The Pounding of My Heart Aches

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Min Woo comes into Chae Won's office. 

"Ms. Choi wants you to be her model for her new fashion design."

Chae Won's facial was a surprise. 

"Www--What? Me?" 

Min Woo looks at her, "Why, do you not want to?"

Chae Won got out of her seat, "No. I would love to do it. It's been my dream!"

Min Woo chuckles, "Alright. I'll hand the files to Yoon Shi Yoon and he'll take you there."

"Thank you." Chae Won bows twice. 

In a minute or two Yoon Shi Yoon comes in knocking after Min Woo had left.

"Are you ready?" 

Chae Won nods, "Yes."

She follows Yoon Shi Yoon and she kept smiling and thinking in her head, "Awe. Already. On my first day at work."

Shi Yoon sees Chae Won smiling happily and whispers to her, "Don't be too excited. It's going to be a hard work if you don't do it right."

Chae Won nods, "I can do it."  Saying it with all her confidence.

Ms. Choi sees Shi Yoon and Chae Won, "Well, well, come here. Let me introduce myself, I am Ms. Choi. The designer that you are going to model in my clothes." She chuckles. 

"Hello Ms. Choi I'm Chae Won Moon. Please take good care of me." She bows her head once and smile when she had raise her head back up.

"Fantastic! Yoon Shi Yoon, would you want to stay and watch?" Ms. Choi asks politely. 

Shi Yoon looks at Chae Won and he remembers what she had said that she was ready and can do it, so he answers Ms. Choi, "Sure. I'm not busy. After all, you know Min Woo would not mind." 

Ms. Choi chuckles and tells them, "Follow me. I'll have to take Chae Won to the make up set first and I'll take you to the set."

Yoon Shi Yoon and Chae Won follows Ms. Choi. Chae Won is getting her make up fix while Shi Yoon is talking to the set workers. After fifteen minutes, Chae Won comes out into the set and Shi Yoon is so amaze how beautiful she looks.

"Do I look weird?" Chae Won asks Shi Yoon nervously.

Shi Yoon couldn't even speak, "Yo--Yo--Yo..You..look. Be--be..beautiful." 

Chae Won and Shi Yoon smiles together and the photographer caught her beautiful smile and told her to stay like that so he can take a picture of her because her smile looks so beautiful.

"Great! Again Chae Won!" Photogapher man loving her.

Ms. Choi smiles happily behind set because Chae Won is doing an excellent job.

"Good. Good. The camera loves you!" Ms. Choi tells her while smiling very brightly.

It was almost Four Thirty in the evening. Chae Won was done dressing into her clothes and sees Shi Yoon waiting for her.

Yoon Shi Yoon hand Chae Won a bottle of mango juice. "Here. You must be thirsty from posing." 

She chuckles and grabs the juice from him, "Thanks." 

Shi Yoon nods, "Yeah, no problem. By the way you look very beautiful. You look like a great model for this company and advertisements." He chuckles and walks to the elevator knowing Chae Won is following him.

Chae Won looks at him from the back of him and smile, "Really? Wow. I never had imagine I was that beautiful. Thank you for seeing that in me. Hopefully I will be book for more modeling and maybe acting."

They both see Min Woo while the elevator doors opens. 

Chae Won and Yoon Shi Yoon greets Min Woo and enters the elevator. 

"Oh. Ms. Chae Won, about being book I can try and talk to Ms. Choi since we are pretty close." He chuckles.

Chae Won looks at him happily, "Thank you so much!" 

Min Woo felt curious and so he asks Moon Chae Won, "So how was the shoot? Ms. Moon."

Chae Won looks at him and smile, "It was great. I really love it. I can keep doing it everyday."

Min Woo smiles, "That's great! You should advertise something for our company than." 

"I sure will do. Just tell me when and what to do." Chae Won smiles and the elevator has stop on their seventh floor.

Yoon Shi Yoon and Moon Chae Won tells Min Woo that they will see him later and walks together to their office. 

"Hmm.. She's so cheerful. Ugh~ I hope Geun Suk is not going to hurt her. She's too innocent." Min Woo keeps thinking of what had happen to Eun Jung and feels so sad.

Min Woo sends Geun Suk a text message, "Yay~ I'm going to move out. I just bought myself an apartment not far from where I work, so you don't have to worry about me coming home tonight. ^^"

Geun Suk receives his text and reply, "Fine with me. My place and me again. My PRIVACY. Haha ~ Just kidding. ^.^"

Min Woo reply, "Nutface~ Got to go now. I'll call you tomorrow so I can come get my stuff."

Geun Suk reply, "Haha~ Funny. Alright remember the key is under the mattress if I'm not home." 

Min Woo got to the elevator and Chae Won walks to the elevator also. He turns and looks at her. 

"So is Geun Suk being nice to you?" Min Woo asks.

Chae Won looks at him and answers him, "Yes, I think so." 

"Oh. Okay, that is good. Just wondering." Min Woo felt stupid for asking that question.

Chae Won smile, "Thank you for asking though."

They got on the elevator and it opens when it is down to the lobby.

"I'll walk you to your car, Ms. Moon." 

"Ah . Uh.. It's fine." Chae Won tells him nervously.

"It's your first day to work here. I don't mind taking you to your car." Min Woo tells her.

Chae Won nods her head and Min Woo follows her. 

Chae Won gets in her car, before she close the door she tells Min Woo, "Thank you, head director." 

He than walks to his car and goes home.

Chae Won gets home and before she went to her bedroom she receives a text message from Hyo Joo. 

*Can I come over? I'll have Kim Joon send me."

She texts Hyo Joo back, "Okay. It's fine with me."

Hyo Joo came right after when Chae Won finish showering.

"So what is so urgent that you need to come over?" Chae Won ask Hyo Joo.

Hyo Joo pulls out her phone out of her left pocket, "Promise me as your best friend that you will be calm."

Chae Won looks at her and frawn, "What?"

"Just promise me that you will not freak out."

Chae Won takes a second and nods, "Okay. I promise, now tell me what is it?"

Hyo Joo goes find the pictures she had took of Hyo Min and Geun Suk and showed it to her. Chae Won looks through all ten of them and she starts to cry quietly. 

"And that is not all I have a video to prove that they were talking to each other very sweetly." She shows Chae Won and she bursts out crying.

Chae Won held Hyo Joo's phone very harsh, "Why? Why would she have done that? She knew, and he knows that he's going out with me!" 

Hyo Joo quickly remove her phone from Chae Won's hand and gives her a hug. 

"I was not going to tell you because I knew it was going to hurt you but since we're best friends I couldn't hide it from you."

Chae Won hugs Hyo Joo tighter, "Thank you, Hyo Joo." And she keeps crying.

"It's okay to cry. Just cry."

"The pounding of my heart aches so much though. One of my good best friend.. and my boyfriend.. why?" Chae Won keeps crying.

She fell asleep crying her eyeballs out. It is the next day and it is morning. She goes downstairs and sees Hyo Joo making breakfast. 

"Oh. It smells really good." Chae Won smiling at Hyo Joo.

"Thanks. I'll have breakfast ready so get ready for work. Tomorrow we have school so do not stay up too late tonight." Hyo Joo sounds like Chae Won's mother.

Chae Won chuckles, "Thanks." She goes back upstairs and put on her clothes. She's wearing a Large cotton tan sweater that covers her knees and she wore dark brown leggings underneath it and a big scarf around her neck. When she is done with her make up and hair she goes downstairs.

"You remember to take out orange juice." They both chuckle.

When they are finish eating Hyo Joo washes up the diner table.

"Go to work now or else you are going to be late." Hyo Joo shoves her out of the door. 

Chae Won starts her car but it does not start. She calls her Hyo Joo and Hyo Joo comes down to her car.

"Oh, well you can still catch the metro bus." Hyo Joo tells Chae Won while looking at what the time was.

Chae Won got out of her car and went to the bus stop. Before she gets on the metro Min Woo sees her and asks her,

"Want a lift?"

Chae Won looks at him and shakes her head, "No thanks, I can take the metro today."

Min Woo shakes his head, "It's fine. Get in we are going to the same spot."

Chae Won looks at the metro driver and at Min Woo.

"If you don't ride with me then you're going to be late to work today." Min Woo nags to her.

Chae Won nods her head and got in his car, "Thanks."

Chae Won looks at Min Woo and asks him, "Why are you being so kind to me?"

Min Woo smiles, "Because you're a co-worker of mine, am I suppose to be mean?" He asks her.

She chuckles, "No. Anyways thanks again." 

They arrive to the company and got out. Co-Workers see them together and starts to nag about Chae Won getting out of his car. Chae Won goes to her office and start doing paper work. 

"Yay! Chae Won, are the Head Directors' girlfriend?" Shi Min Ah asks her.

Chae Won looks at her confusely, "No."

Shi Min Ah starts poking her, "You sure? You both came out of the same car." She says it in her angry voice.

Yoon Shi Yoon sees what is happening and come stop Shi Man Ah. "Ms. Shi are you trying to cause trouble in the office?" 

Shi Min Ah looks at Shi Yoon, "No. I was just telling the new member to be careful."

Yoon Shi Yoon looks confuse and takes Shi Min Ah to her office and comes back to Chae Won. 

"Are you okay?" He asks.

She answers him, "Yes. I'm fine thank you. I'll go back to my work."

Yoon Shi Yoon realize that she doesn't look well so he asks her again, "Are you sure that you are okay? You do not look very active today. Want hot coffee?" 

Chae Won answers him, "I'm fine."

Yoon Shi Yoon then left her office and goes to his.

Chae Won receives a message from an unknown number, it is actually a picture message. She opens it and she sees a picture of Hyo Min and Geun Suk sleeping on the same bed. She is so shock and is at work. She really want somebody to talk to. She starts to cry and Min Woo  is near her door and see her crying and is about to approach her but he is worry that she is crying because of Geun Suk.

To Be Continue...