I'm In Love

The Pounding Of My Heart Aches

 

---Glow Entertainment Company---

" Annyeonhaseyo! I'm Moon Chae Won. " She smiles.

" Alright. Please talk about why would we be accepting you in this entertainment. " One of the judge said looking at her while the other three was looking in her files.

" I'm wanting to join this entertainment because I want to be a model and an actor. If I don't than I won't mind being secretary to anyone in this building. " Chae Won has a bright smile on her face.

The judges looks at her and nods their heads and taking notes. " If you weren't able to work as those what would you do? "

Chae Won clears " I would try again to get approve or ask what I can volunteer in so I can help out this company. "

" Why do you want to be so close with this company? " One of the man jugde ask.

Chae Won's smile wasn't too bright like a while ago. " I want to be close to this company as possible because my grandfather was very speacial to me and he has work here as a secretary to one of the worker here and then married her. Although I'm still in school, but half semester is almost over I would like to join as soon as possible." She then smile again.

" You're Moon Wang Soo's granddaughter! " one of the lady judge have stated. " How's your gandfather doing? "

Chae Won looks down at her purse. " He pass aways two years ago. "

" Omo." The lady judge coving her lips " I'm sorry to hear. "

" It's okay . " Moon Chae Won looks back up.

" When was the actual date he past away? " Lady judge ask.

" December the 12th. " Chae Won says.

" Times almost up Ms. Choi. and Ms. Moon. " One of the Man judge has says.

" I'm sorry Chae Won, would you please go on. " She smiles a pleasant one.

" It's okay. Ms. Choi. " She smiles at her. " Well, I'm twenty-four and I'm studying modeling and acting at Education of A.A.M.P( Acting, Art, Modeling, Photogapher ) for five years. When I was 19 years old. This is my last year and so I'm trying out for this entertainment. "

" Times up! . Thank you for coming today. We'll give you a call and tell you if your accepted. "

" Thank you. Good bye~. " Chae Won bows.

" Good Luck Ms.Moon. " Than she left.

Chae Won calls Hyo Joo...

" Annyeonsayeo? " Hyo Joo said while working.

" Are you busy? " Chae Won getting in her car.

" Yeah a bit. I'll call you around 5 o'clock. Okay. " Hyo Joo checking the checks. " Yay! Hyo Joo if you wanna work here get off the phone. !" The manager shouted.

" Im sorry. Chae Won I'll call you when I'm off work. Im hanging up now. "

" Bye. " Chae Won arrives at school at the right time. She has five more minutes to get in the building.

" Hey. Chae Won. " Hyo Min waves her right hand.

" Hi. " She smiles walking up the stairs.

" How was your interveiw? " Hyo Min and Chae Won starts to walk toward to their class.

" Good. " She smiles and stops so did Hyo Min. " I think they're going to accept me! " Chae Won started to jump up and down.

" Girl, calm down. You're not 16 . " She giggle.

" I know but oh em gee I'm happy."

" Have you tell Hyo Joo? " She ask.

" Yeah. I call her after the interveiw. Aug. I almost got fire. " Chae Won saying in a relief voice.

" Seriously! Your crazy! " Hye Min joke about it.

" Yeah.! " Chae Won turn around a bit too fast and hit something..or hit someone too.

" Ouch. " They look down and notice it was Jank Geun Suk .

" Omo! I'm so so...Sorry! " Moon Chae Won hurries and picks up his book. Hye Min stand and gave him a hand.

" Here I'll help you. " She smile and talks calmly like she hasn't done anything.

Jang Geuk Suk is one of the seductive boys in Education A.A.M.P. Moon Chae Won has a "Huge Crush" on him since Junior High. Hye Min then starts to like him since 3rd year of college. Jang Geuk Suk is a player who likes "hotties" only. Only Chae Won and Hye Min is blind of that.

" I'm sorry. " Chae Won starts bowing three times.

" Nah, It's okay. You should stop. It's embarrasing. " He touches her shoulder. She stops and slowly stood up and faced him and smile. Hye Min mad a pouting mad face.  " Thank you. " He turns looking at Hye Min. Hye Min smiles and nods. He leaves.

" Ohh..Emm..Gee.. I made a total pabo out of me! " Chae Won had her head down walking into class. 

" Neh, it's okay. " Hye Min smiles and looks at the board while Chae Won took a deep breath.

*Chae Won thinking..** He touched my shoulder! ** She blushes..**

To Be Continue...!