Calling ann1914 || If Only You Knew How I Felt

Chocolate Cupcake's Review Shop || Closed

Title: [5/5] I really like the name that you had chosen for your fanfic~ There are many girls out there in the world who like a guy but is too afraid to tell them how they feel, and many people can relate to that. That could be why I was drawn to your story as well; for I have before felt that way about a boy I liked - and he was my childhood friend as well~! The storyline describes the feelings of someone who is love as well, and it also includes the pondering of whether or not he loves her back or not ~ very cute! 

Description/ Foreword: [8/10] This was a very well done description. It gives a brief summary of how the main character's life had been before the plot begins, and introduces the takeoff of the storyline - how she had met up with her childhood friend whom she'd loved and hadn't seen in three years. The description also ends in a question: Will she be able to tell him how she had felt throughout all of those years? Will she be able to carry out her second chance? This sort of thing interests the reader and makes him or her want to continue reading even more - as it did to me. 

Originality: [6/10] Even though I had truly enjoyed reading your fanfic, I'm sorry to say that its originality wasn't very formidable. I'd read many fanfictions and stories like this in my lifetime, because I am kind of a nerd in these sorts of areas, but once in a while I really love reading something sweet and witty, just like how I'd felt  your fanfiction was. 

Plot/ Writing: [26/30] I really enjoyed the plot: that Myungsoo had come back to Seoul after three years and that Haneul still had feelings for him that she had never really told him about before because he had moved too soon. You lost some points because the plot didn't contain much originality, but it is still a very good score overall~ Childhood friend stories are just the cutest, and I always find myself veering towards the stories that have childhood friends because I think those are the sweetest. Also, I love it when the guy gets jealous because I think that it is just so ADORABLEEE. Your way of writing is also very likable; you make it look neat and cute; which is how I like it. Very good job~! 

Characters: [9/10] I'm somewhat a fan of Infinite, so I enjoyed your usage of characters. :3 
I liked how you had made Lee Haneul the sister of Sungyeol, and I absolutely LOVE their cute brother sister relationship - it's so sweet and CUTE~
Also, I liked how you made Myungsoo act so teasingly like and cute. I liked how there was also the implication of him being jealous as well, which was even more adorable~
ALSO I HATE THAT COUGAR GIRL HYUNA!! TAKE HER DOWN!!

Grammar/ Vocabulary: [20/25] Since I'm such an incredibly pretentious grammar snob, I scrutinized your fanfic for the tiniest mistakes or incorrect vocabulary. Fortunately, I found nothing that was too major that it made me twitch with irritation every time I saw it - and believe me, many fanfics make me do this so I congratulate you on accomplishing that feat - and there were very few - if no - mistakes at all. Your spacing was also well done, as was your capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. Spelling is the area in which I examine the most, and I'm happy to say that nothing in your fanfic was spelled incorrectly - unless I had missed it :3. Overall, very good. 

Overall Excitement: [4/5] As I'd said before, I truly enjoyed reading your fanfiction. It was cute and sweet, and I wasted absolutely no time clicking the button to proceed onto the next chapter. It was really adorable, and I really love adorable fanfics~ I will continue on reading your fanfic further on in its progress, so work hard 'cause I'll be reading~!! 

Extra (Poster/Background/Chapter Titles/Chapters Length): [5/5] I think I gave you such an awesome score here for selfish reasons (being that my favorite color is purple, and the poster was mainly purple, as was the butterflies in your background, and your font color as well) but I also gave you this score because I felt that your chapter titles were very well chosen and connected well with what the chapter was about. Also, your chapter lengths were very sufficient; they were made not too long as to not let the reader get too inattentive, and it made me enjoy reading it very much.  

Total Points: [83/100]

 

Reviewed by: Joii


Thank you so much for requesting at 'Chocolate Cupcake's Review Request Shop' and we hope to see you again!    

 

ENJOY YOUR CUPCAKE~!!!