Did He Really Ask That?

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Moon Chae Won wakes up and turns to her right and sees her digitel clock saying "7:00". She got up and stretches and got up and slip her feet in her slippers. Then, she went into her small bathroom and brushes her teeth. After that, she brushes her hair and pull it into a pony tail. She then went toward her computer desk and grabs her phone. 

Her phone has a message and it said,"Hey love I'm going to come by 8:00 so we can make breakfast! Love Hyo Joo." She then closes her text and got ready before Hyo Joo came. 

Hyo Joo changes her mind going to the supermarket by herself so she calls Chae Won. 

Chae Won answers, "Yobeseyo?" 

"Yobeseyo!" Hyo Joo answers happily, "Is it alright if we just go to the supermarket together in a bit when I come?"

Chae Won answers, "Ye. I'll wait til you come than."

Hyo Joo and Chae Won hung up and Hyo Joo went to the metro bus stop. 

*Knock* *Knock*

Chae Won came out of her living room and went to the door to see who it was. It was only Hyo Joo and so she opens her door. 

"Anyeong!" Hyo Joo jumps into Chae Won's house. 

Chae Won gives her a, what in the world has got into you, face and laughs and hugs her.

"You silly , let me slip in my feet into my vans and let me get my bag and I'll be out there." Chae Won hurries and went upstairs to get her bag and then she came back downstairs and slip into her vans. She finally grabs her keys out of her small bowl that is on a small table by the door and heads out to her car after she locks her door. 

Chae Won unlock her car automatically with her keys and Hyo Joo opens her door and right after she open hers, Chae Won opens her after. 

"So which supermarket did you want to go?" Chae Won ask Hyo Joo while consertrating on the road.

Hyo Joo thought for a second, "The one that is close to Hyo Min's place. I'll give her a call to come over so we can have breakfast in a bit."

Moon Chae Won, "Mmm. Okay." She then turns on her left and kept going straight until she reaches the market. 

Hyo Joo has her phone in her right hand by her ear, "Yobeseyo!" She asks while pointing to a parking space for Chae Won to park. She is lazy to walk from a far parking spot so she likes to park closer to the store.

"Anyeong Hyo Joo." Hyo Min yawns. 

Hyo Joo replies, "We're going to have breakfast at Moon Chae Won's place and so we're going grocery shopping. Do you want us to buy you anything?" While walking into the supermarket.

"Oh! Buy a bag of kkokkalcorn (crunchy and corny snacks that korean loves) okay I will love you forever" HyoMin says happily on the phone.

"Okay! I'll go now and I'll text you to come over." Hyo Joo ends the call and walks to get a cart while Chae Won was alreading entering the automatic doors.

They went to the fruit area and grab a bag of oranges, a carton of red grapes, and a carton of strawberries. Chae Won went to the meat area and grab a pound of ground beef and a package of meatballs. 

Chae Won turns left where Hyo Joo was standing with the cart and ask her, "Can you go to the noodle section and get two bags of speghtii noodles and two can of sauces?" 

Hyo Joo looks at Chae Won and nods. She pushes the cart and went to the speghetti section. She sees Geun Suk and says his name, "Oh Geun Suk?"

Geun Suk turns and sees Hyo Joo and was trying to remember who she was, "Yay, it's been.... a long.. um time!" He chuckles, since he doesn't remember who Hyo Joo was. He then kept thinking until Hyo Joo interupts him.

"Yay! Geun Suk, do you not remember who I am! Do I need to knock your head open?" Hyo Joo said it while shaking the noodle in the air making it seem like she was going to throw it at him. 

Geun Suk than remembers who she was, "Oh! Your Hyo Joo. Kim Joon's weird girlfriend." 

Hyo Joo slams the noodle into her cart, "Yay! I am not weird. I am awesome." 

Geun Suk chuckles, "Kim Joon says the same thing, that you are awesome, something is wrong with this guy." 

Hyo Joo looks for the tomatoe sauce, "Yeah, whatever. Well, I'm going to get ...," she finds the tomatoe sauce and puts it in the cart,"this sauce and be out to see Chae Won." 

Geun Suk stop looking at the noodles and turns toward Hyo Joo, "Moon Chae Won?"

Hyo Joo answers, "Yeh." 

Geun Suk got in front of her cart, "Yay where is she right now?" He smiles. 

Hyo Joo turn the cart to his right so she could get through him, "Just follow me you knuckle head." 

Geun Suk then follows Hyo Joo. He sees Moon Chae Won and waves at her. 

"Anyeongsayoe." Geun Suk smiles. 

Chae Won bows her head a little and smiles back, "Anyeong. What are you doing here?" 

Geun Suk answers, "I was going to buy some groceries for breakfast. What about you?"

Chae Won answers, "I am also doing that too. Um..Do you want to have breakfast with us instead? With me, Hyo Joo, and Hyo Min."

Geun Suk didn't think and quickly answers, "Yeh!" 

Hyo Joo slaps her forehead and shook her head and thought to herself, "Oh no..please don't." She then pushes the cart and told them to follow her. Chae Won and Geun Suk were talking with each other and picking out what they should have for their breakfast. After finding what was for breakfast they went to get the snack that Hyo Min asks for and after that they went to the cashier. Geun Suk helped put the groceries in the trunk and told Moon Chae Won that he would follow behind them. Hyo Joo then text Hyo Min to come out when Moon Chae Won arrived to her house. Geun Suk again helps them taking out the bags and put them in the fridge. Hyo Joo calls Kim Joon to come over since Geun Suk said that it was weird being the only guy. Kim Joon came right after when Hyo Min came. Hyo Min sees Geun Suk and she felt weird but she says hello. Geun Suk smiles, and Hyo Min thought to herself that he should be hers that day. 

Moon Chae came into the living room where everyone was relaxing on the couch and watching t.v. "Yay! Hyo Joo and Hyo Min let's wash some fruits will you?" They got up and follow her into the kitchen. Hyo Min cut the fruits and Hyo Joo helps Chae Won make Speghetti. While the girls were cooking the guys were bored so they were talking to each other. 

"Bro I thought you was going to break up with Hyo Joo?" Geun Suk slaps Kim Joon's left thigh. 

Kim Joon jumps a little, "Yay! I'm not like you who break other girls heart okay. I love Hyo Joo. She has always been here for me." 

Geun Suk chuckle,"So she is like your mommy?" 

Kim Joon just ignore his question and says, "Hyo Joo is the most wonderful girl out there, and you'll never know if you have never felt in love." Kim Joon smiles and put his right hand to his heart. 

Geun Suk shook his head and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. 

He asks Chae Won where her cups were and she grabs a cup out of the cup board. 

"Here you go. The water is in the fridge." She says. 

Geun Suk opens and pour the water into the cup. He then took a sip out of the cup and gives the full cup of water to Chae Won.

"Here. You must be thirsty." Geun Suk holding the water smiling cheerfully. 

Chae Won grabs the cup and says thank you and drank all of the water and rinsed and put it away. Hyo Min say what had happen and she was jealous. She had wished if Geun Suk gave her a cup of water so she threw a fit and went to the bathroom. 

"Yay, Chae Won what is wrong with Hyo Min?"

Chae Won and Geun Suk turn to look at Hyo Min going out of the kitchen and shrug. 

"I don't know. I hope she is alright." Chae Won says while putting the noodles into the pot of water. 

"Geun Suk go hang out with Kim Joon so us girls can get the job done." Hyo Joo shoo him out and Chae Won laughs.

"You didn't have to be so mean." Chae Won laughs. 

Geun Suk phone rang, and he opens his phone and it reads one text message from Min Woo. 

"Yay! Geun Suk I'm already at your house. I came in early so where are you at?" Geun Suk text him that he was at a friend house. 

Geun Suk went back into the kitchen and ask Moon Chae Won, "Could my friend come over also? He just came back from America."  

Moon Chae Won nods, "Sure I don't mind. The more guest there are it'll be fun." She smiles. 

"Okay then I will go pick him up and see you in a bit." He smiles back and winks. 

Geun Suk got into his car and left. Kim Joon was just enjoying himself and the television. Hyo Min came back downstairs and went back into the kitchen.

"Yay! What is wrong with you?" Hyo Joo shouts from the corner of the kitchen. 

Hyo Min turns at her, "Nothing. I'm good." She smiles like she was so happy. 

The speghetti was ready and Geun Suk and Min Woo came in time. 

Chae Won greets Min Woo, "Anyeongsayo." She took out her right hand for it to be shaken by Min Woo's hand. 

He nods and took her hand and shook it. They're eyes were conected and it felt like a spark in Chae Won's heart. Geun Suk than grabs Min Woo's shoulder and took him to meet Kim Joon and the other girls. 

"The Speghetti is ready you guys. Come and take a seat." Chae Won said. While she was taking out the cups and she went to get her gallon of cold water out of the fridge.

Everyone greeted each other and after breakfast Chae Won cleans up after everyone. Hyo Joo helps wash the table and gave the dishes to Chae Won to wash. Hyo Min set the fruits out on the livingroom table for the guys to eat. Min Woo got up from the couch and went into the kitchen toward Chae Won.

"I'll help wash the dishes since I have nothing much to do with the guys." Min Woo says to Chae Won. 

Chae Won looks at him and scooted over. "Alright if you say so." She soap the dishes and he washes them. After they were done Chae Won told everyone to pick out  a board game she took out three of them and a deck of cards. Everyone rather play cards and so they play tens.

"Yay! Hyo Joo where are my Kkokkalkorn?" Hyo Min says smiling.

"Here." Hyo Joo pulls out Kkokkalkorn out of a bag and gives it to Hyo Min.

"Oh I should've bought some snacks also when I was at the Supermarket." Geun Suk got up, "I'll be back." Geun Suk left and went to the supermarket. He grabs some Choco sticks and when he walking past by a bunch of banquet flowers and bought one for Chae Won. 

"Yah here's some more snacks I got." Geun Suk drops the bag in the middle of the living room and went to the back yard.

"Chae Won!" Geun Suk calls her into the back yard. 

Chae Won walks out and sees him staring at her smiling. "Yeh?" She says shyly. 

"Do you want to go out with me?" He smiles holding a banquet of flowers behind him.

Chae Won's eyes were open. She was so shocked, "Yeh?" She didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe that he ask her out.

Geun Suk ask again, "Do you?" He then took out six pink roses in a banquet out and gave it to her.

Chae Won covers and grabs the roses. She nods and say, "Ye.....Yes...yes I do." 

Geun Suk grabs her and hugs her. 

Hyo Min walks into the kitchen and looks out the window and saw Geun Suk and Chae Won hugging each other. "Omo. Don't tell me that they're going out?" She made a fist with both of her hands and turn back around and went into the livingroom.

Updating Soon...