Let's End It and Start a New Beginning

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

Min Woo was not on break, so he could not follow Chae Won out of the company. He just went back to his office and sat down. The only thing that came to his mind was that he is hoping the Chae Won will be alright.

Chae Won got to Hyo Joo's Cafe first. She waited for thirty minutes for Geun Suk, and she was thinking to head out in a few minutes. She grabs her bag and was about to get up until she saw Guen Suk, she then sat back down.

Geun Suk hurried and sat down in front of Chae Won. "Sorry, I was running late. I am really sorry to make you wait."

Chae Won did not want to look at his filthy face, so she barely look up at him and had a small smirk. "No... I did not wait too long...and I regret it too." She whispered the last five words.

Gruen Suk did not hear them and so he ask her. "What did you mummble?"

Chae Won smiles really big toward him and answers him, "I said, did you want to order anything to drink."

Geun Suk orders orange juice and Chae Won order water. They sat there for about five minutes and Geun Suk spoke first, "So...is there a reason that you called me out today?"

Chae Won clears , and answers him, "Yes, there is a reason why I called you out today."

Geun Suk sat his orange juice back on the table, and he sat up straight to be ready to hear the reason why Chae Won asked for him.

Chae Won continues, "...I can not believe you could not even think that this was just a date...Did you know that you haven't called me for a week. We also have not gone on a date ever since we went out..." she clears and takes a sip out of her water, "I...I...I... I want to end this relationship."

Geun Suk got out of his chair and stood there looking at her like she was crazy, "You said what!" He was very upset.

Chae Won looks up him and gave him her serious face, "I am serious. I have seen that you also had cheated on me behind my back! Not with any other girl, but with my friend...well, my use to be friend." She stops for a minute to see if he had anything else to say, "Yes. So I do not want to be your girlfriend anymore. You already have one, and she is Hyo Min. So, we're going to end it here."

Chae Won gets up from her seat, she grabs her bag, and begin to leave.

Geun Suk's eyes follow her while she was walking toward the door, "Yay! YAY! I still want you though! MOON CHAE WON! I'm SORRY!" Geun Suk whispers to himself after she left, "Such a pabo. PABO PABO PABO! Why out of all of any girls did it have to be her friend?"

Chae Won sat on a bench that was in a park, and she then begin to cry. Her phone kept on ringing. She takes out her phone on the fifth time that the phone had rung. The caller ID says, "Min Woo". Chae Won answers her celluar.

"Annyeongsayo?"

Min Woo takes a deep breath, "Annyeongsayo, are you alright?"

Chae Won sniffs and wipes her tears, "D....Deh, I am fine."

Min Woo hears her sniffing and so he asks her, "Where are you at?"

Chae Won felt confsued, "I...I..." She looks around to see what park she was at, "I..I am in Kawaii Park."

Min Woo grabs his suite and headed toward his car, "Alright. I will be there! Do not go anywhere."

Chae Won nods and she hangs up. She sobs more and more. In the wind, Min Woo appears in front of Chae Won with orange juice and a steam bun. Chae Won looks up at and she hurries and wipes off her tears.

Min Woo sat down the items that were in his hand and caught Chae Won's hands, and he says this to her, "Let it all out, Chae Won. I will lend my shoulder so you can cry." He hands her his hankerchief.

Chae Won tells him, "Thank you...Min Woo."

Min Woo sat next to her and Chae Won leans her head on his shoulder. She kept on crying and once she was finish, Min Woo takes her back home.

"Thank you." Chae Won gets out of the car.

Min Woo grins and looks at her with his sparkling eyes, "Do you want me to come inside to comfort you?"

Before Chae Won could've answer him, she faints. Min Woo hurries out of his car and carries her inside her house. He went upstairs and lay her down in her bed. He checks her forehead. Her head is really hot, and so Min Woo looks around the house to find a small rag and a bowl. He puts warm water in the bowl and dip the dry cloth in the water. He then put it on Chae Won's forehead. He stayed up on til she cools down.

Min Woo looks at Chae Won asleep, and he slowling brushes her face with his manly hands and say, "Why would Guen Suk hurt such a beautiful and incredible woman?" He leans toward her forehead and kisses her forehead.

"I promise that I will protect you. This will not be the same when I had let Eun Jung go with him." Min Woo wispers into her right ear.

Her fingers twitches a little bit, and Min Woo does not know it.

The next morning Chae Won wakes up, with the wet cloth on her forehead.

"Woah, what happen to you Chae Won?" Chae Won asks herself.

"Aigoo, I hope he did not..." Chae Won looks to her right and sees Min Woo..."Aigoo, he did carry me home!"

Chae Won wraps Min Woo in a small blanket. Chae Won was about to walk to the bathroom, but Min Woo grabs her left wrist real quick and she fell on his lap. They look at each other for a minute. 

"Yay!" Chae Won pushes herself off of him, but Min Woo keeps a good grip on both of her arms.

"Stay. I want to hug you." Min holds her in his arms.

Chae Won felt awkward but she couldn't fight him off because she was too tired and sick. She falls asleep on him while he hugs her. Min Woo realizes she fell asleep, he then carefully lay her in bed and cared for her by replacing the warm rag on her forehead every time it got cold. 

"Good night" Min Woo whispers. 

To Be Continue!