Calling elf_verl || The Many Faces of Love

Chocolate Cupcake's Review Shop || Closed

 Title: [5/5] From the very beginning, I've loved the title of your fanfiction. It interested me from the very beginning, and made me want to take this fanfiction as one of the ones that I would be reviewing. It also connected very nicely with the actual story, and since the title is a very important characteristic in a fanfiction, I'm glad to say that it was very well created. 

Description/ Foreword: [5/10] Your description wasn't very explanatory, since it only consisted of two lines, which is why I had taken marks off. But on the other side, you had summed up the traits in the story in which the fanfiction would further on obtain, which is what I liked about it; it was straightforward, and right to the point, which was admirable on your part. I enjoy descriptions like these, too, so it was actually very well done, nevermind the score. 

Originality: [10/10] I truly enjoyed reading your fanfiction, one reason being that it was very original and well written. When you wrote your fanfiction, I could tell that you had thought a lot of the plot and how the story would progress, which is what I enjoyed from it. The idea of a young girl who had lost her parents by that horrible way really touched my heart and almost brought me to tears; you are really good at describing things with words. The situations that occur in your fanfiction are also very unique, and the backstories are well done as well. Very good job!  

Plot/ Writing: [30/30] You are a very talented writer, did you know that? At the beginning of your fanfiction, I felt a little indifferent to it, because I had thought that it was pretty slow going, but as I read further, I realized that I really enjoyed and loved your style of writing. The way you describe settings and emotions and reactions are very nicely timed and well written. I had no questions at all as I read your fanfiction, mostly because you had answered all of them. As I read your fanfic, I found myself smiling at the happy parts and frowning when the characters were angry or frustrated, and I also got to laugh at some parts as well - like when Yonni painted Sungmin's room PINK~ Your plot was never boring, and I had enjoyed my time reading your fanfiction so much that I had also subscribed to it! You've done an incredible job with your fanfiction so far, so keep up all of the amazing work!
P.S. I also love how you made the layout of their apartment in Chapter 12 - it told me that you are well dedicated to your fanfiction, and it gave me a very clear and vivid wiew of what their apartment looked like, I could totally imagine everything! 

Characters: [10/10]           AHHH~SUPERJUNIOR~AAHH
Oh, darnit, did my stupid fangirl habits get the best of me again? >_< I really enjoyed your usage of characters, and I especially love the original character you had created: An Yonni. She's has a lovely personality - cute, bubbly, and totally likable - and it is very important for the reader to like the main character.
I absolutely LOVED how you made Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Heechul act. I can totally imagine them doing everything that you describe them to do, and by every fact that you squeeze in your fanfiction tells me how much of a dedicated fan you are <3 I love how you made Kyuhyun teasing, bright, and funny, how you made Sungmin shy at times, very kind to Yonni, and cute, how Heechul is protective and gets angered easily, and how sweet and brotherly Ryeowook is. ALSO, my personal opinion makes me want to read some parts where they get jealous~!! Sorry, I just love it when hot guys get jealous; it makes me feel all tingly and fuzzy in the inside <--- another one of my fangirl habits, miahne~ 
But overall, very well done, and remember: I Really, Really love your fanfiction, so keep up all of the good work! 

Grammar/ Vocabulary: [24/25] I LOVE YOU. Sorry, I just wanted to say that. My reason? It's because I'm known to be very exact when it comes to grammar, and I tend to scrutinize every single piece if writing when I read it, checking for any mistakes or incorrect vocabulary. But as I had mentioned above, I believe that you are indeed a very good writer. Your grammar was very well checked, and your spelling - which I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, look at VERY closely - was extremely satisfying. Occasionally, I spotted some incorrections in your spacing and punctuation, but they were so rare and tiny that I only took one mark off. Your usage of words consist of a wide range of vocabulary, and I applaud you for containing such a lovely knowledge of wordage inside of your head. Thank you for everything that you've done in this area, and I hope you know that it is very appreciated on my part. Please continue to write this commendably in the future, arraso? :3

Overall Excitement: [4.5/5] The reason why I had taken back half a mark is because I'd felt a tiny bit bored at the beginning of your fanfiction, but you made up for my indifference as your fanfiction progressed, by capturing my attention completely when event after event occurred. My excitement incurred myself to obtain the desire to read more, which is why I'd subscribed to it. Please continue working hard on your fanfic, because I will be reading and enjoying every moment of it~! 

Extra (Poster/Background/Chapter Titles/Chapters Length): [4.5/5] The way you designed your fanfiction is well appreciated. It's pretty, it's likable, and I really love your posters. Fleurs-de-lys Bakeshop:_____Deewlicious: posters + BG did a very good job on it, and so did Silverline. Their atmospheres were dramatic and mesmerising; you were very wise on having chosen such good poster shops. The half a mark that you lost is just because of your Chapter Titles, which didn't have much variation, but that's such a petty thing that I did, so SORRYYY if I ticked you off a little for taking away half a mark for such a stupid reason... But all in all, LOVELY. 

 

Total Points: [93/100] 
To anyone who happens to read this review: READ THIS FANFICTION! IT'S REALLY AWESOME! <-- My little
                                                                          advertisement >:3

 

 

Reviewed by: Joii


Thank you so much for requesting at 'Chocolate Cupcake's Review Request Shop' and we hope to see you again!
              
 

     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIqVvHa_7Km9kj91ZI0Dk

     ENJOY YOUR CUPCAKE~!!