Boyfriend and Girlfriend

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Hyo Joo sees Hyo Min with both of her fists on the side and ask, "Yay! Hyo Min is anything wrong?"

Hyo Min quickly and smile, "No! Why?" She sat down in the opposite side of Hyo Joo.

"Okay then, you seem like you saw something." Hyo Joo then forgets about HyoMin and watchs the telvesion. Hyo Min grabs her bags of chips and ate them like she didn't care what the chip was.

Moon Chae Won comes in holding Geun Suk's hand, and Hyo Joo looks at them, "Yay! What is going on here?" She chuckles.

Moon Chae Won and Geun Suk looks at each other and smile.

Hyo Joo and Kim Joon both ask, "You two are going out?"

Chae Won and Guen Suk nodded and still kept smiling. 

Hyo Min didn't dare to look at them or smile anymore. Min Woo claps his hands and congrates them and gave them a box of Choco Stixs. They all laugh and Chae Won and Geun Suk sat down on the couch together. 

"So, how did this happen?" Hyo Joo asks.

Moon Chae Won answers, "Well,"... She was interrupted by Geun Suk, "Well, I want to surprise her and so gave her six pink roses and asked her out and she was so happy she said yes." Chae Won nods.

Geun Suk's phone rings and he looks at the caller ID it was Eun Jung, one of his ex-girlfriends. He ends it and looks up smiling like nothing happened but his phone goes off again and Min Woo told him to answer it. Geun Suk told everyone that he'll be back after he takes the call.

"EunJung how many times do I have to tell you that we are over! I don't love you anymore. You was just a pet." Geun Suk took a deep breathe and let it out.

"Fine, then should I post our photos on the school board!?" Eun Jung cries.

Geunn Suk shook his head, "Fine! If you do so I can still get more girls and all the boys will think that you're a hoe."

Eun Jung starts to cry really hard on the phone, "But... I....I--I still love you! How... come--yo-yo-you treated me like this now. You loved me so deeply back than."

Geun Suk chuckles, "That was in the past. You can't make a change in the future. Move on!" He ends the call and goes inside. Everybody is watching a movie and so he silently walks and sits with Chae Won. 

"Who was it?" Chae Won ask.

Geun Suk answers, "It was my mom. She just wants to know how I was doing." 

"Be quiet you two!" Hyo Joo whispers.

After the movie it was already getting late so the guys left but before they left Geun Suk asks Chae Won for her number and she gave it to him. 

They finally left and it was the girls. They had a chat about their guys except Hyo Min. Finally Hyo Min felt that it was enough pressure in her heart so she told herself that right now it is a good time to tell Chae Won.

"I...I---I like Geun Suk so much!" Hyo Min smiles. 

"Wh...Wh--WHAT?!" Hyo Joo asks in a surprise face.

Chae Won gave her a blank look.

To Be Continued~~ (^^)