Thank You

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Chae Won hestitate to enter his apartment but he gently pushes her inside his place. 

"Here is the kitchen and over there is the livingroom. Over here is your room and over there is my room." 

Chae Won sees an interesting sliding door. She slides it open and jump. She didn't know his room is on the other side. 

"Oh don't be afraid I promise I won't come through that door." Min Woo hope she doesn't worry. "You should go change into dry clothes, and go shower. I'll have some clothes out here ready for you. They may fit you because sometimes my younger sister would leave her clothes here."

She looks at him kind of confusing. He saw her facial expression so he also says, "She comes and out of state to visit me so do not worry about her living in here. She won't come over till next year." He chuckles at the end of his sentence.

He then shows her the bathroom and went into the kitchen to make a warm dinner for them both.

Chae Won comes into the kitchen and sees Min Woo setting the table, "Here, I can help you."

He stops her and tells her, "No. It is okay. You are my guest, so I'll have the table set and have you eat my dinner."

Chae Won stays back and smile while watching Min Woo manly setting up the table. After, he have set the table Min Woo pull out a chair and had Chae Won sit on it. He gave her some small fry pork chops on her plate. "Here. More protein helps you understand your role as fast as possible."

Chae Won smiles and ate it. "Thank you. So I am wondering, are you somewhat in the role too?"

Min Woo smiles, "Yes. I am."

"Oh. What role are you?"

Min Woo sat up and says, "It's a surprise."

Chae Won looks at him confusly, "Umm... Okay then."

They finish eating and they both did the dishes together. After they finish washing the dishes they both went to bed. The weeks has past by and sometimes Chae Won would never be able to contact Geun Suk so she finally tells herself that she wants to end their relationship. She calls Geun Suk to meet her at Hyo Joo's Cafe after she gets off.

"Chae Won have you finish editing the other magazines?" Yoon Shi Yoon asks her.

Chae Won stops editing some pages, "Yes. I am almost finish. This is the last page."

"Okay get it ready by noon." Yoon Shi Yoon goes back to his office.

Chae Won wraps up the magazine after she has finish. She has a phone call and it is the modeling department. They want her to model somemore of their new fashion. She agrees and hangs up. It is noon, Chae Won picks up the magazines that she has edited and brought it to Shi Yoon's desk. He looks at it and nods.

"Excellent job."

Chae Won smiles, "Thank you. I will now be going to the model department. Is that okay with you?"

Shi Yoon, "Yes it is fine. Since, I am on break I'll take you there unless if you mind."

Chae Won shook her head, "Oh, I do not mind."

They both are on the elevator,

"Are you going to have lunch after this?" Yoon Shi asks.

She answers, "No, I'm going to have dinner with a friend." She slightly smile.

They both got off the elevator and walks to the modeling department.

"Okay, I'll go grab me a lunch and if you're still here doing photo shooting, then I'll bring you a snack."

Chae Won tells him, "Thank you. That's very nice of you."

She enters the department and went to see the head department to know what she is going to do. Chae Won is in her modeling clothes and the photographer took her photots. Everyone loves her on camera and in person. Chae Won got to know more of the people in the department. Yoon Shi Yoon sees that she's on her break so he brought her a small Ham'Cheese sandwhich and Vanilla Mocha.

"Thank you, again." She eats it happily.

It is time to get off of work. Chae Won had already asks to get out early so she left first. Min Woo sees her in a rush and he was trying to stop her but he hestitate to do it.

 

To Be Continue...