Hired! Yes!

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

*Morning*

Chae Won wakes up and showers, after she gets dress she goes downstairs to make breakfast. 

Her phone rings and it is a number from Glow Entertainment. She hurries and answers it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Moon Chae Won?" the caller asks

"Yes it is." Chae Won smiles really hard.

"Well, you've got the job. See you today by 10am and go to the director's office."

"Omo!!! Thank you very much!" She hangs up the phone and took out orange juice from the fridge.

"Hyo Joo, wake up I need to go to work in a bit so get your lazy up!" She shouts from downstairs.

Hyo Joo is coming downstairs still in her pajamas. "OOH! Pancakes and sausages with scrammble eggs and orange juice!" She chuckles and washes her hands in the kitchen sink and came to the diner table and sits down infront of Chae Won. 

Chae Won keeps looking at her phone hoping to receive a text message from Geun Suk. 

"Can you put your phone away so I can have a peaceful breakfast with you?" Hyo Joo asks.

Chae Won smiles and puts her phone away, "Syrup?" 

"Yes please." Hyo Joo puts a teaspoon of syrup on her pancakes. 

"Guess what~?"

"What? You got the job?" Hyo Joo asks unsurprisely.

Chae Won smiles, "How did you know?"

Hyo Joo answers, "Obviously, you were screaming in a very happy mood."

Chae Won chuckles, "You know me very well. Huh~"

Hyo Joo also chuckles, "Yes~ We've been great friend for a long time."

Hyo Min takes a picture on her phone of her and Geun Suk sleeping with each other. She smiles and looks at it. She thinks to herself, "I know what I am going to do." 

"Geun Suk~~" She whispers his name. 

Geun Suk doesn't wake up so Hyo Min kisses his lip and left him a note. He wakes up after she left. 

"Geun Suk~ and kiss me? Woah~ What happen last night?" Geun Suk asks himself. "Awe crap, I'm too." He got himself dress. Near the telephone he saw a note and it said, "I had a great night with you last night~ Hyo Min 0001-1232-231." Geun Suk remembers who she was and smiles, "Ahh~ that's her digits, alrighty." He saves her number and leaves the hotel. 

"Hyo Joo I have to leave for work since you're going to leave later, here is a spare key for the house when you are leaving." Chae Won hands her the key and goes out the door.

"Drive safe!" Hyo Joo waves and closes the door.

"Yay! Where have you been all night?" Min Woo asks Geun Suk when he was coming out of his room.

"I was sleeping at in a hotel." Geun Suk smile and went to his kitchen for some water.

Min Woo gave him a fierce look, "You did not.," he pause for a second, "did you?" 

Geun Suk look at Min Woo, "What if I did? It was not my fault she was seducing me."

Min Woo gave Geun Suk an ugly look, "So you did. What about Chae Won, did you even talk to her this morning?" 

Geun Suk looks surprise and takes out his phone and message Chae Won, "Hyung, why are you getting so mad this morning?"

"We'll talk about this later. I have to go to a meeting today." Min Woo closes the door behind him.

Geun Suk asks himself, "Damn! Why is he all fire up ever since I broke up with Eun Jung! It is not like he knows what had happen between us. Sheesh! Oh Chae Won!."

Chae Won looks at her phone and realizes Geun Suk texts, "Sorry babe, I was really tired even though I slept early last night. Forgive me~ ( "- . -)." Chae Won replies back, "Oppa Geun Suk, it is okay. I forgive you~ ^^ I'm at work so I'lll text you when I am off on break or later."

Chae Won enters Glow Entertainment and asks the front office where the head director's office will be at. They told her so she takes the elevator to the seventh floor of the building. She sees the name tag on the wall next to the door and it says Head Director and underneath it, it says No Min Woo.

"No..Min..WOO?" Chae Won says reads his name in a whisper. 

"Is he Geun Suk's friend?" Chae Won asks. She then realize it was ten already so she knocks on the door. 

"Come on in." No Min Woo looks at Chae Won when she enters, "Have we already met?" He asks.

Chae Won smiles coming inside the room, "I think so."

"Geuk Suk's girlfriend right?" Min Woo asks smiling.

Chae Won nods her head, "Yes."

Min Woo realize he should ask her why she came, "So, why are you here?"

Chae Won looks confuse, "Well, I had a phone call this morning and this person that works here told me that I am hire and told me to meet you."

"Oh. Oh! Yes, Miss. Moon, sit down." Min Woo feels dumb for not remembering he had hired her.

"So here are the things that you will need to know. The company areas, the departments, the coworkers names, who you work for, and also you'll need to be in advertisements if we need it. Alright?" Min Woo shows her documents of what he is telling her.

Chae Won looks at them carefully and nods everytime when Min Woo asks questions. 

Min Woo looks at his watch and it is ten thirty-five, "I have a meeting to attend. I'll take you to your office."

Chae Won follows Min Woo to another hall and she enters a room and sees a very organize office. Everybody was doing paper work, fixing videos for advertisements, and pictures. Min Woo leads Chae Won to her big office. 

"Listen up everybody! This is a new crew member.  Moon Chae Won. Please give her respect and be friendly to her." Min Woo Smiles and walks to Shi Yoon. 

"Chae Won this is Shi Yoon. Shi Yoon this is Chae Won." Min Woo introduce them to each other. 

Yoon Shi Yoon sticks out his right hand and shakes Chae Won's hand. "Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Shi Yoon if you do not mind to show Chae Won around please do so. Thank you." Min Woo then looks at Chae Won.

"Sure I don't mind." Yoon Shi Yoon answers.

"Alright. Everyone introduce yourself to Moon Chae Won when she is finish looking around the company. Now, I have to go and attend a meeting so I will see you you guys later." Min Woo walks out and goes to his meeting.

Shi Yoon tells Chae Won to dropp her things on her desk and then they will go and walk around the company. 

"So the first floor is just the lobby and over there to your right is where people can watch tv when they have nothing to do. Now the second floor is where all the photos and videos will be edited by the editors team. The third floor here is a very quiet floor. It is busy because it is for photographers to take models' pictures. The fourth floor is where all meetings will attend and other events happens here. The fifth floor is for designers to design clothes and shoes and bags. The sixth floor is a cafeteria. The seventh floor is No Min Woo's floor." 

Chae Won asks, "No Min Woo's floor, what is that?" 

Yoon Shi Yoon answers, "Well, it's the people who he has hired works in these offices. It's pretty busy on some days."

"Oh." Chae Won looks around the halls and they both go back into their office.

The co-workers introduce themselves to Chae Won and invites her to have lunch with them in a bit. They go to the sixth floor to the cafeteria and grab some food to eat. Chae Won told her co-workers abit more about herself and happily ate her food. 

"Hyo Min~" Geun Suk asks on the phone. 

Hyo Min smiles, "Yes~ Geun Suk." 

Geun Suk does not know what to ask her until his stomach growls he ask her, "Do you want ot grab lunch?"

Hyo Min thinks to herself, "It's getting easier."

She then answers him, "Sure. I do not mind."

Geun Suk picks Hyo Min up and goes to a Café that is near to her neighborhood. 

They enter the Café and sat down. Hyo Joo is wiping off some tables and she did not realize it was Hyo Min and she looks even carefully and sees Geun  Suk. She freaks out and takes out her Samsung Galaxy III and take some pictures. 

"Oppa Joon~ I'm not blind but this is Geun Suk and Hyo Min right?" She texts to Kim Joon.

Kim Joon text her back, "You are right it is them. Why are they together?" 

"I don't know oppa~ What am I suppose to do?" Hyo Joo went behind the counter so her manager does not see what she is doing.

Kim Joon replies, "It's okay baby. Chae Won is your best friend so just tell her."

"Thanks oppa~" 

"YAY! HYO JOO~ Why are you not getting these couple (Hyo Min and Geun Suk) their lattes." Her manager shouts at her.

"Hyo.. Joo~?" Geun Suk thinks that he had heard this name before.

Hyo Joo comes to their table and give them their latte and pretends that she does not notice that it was them. Hyo Min smiles at Hyo Joo and sees that Geun Suk's right hand is on the table so she holds it and asks him, 

"Geun Suk -shi~ Why is your hand cold?" 

Geun Suk looks at her and smile, "I do not know." and covers his other hand on top of hers. He had forgotten about Hyo Joo being there and just kept sweet talking to Hyo Min. 

Hyo Joo takes out her phone and this time she video them.

"Hmph! Freaken bastard. See what will happen to you and you son of a b**** ! Hyo Min I'll never forgive you! You ty hore!"

To Be Continue....