Calling LovebeingaELF || Identical

Chocolate Cupcake's Review Shop || Closed

Title: [2/5] At first I thought that your title was very unoriginal. When I started reading the story though, it started to make sense. It added mystery to the story. Though the title has alot to do with the story, I don't think it is the best title you can have for it. I know that you are working on your story right now, so don't worry about it, but when you get up to maybe the half-way point of the story, I would consider re-naming it. When people come acros your story and they see the title 'Identical', they don't really see the full potential of the story until they actualy start reading. You need to grab the readers attention even before they start the story. To be honest, if I were browsing for a new story, I wouldn't glance twice at your's because the title wouldn't have captured my attention.

Description/Forward: [6/10] I didn't really like your description and forward. It was very prompt and boring and it didn't get my attention at all. In my opinion, the description/forward is one of the most important parts of the story. Consider it in the level aspect. Level 1 is the title. Once the reader is captured by the title, they move on to Level 2, the description/forward. Your job is to maintain the readers attention so then they get to Level 3, the actual story. If I got past Level 1 and movedon to Level 2 with your story, I wouldn't have continued. It just didn't intrest me. Don't take this the wrong way please. I really did enjoy your story.

Originality: [6/10] I din't think that this was the most original idea in the word because I have read a story like your's. It involved the Jo Twins and them switching identities. Your idea was good though. I really enjoyed the mystery and the anticipation. It's just, when I read the first couple chapters, i could predict some of the things that were going to happen. My advice to you: add some unexpected twists to the story. I know it's hard to do so when you have a whole plot planned out, but as an author, it will come naturally to you, trust me. Plus, add plot twist can lead to a longer story, possibly a sequel.

Plot/ Writing: [22/30] Like I mentioned before, your plot is predictable. it didn't excite me as much as I expected. As for youe writing, you made lots of silly mistakes. I get that I'm being kind of hypocritical. Our own story has mistakes as well. It is expected. Again, I realize that you are still writing, it's summer vacation and school is starting soon and you can't really worry about going back and fixing mistakes. Like I said before, wait until the half-way point and go back and fix those mistakes. 

Characters: [5/10] I tought that you developed you characters well, but it wasn't the best. I don't really have many comments for this category, but I will say this. Your characters are predictable. Take the same advice I gave you before. Throw in some unexpected characteristics that will help the character grow and become more relatable. For example, we can see that Kwangmin is a bad a** guy, but when he changes places with Youngmin, how will his personality change? Will it even change at all?

Grammar/ Vocabulary: [17/25] DO YOU KNOW MUCH I SUFFERED READING YOUR STORY?! Your vocabulary was alright, but your grammar..... IT KILLED ME! At times, you were just missing a comma or something like that, but sometimes, you were missing whole words! It messes up the entire sentence. You really have to pay attention when checking over your chapter. I get it, it's annoying to read over the chapter, and sometime, I miss mistakes as well, but the amount of mistakes you made were ridiculous! I noticed you had someone do your grammar checks for you. Once you get the checks back from them, make sure you go over it again by yourself. Grammar and vocabulary is very important when writing a story. If yo don't use it properly, the entire story can lose it's original charm because it become difficult to read and understand the story.

Overall Excitement: [3/5] I thought that the excitement was pretty good. I really liked the way you got to the point of the story right away.

Extra (Poster/Background/Chapter Titles/Chapters Length): [3/5] I really liked your poster, but your chapters were really short.

Total Points: [64/100] Do take this wrong way and sorry if I was harsh. But remember, I only judged you on the chapters you had when you requested a review.

 

Reviewed by: Shahani


Thank you so much for requesting at 'Chocolate Cupcake's Review Request Shop' and we hope to see you again.

 

310.jpg