five minutes, Min Woo sent him another text.

"Well, she looks depress so hopefully you can come and pick her up after work. She doesn't get out til I get out. Also she didn't take her car and she took the metro bus this morning. Remember to send her home and comfort her. Bye buddy, I got to go to a meeting."

Min Woo looks at his text and then he send it. He opens his drawer on his right and pulls out a picture frame. It was a picture of Eunjung, Geun Suk and Min Woo together. All of them three looks so happy. He thought of the past...

**Eunjung getting her camera ready**

Min Woo went to his car to get some gronalo bars for Eun Jung and Geun Suk. He sees Geun Suk is hugging Eunjung's waist while she sets the camera. 

"Min Woo. Come over here now." Eun Jung looks toward him happily waving her hand.

Min Woo hurries and went to her. 

"Okay. You two leave a space for me in the middle." Eun Jung sets the camera on a five second timer and she hurries into her spot. 

*Flash* The camera took a image and they all looked so happy except Min Woo, he felt sad when he saw Geun Suk hugging her and talking to her more than a talking to a friend. 

Min Woo also has another flashback when Eun Jung and Geun Suk had argue a couple of times and she would've came over to Min Woo's place and told him everything. His feelings kept on growing more and more for her. Until one day he had confess his feelings for her. 

Min Woo walks slowly to EunJung, while her back is facing him. He calls out her name, "Eun Jung?" 

Eun Jung turns around with a smile, until she saw it was Min Woo she only showed a small grin, "Oh. Min Woo..., Where's Geun Suk?"

Min Woo thought for a second and answers her, "He told me to come tell you that he will be running a bit late, so he asked me to comfort you until he gets here."

Eun Jung walks first to the bench and Min Woo follows her and sits next to her. "Oh, okay then. I will wait."

Min Woo asks her, "Can you listen to what I have to say to you?"

Eun Jung looks surprise but she answers him, "Yes....?"

"Okay," He clears his throat, and slowly confess to her, "I..umm..I...I--I have these feelings..for you but I know that you already have feelings for Geun Suk but I--I have these feelings that is growing deeper and deeper in my heart. I really love you but ... you have.."

EunJung asks him, "STOP! Min Woo..I don't want to hear about this, please. You know I only love Geun Suk, and I love you very much as a older brother. Please, don't make it feel anymore weirder." 

Before Min Woo could've tell her that he was going to go to the States, Geun Suk had appear. 

"Hi Eun Jung." Geun Suk waves to her, and the other hand of his, he was holding a dozen of red roses. 

Eun Jung puts a bright smile and got out of the bench and went toward him, "Hi."

"Sorry for being late," He hands her the roses, "For you." 

Eun Jung smiles and kiss him on the cheek, "Thank you." 

"Oh. Min Woo sorry for bothering your time but thanks for watching Eunjung." He pats Min Woo on the shoulder.

Min Woo nods, "Sure. No problem." He then walk away from them.

Min Woo left to the states after another year with them.

"Have a safe trip and stay in touch with us." Geun Suk tells him before Min Woo gets on board.

"Hopefully we will see each other soon." Eun Jung hands him a gift. 

"Thanks you guys. I wish you two the best luck in your relationship while I'm gone. Geun Suk, you better treat her like a woman." Min Woo laughs

Geun Suk laughs also, "Stop sounding like her father." 

"Okay well I have to get on now. Good bye." Min Woo walks to the line and wave back at Geun Suk and Eun Jung. 

**In Reality Time**

"Wow, that was the last time I saw her." Min Woo told himself. 

-Knock- 

Min Woo puts the frame away before he answers the door, "Come in."

He looks up and sees Yoon Shi Yoon.  "Yes?"

Yoon Shi Yoon sits down and speaks, "How come there are rumors going around this place about you and the new co-worker?"

Min Woo looks at him surprisely, "What? What rumors?" 

Yoon Shi Yoon clears his throat, "Chae Won Moon got out of your car, Director Leader." 

"I only asked her if she wanted a ride since we were going to the same place." Min Woo trys to correct the rumor.

"Well, you better hope Uncle No will not hear this. If he does, you know what he'll do to you." Yoon Shi Yoon tells him.

Min Woo straighten things with Shi Yoon, "My father will not do anything because he believes and trusts me for all the work I have done. Although I had been gone for awhile, I still check up on things over here, haven't I?"

Shi Yoon nod his head, "Yes you have. So I hope you'll stop these rumors or else it's going to hurt Ms.Moon instead of hurting you."

Min Woo looks at him strongly, "Okay, I'm sorry, I'll try to fix it."

Yoon Shi Yoon left his office and went back to his office. Min Woo's celluar rings. He checks it and it is a text from Geun Suk. 

"Yay, call me when your off and tell Moon Chae Won to wait for me.:

Min Woo texts him back, "Okay." 

Chae Won is editing articles and photos for her first magazine for Glow's Entertainment. She receives a message from Geun Suk. 

"Chae Won, I'll pick you up after work." 

Chae Won just stare at the text. She set her celluar to the side and she just stay on task with the magazine. Yoon Shi Yoon always came in her office and check on her magazine to make sure she was not missing any important details and see if the magazine looks professional enough. After lunch Ms.Choi came by Chae Won's office. She knocks lightly, so light that Chae Won almost did not hear it. Chae Won stands up and politely bow her head to Ms. Choi.

"Hello, I did not know you was going to come. Sorry that my desk is already full of junk." Chae Won moving stack of papers to the side.

"No it is alright. It has happen to me a long time ago also." Ms. Choi laughs so nicely.

Chae Won points a to a chair near her, "Sit. Ms. Choi."

"Oh, well thank you." 

"Will you like some tea or coffee?"

"No, I am fine." 

"Okay, so may I ask why are you here in my office?"

Ms. Choi takes out a big yellow envolope out of her bag and hands it to Chae Won.

"What is this for?" Chae Won asks.

Ms. Choi clears , "It is a short mini love triangle film for our company's valentine theme. It will be great to have you as a lead for the first time."

Chae Won looks a bit surprise, "I don't know if I can take this."

Ms. Choi tells her, "Just take it like a gift, to welcome you as a newcomer. I was a great friend of Mr. Moon. I would love to get closer with you."

Chae Won smile, "Thank you Ms. Choi. I will love to do it than. Who will also be the main leads?"

Ms. Choi answers her, "We are still deciding, so we will pick a name out of a jar. There are many males in this company who can act very well." 

Chae Won nods, "That seems great."

Ms. Choi looks at her watch, "It seems that I will be having a meeting in abit. Please practice your role while we give you three weeks to remember the first page of your act." 

"I will. Thank you again." She hugs Ms. Choi and lead her to the door. "Have a lovely evening."

Chae Won looks outside, "Oh, it's raining, but why am I so unlucky and lucky today?" 

She opens the yellow envelope and start reading the first page of her act. 

It is a very short meeting for Ms. Choi and Min Woo. 

"She accepted the role." Ms.Choi says excitely.

Min Woo grin, "That's good. Have you chose the male lead?" 

Ms. Choi looks worry, "Well, don't you remember when I ask if you would want to have a lead in this play?"

Min Woo have to think for a second, "Yes."

"Well, I had your name in the jar and I had chosen you has the male lead and Jay Park is the second lead."

Min Woo is not too serious about it, "Okay. Since you've worked really hard on this I'll accept this role. You're like an aunty to me so I can not refuse the role."

"You do not have to, if you don't want to." 

"No I would love to be the lead."

Min Woo smile and Ms. Choi hand him the packet. Min Woo takes it and he examine it. 

"Wow, interesting line." He smile.

"Thanks, Head director." 

Ms. Choi's celluar rings and so she picks it up. It was the set up for the mini film valentine theme has call her. She hangs up when she was done speaking to them.

"I will be going now, to help the set up. I would love if you will practice your role for three weeks before we start shooting the first episode."

Min Woo looks throughly the packet, "Yes. I will. Thank you." He walks her to the door and tells her good bye.

Chae Won finally finish her first magazine. She sent it to Yoon Shi Yoon, so that he can check if it is clear and that the important details were in it. It is also time for her to go home. Chae Won is hoping for the rain to stop but it hasn't. She walks to the front door and calls Geun Suk. Geun Suk's phone is on silent because he is now with Hyo Min. They are both hanging out together baking brownies. Geun Suk does not realize he has to pick up Chae Won. Chae Won looks at her cell and it has past thirty minutes. She told herself to just walk to the metro stop before it leaves her. She took a step out of the door while it is raining. She keeps walking but slowly, and all of a sudden she felt that the rain has stop. She has tears running down her face but she didn't wipe them and looks up to see why the rain has stop. Chae Won sees an umberalla and she wonder who is holding a umberalla on top of her. She turns around behind her and sees Min Woo.

"You can't get sick if you are going to play as the main lead." Min Woo hands her the umberalla. 

Chae Won is soak and she starts shivering, "Thank you." 

Min Woo sees her shivering and takes off his blazer and cover her with it. "See you are shivering now. Do not make dumb ideas like this ever again. Okay?" 

She nods her head. 

Min Woo asks her, "Can I take you home? The metro must have left by now." 

Chae Won looks at her watch, and it did already past the time when the metro is suppose to be at the metro stop. "Okay."

Min Woo walks her to his car, "Here." He opens his car door. 

All of a sudden before Chae Won enter his car, the rain has stop raining. Chae Won closes the umberalla and looks at the sky. Min Woo did too. 

"It has stop raining." She whisper to herself. 

Yoon Shi Yoon walks out of the company and sees Chae Won entering Min Woo's car. 

"Ugh, did I not give him any clue what he is doing to her life?" 

Yoon Shi Yoon walks to his car and got in and left. 

Min Woo drives to Chae Won's place. Chae Won is still in the car, trying to find her keys. 

"Is there something wrong?" Min Woo asks.

Chae Won kept looking in her bag, "Yes. I can not find my keys." She calls Hyo Joo. 

"Hyo Joo do you have a spare key to my house?" 

"Yes, but they're at my place." 

"Are you at your place right now?" 

"No.. I'm sorry, I won't be home til tomorrow morning because I'm with Kim Joon's family." Hyo Joo apologize.

Chae Won felt dumb, "No it is fine I'll stay at a suana for tonight." 

"Please forgive me." Hyo Joo asks.

"I do. Bye bye." Chae Won hangs up and takes a deep breathe and sigh.

Min Woo did not want to feel nosy but he still ask.

"So do you have a place to stay?" 

Chae Won shakes her head, she opens her wallet and there is only forty bucks in it. "Why am I so unlucky today?" She pouts.

"Can't you stay at Geun Suk's place?" He asks. 

Chae Won looks at her phone, "He hasn't picked up my calls, so I don't know." 

Min Woo feels uneasy, he has a feeling Geun Suk is cheating on her, "Well, you can stay at my place. I have two bed rooms, and you can stay in one." 

Chae Won didn't know what to say, before she could say anything he drove to his place already. 

To Be Continue....