Best Friend becomes a Betrayer

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

"Hyo Min...!" Hyo Joo yells

"What! I have my own feelings too! You can't stop me!" Hyo Min says it in a impolite way. 

Chae Won whispers, "Hyo Min. Why could you not had told us ealier?"

"I was. Today. But he suddenly asked you out." Hyo Min had water in her eyes.

Chae Won shook her head, "You had all this time. Do you know how hurt I am right now?" 

Hyo Min looks into Chae Won's eyes, "I'm sorry but I couldn't hold in my feelings anymore."

Hyo Joo, "Really? Hyo Min quit it." 

Chae Won point out her door, "You should leave my house until I feel like you can be  a matture friend. When you are than I'll be able to talk to you again."

Hyo Min get up and gets her stuff, "Fine! Be like that!" She leaves. *Fine I'll seduce him.* She has an evil smile. 

Chae Won bursts into tear and Hyo Joo give her a comfort hug, "Don't worry. Hyo Min would not do anything stupid."

"Bu--But Hyo Min was a really good friend and I think we're going to loose our friendship." Chae Won cries for awhile.

To forget about what had happen they both did each others nails and hair. 

"Jang Geun Suk, why do you keep smiling?" Min Woo ask.

Geun Suk takes out his phone and find Chae Won's number, "Because I'm dating this y woman. Duh."

Min Woo shook his head, "This is not right. You know you should quit being a jerk now and grow up."

Geun Suk shook his head, "No, it's fun. She seems to be really easy."

"Yay! So was Eun Jung but you two lasted pretty long why ruined it?" 

Geun Suk smiles, "She was the one who ruined it that is why I'm like this!" 

Min Woo looks at Geun Suk very confuse. "Okay~ We can talk about this later. Let's hit it at the club."

"Wait~ let me text Chae Won good night then, we can go." Geun Suk hurry and texts her.

Chae Won's phone rings 

"Can you hand over my phone Hyo Joo?" Hyo Joo grabs it and gives Chae Won the phone.

"Thanks." She opens her texts and it was from Geun Suk he text "Good Night my pink princess have a beautiful dream. ~~ ^^"

Chae Won blushes and shows it to Hyo Joo. Hyo Joo laughs and lightly hits Chae Won's forehead. "You're a pabo." They both laugh at it. Chae Won sent him a good night message also. 

*At the club*

(Geun Suk and Min Woo sitting at a booth near the dance floor)

"Yay, Min Woo do you see her? She's looking at me!" Geun Suk slaps Min Woo on the shoulder with his right hand while the left hand was pointing at the woman who is sitting by the bar.

Min Woo looks at her and then back at Geun Suk, "Dude, really? I came here because I haven't gone clubbing but you have got a woman already so stop finding another B****."

Geun Suk laughs loudly and stands up from where he was sitting, "You never know how to have fun, do you? It's okay Chae Won do not need to know. By the way she is probably thinking that I'm asleep right now, so come on let's go dance on the dance floor." 

Min Woo gets up and walks with Geun Suk to the dance floor. *Girls dancing all over them* Ten or fifteen minutes later, Min Woo goes back to the booth and sits down. Geun Suk walks off the dance floor and goes toward the woman that sits by the bar. 

"Get I get two vodka?" Geun Suk asks the bar tender. 

The bar tender gave Geun Suk his two vodka and he goes near the woman and gives her the other vodka. 

Geun Suk slides the glass of vodka infront of the woman, "Drink up." 

She looks at him, "Thanks, cheers." 

Geun Suk asks the bar tender for another one and drink it up with the woman. 

"So what is your name, miss?" Geun Suk ask in a tipsy voice. 

She looks up and him and turns her body toward him. He looks at her body, nice and curvy in a tight black mini strapless dress. 

"I'm Hyo Min." She smiles and Geun Suk asks for another vodka, and they drink up again. 

"My...my name is... Ge--Geu...Geun Suk." He chuckles. 

Min Woo gets up and walks towards to Geun Suk, "Geun Suk, I'm leaving first I'm getting tired. So don't get in trouble or drink too much." He looks at the woman and excuse himself.

He tells himself that the woman looks familiar in her head but couldn't remember where they met. He drove back to Geun Suk's place and took a shower. He worries about Chae Won because he doesn't want another person to be hurt like Eun Jung. *Eun Jung and Min Woo were really great friends and she was always there for Eun Jung until Geun Suk came along and took Eun Jung away.* 

Hyo Min took Geun Suk to a hotel because he was getting really tipsy and so she tells herself that it is time to seduce him. 

"Geun Suk. Do you want to kiss me?" Hyo Min seduces him with her y voice.

Geun Suk looks at her and he tells himself that she is so y and he really wants her, by this time he totally had forgotten about Chae Won. He slowly and approach Hyo Min. He ps her dress and slowly kisses her. He takes her to the bed and gets on top of her. She takes off his clothes and then they both slowly did it. 

Min Woo lays on his bed thinking and asking to himself, "Please, Geun Suk don't hurt anymore girls."

Chae Won lays on her bed looking at her phone and keeps reading the text that Geun Suk sent to her. She giggles each time she repeats from the beginning. 

To Be Continue...