Phony Love Blossom

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

This time is a request from Dia_98 ~!

Featuring Kim Chan Hyun (OC) and Jung Daehyun~

What will be their love story ?

Go read the full story ~! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She is that one kind of girl that always closes herself from society. Being the only daughter in a wealthy family doesn’t make her feel better. The loneliness is always around her whenever she is. Her parents never stay at home to be with her. She’s stuck with her maids in her super mansion. No one is allowed to get into the mansion without her parents’ permission. But how can somebody get in when her parents are never at home?

Her name is Kim Chan Hyun. The Kim family is well-known and everyone knows that. 7 years ago her brother passed away in a car accident. Her brother is the only one who is close to her and the only one that she can relies her problem into.

Her dad is busy with his business and never stays at home. Her mom comes home late at night and goes out early in the morning that she never meets her mom.

In the morning she is dropped at school and in the afternoon she’s picked up. At her house, she will simply do all the assignments and projects and then study. No time to play. That’s the daily routine of Kim Chan Hyun. At the end of the year, the report of her progress is sent to her house and late at night, it will be checked by her parents. If she got bad scores and if she’s isn’t in the first rank, she’ll be grounded for a month just to study.

She’s a high school student now and she had never been in any relationship with guys. She had once fallen for a guy in her first year of high school, but then he moved, leaving her in such a pain. She decided to move from her current high school and her request is approved by her parents. In her second year of high school she’ll go to a new high school. Her parents’ business is getting better and they spend most of their time living abroad. Chan Hyun has started to feel usual every time her parents go overseas. Her achievements are still fabulous. But there’s only one problem that she has to face; loneliness. She lost her confidence as no one is close to her, a thick glasses covers her brown eyes and her hair covers almost half of her face.

Her second year in high school starts today. As she steps out from her limousine, almost every pairs of eyes in the high school stare at her. She’s used to receive this kind of reaction, thus she continues walking to the staff room, simply to meet her homeroom teacher. Her achievements have been known in every single high school in Seoul. In her new high school she directly goes to the class A where every student has their own ability.

As she steps in the class, it’s COLD. The coldness makes her shivers, she’s used to the cold reactions of her friends, but this time it’s different. Every stare in the class seems trying to kill her. Nervously she introduces herself.

“Annyeong-haseyo. Kim Chan Hyun imnida. I hope we can get along.”

She bows at the class and walks to the seat where she is assigned to. As soon as Mrs. Kwang (the homeroom teacher) leaves the class, everyone in the class started to chat with each other, without even noticing the presence of Chan Hyun is the class.

Soon the class started. Chan Hyun can easily catch up with the lesson being taught. In the middle of the lesson, someone knocks the door of the room and again, every pair of eyes is directed to the door.

A guy steps into the class with his messy uniform and messy hair.

“Joseong imnida. I overslept.”

“Go to your seat now, Mr. Jung. You are disturbing my class.”

The teacher starts talking again but Chan Hyun can’t get her eyes off the guy. Feeling that he’s been watched, he turns to meet Chan Hyun’s gaze. He smiles; making her heart skips a beat. It’s been a year since she fell for someone. Does she fall for this guy as well?

She’s a bit distracted with the presence of the guy close to her. She can’t focus on the lesson fully as she looks at the guy every time he moves. When she sees him smiling, her heart beats faster.

She had planned to get to know him. BUT….

The reality is..

He’s the school kingka. He is NEVER alone. The queenka will always be around him as well as girls. Even the boys are close to him due to his ability in sports. It’s hard for poor Kim Chan Hyun to get close to him. So she buries her feeling deeply inside her heart.

Maybe watching him being happy makes me happy too.

That’s the quote she has in her heart. A week of her high school has passed. She only knows that the guy is smart and good at sport. She even doesn’t know his name yet.

The class is empty already. Most of the students have gone home. Chan Hyun is still in her class, fixing her books and table. That is when the guy comes into the class, ALONE.

“Hi, what are you doing? Not going home?”

Chan Hyun loses her words as he asks the question. After a few seconds of silence, she finally finds her voice again and answers nervously.

“I-I am j-j-just f-fixing m-my books. W-what a-a-about y-y-you?”

“Oh. I’m going to take a book of mine. I think I left it here.”

The situation becomes a bit awkward since none of them exchange words. Chan Hyun accidentally drops her books several times since her hands are trembling. As soon as she is done fixing her books, she leaves the room after her simple ‘Goodbye’ to him.

Little did she know, due to her nervousness and grogginess, she left her phone!

She trips over something and her books fall, hitting her head pretty hard and she accidentally bumps her room’s door. These things happen simply because of that guy she just talked to. She drops her bag and books on the table and looks for her phone.

Wait, where is it?! She freaks out and starts looking for it harshly. In a few minutes, her room is a disaster. Her tears almost drop as her phone is the only entertainment that she has in her room. She ruffles her hair and decided to go to sleep.

Due to her tiredness, she wakes up in the next morning. Her maids told her that she was sleeping like dead. But knowing that she’s tired, they let her be. Chan Hyun gets into her morning routine and go to school like usual.

That one kingka has never comes early to school. School starts at 8.00 and he usually comes at 7.55. But this morning, it’s different. As Chan Hyun gets into her class, that guy is already sitting on his seat, playing with something on his hand. To go to her seat, she has to pass the guy and she does.

But before she reaches her seat, the guy grips her wrist.  She feels that her heart stops beating and her inside melts as soon as their skin touches each other. She feels tingling sensation on her tummy and she turns to see him smiling at her.

“Kim Chan Hyun, right?”

She quickly nods her head.

“You left your phone yesterday. Here.”

He shoves her phone to her and she takes it with her trembling hand. Suddenly he stands up and leans closer to her.

“Number 1 is quick dial of my number. Call me if you need anything. I will gladly help you.”

She feels that her feet don’t touch the ground anymore and she flies somewhere else. She’s afraid that he can hear her heart that beats crazily as if it’s going to explode.

The guy pats her head and leaves her, making her heart and mind fly somewhere. She drops her books and bag, still shock with the guy’s sudden close distance with her.

She scans her phone screen and search up in her phonebook just to see a new name written there: ‘Jung Daehyun’.

She mentally screams in happiness as she gets his name and number one at a time. She can’t help but smiling like an idiot the whole day. Whenever Daehyun smiles at her, she smiles back at him shyly. This thing really brightens her days.

When she reaches home, the first thing she will do is checking on her phone, where she will get a notification of a new message coming from Daehyun.

Have you reached home? ^^

And that is enough to make her day perfect. She spends the whole nights texting with Daehyun and at school, they exchange glances then smile at each other.

But the closeness between Chan Hyun and Daehyun has become the school’s hot news. The queenka starts to hate Chan Hyun as well as the other girls who admire Daehyun. There’s always consequence of something. Chan Hyun is able to get close to Daehyun but she gets enemies at her school. But she doesn’t give a damn about the annoyed girls.

Chan Hyun and Daehyun are getting closer day by day; to the extent they take a walk together somewhere. During lunch time, students can see Chan Hyun and Daehyun are sitting on a bench, enjoying their lunches.

“Chan Hyun, why are you covering your eyes with that glasses of yours?”

“I’m no confident enough to face people without this glasses.”

Daehyun raises his right hand to remove the hair strand on Chan Hyun’s face and stares at her deeply. Chan Hyun blushes as he keeps on staring. Soon, Daehyun takes the glasses off. He holds her face so that she can’t turn her face away.

“Your eyes are beautiful. You shouldn’t cover them with this glasses. If I’m allowed, I can stare at them the whole day.”

Chan Hyun’s face is getting red as Daehyun compliments about her eyes. Her heart is ba-thumping like crazy that she bets Daehyun can hear her heartbeat. The closeness is then broken down by the loud ringing bell that makes the both of them jump in surprise and awkwardly make their way to their class.

That day is the sweetest day Chan Hyun ever had, but nothing is perfect. The school bell has ringed as a sign that the lesson is over. Chan Hyun told her driver to pick her up a bit later since she’s going to do her art project. She makes her way to the art room without even noticing several pairs of eyes are watching her.

She put her bag and books on one of the tables there and starts painting. She hums her favorite song, not knowing the danger that approaches her. In the middle of her painting, she only knows that someone covers and nose using chloroform, she can’t see the one covering because soon she collapses.

 *DAEHYUN’s Pov*

I text her several times, but why she isn’t answering? This is so rare. She never takes more than 2 minutes to reply my message. Oh, now I remember, she is going to continue her art project, right? I will surprise her then.

I walk silently to the art room but the only weird thing I notice is the killing silence there. She never keeps silent when she’s doing something. She always hums a song. Why is it so quite?

My feeling is getting uneasy and I run to the room just to see the room empty. I scan through the room and I see Chan Hyun’s bag is placed in the corner of the room. Then I spot her painting in the middle of the room. Her painting materials are scattered on the floor. Gosh! What happened?

I walk closer to her painting and see a blood stain on the painting. Goddamnit! What happened to her?!

I run outside and start looking for her. Where is she?

Kim Chan Hyun, please be safe. I will save you.

Don’t get hurt because the fact that you got hurt will hurt me too.

Please be fine, I haven’t told you my feeling yet. Wait, do I love her?

I ruffle my hair and keep looking for her. Where on the earth is she?!

Then here she is, the stupid queenka who always ing around me.

“Daehyun~~ Yeobo-ah~ Let’s go home together~~”

“What the hell?! Move aside! And I’m not your yeobo!”

“Umm.. Why so mean to me?”

“Shut up and let me go! I need to find Chan Hyun!”

“Aigoo~ Poor Kim Chan Hyun~ I bet she died already by now~”

“What the you are talking about?! Where is she? You know her location right?!”

“Ummm.. Don’t be so mean, oppa~~”

“Quit ing around and just tell me where the is she?!”

“Why are you so concern about her?! She’s nothing but trash!! You wanna know where she is?! She’s with other trashes!! Can you quit talking about her? I’m sick of it!!”

“Then why don’t you just go to hell you !”

I storm away, leaving her standing like an idiot. Kim Chan Hyun please till I come. As I’m looking for her, my phone rings.

Incoming Call

김찬현

I pick up the call and this shocks me.

“Dae…hyun…”

That’s the only word that she says and she hangs up. The hell is going on?!!! Why don’t she tell me where is she?

Frustrated, I mess my hair up and continue looking for her.

“Kim Chan Hyun!!! Where are you??”

I feel my throat starting to ache since I keep on shouting.

I stop for a while in front of the sport storeroom and I hear sobbing from the storeroom.

Can it possibly Chan Hyun? Without hesitating I open the door forcefully just to see Chan Hyun in a MESSY condition. Her hair is messed up, her hands are tied and is gagged. She just can sob. Several guys are there and I guess they are paid by that stupid queenka.

“What the did you guys do to her?! off!! Don’t make me lose my patience and beat your the hell out!!”

The guys immediately leave the room. There are only me and Chan Hyun then. I approach her and remove the gag on and loosen the rope around her wrist. Her wrists are marked red because of the rope. She looks so.. fragile. I pull her in my embrace and hug her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

“Chan Hyun-ah, mianhae.. If I came earlier, this won’t happen. If I accompanied you to art room you won’t be like this. I’m so sorry.”

She doesn’t say anything but sobbing, gripping my shirt. I rub her back slowly, soothing her.

“Dae..hyun.. I..am..afraid..”

“Sshhhh… I’m here now. No one will touch you nor hurt you.”

“They..said..I..am..a…burden..and..I..am..trash…”

“No.. Don’t say that. Sshh…”

“They..were…going…to....me…I..am..afraid..Dae..hyun..”

She sobs again. This is too much. If ever they dare to her, I will kill them with my own hands, that is not going away too. I clench my fist.

“No one is going to touch you, Chan Hyun. I will be here. I will protect you. I will beat the crap out of anyone’s who hurt you. I promise you, Chan Hyun. You have my word.”

She starts to calm down after a while. I carry her bridal style to our class. I remove a strand of hair on her face and kiss her forehead.

“Daehyun?”

“Yes?”

“It’s getting late. Why aren’t you going home?”

“I will drop you at your home. I want to see you safe till you reach your house.”

“But I have driver. Beside, my parents don’t allow anyone  to get into my car except me and them.”

“I don’t care.”

“Then how?”

“I will walk.”

“My house is far.”

“Though your house is placed in the North Pole of the earth and we are in South Pole of the earth, I will do anything just to see you safely at home. So don’t worry, arasso?”

“I will tell my driver to make exception and keep it as secret.”

I stare at her beautiful figure. She’s special. Every moves she makes drive me insane.

“Daehyun?”

“Hmm?”

“What if I die?”

“You won’t as long as I’m with you.”

“Why not?”

“Because when your heart stops beating, my heart will beats for you. My heart is yours and yours is mine. You won’t die unless both of our hearts stop beating.”

She blushes and that makes her cuter.

“Chan Hyun, will you be my date?”

“Eh? You are joking right?”

“No I am not. I promise you that I will always be by your side. I promise you that I will protect you. I promise you that nothing’s gonna separate us, even death can’t separate us. I promise you that I will make you become the happiest girl in this world.”

Her tears drop again and I wipe it with my thumb. Then she slowly nods, making a smile formed on my face.

“Thank you, Chan Hyun. I love you.”

I kiss her lips slowly but gently to seal my promises to her. All of these started from her left phone that I found. A phone that makes love blossoms in my heart. Kim Chan Hyun successfully completes my life. Now I find my life-love-partner; Kim Chan Hyun.

 


 

Whoaa ~

I spent 2 days making this story ~ 

I was too taken in the story ~ 

I hope you guys like it~!! ^^

Sorry if it's not that fluffy ~ ><

It's hard to make a fluffy story when I', not in the "fluff" mood~ >//<

Mianhae ~~ 

But still, I hope it's not disappointing~

The request is still open~

HWaiting for more request ~ ^^

Oh, check on my story ~ 

It's a request, but then I was captured by it and I make it as a long story ~ 

You might request interesting story too and I might make it as long story too like this one ~

"From Stranger to Lover"

Featuring Kris and You~!! ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270496/from-stranger-to-lover-comedy-romance-sliceoflife-krisandyou

 

Do subscribe and comment on my stories~!! 

Thank you so much!! *bow*

 

P.S I think I'm too captivated by this guy above ~ >//< Been fangirling like crazy every time I see his pictures~!! Lee Howon steals my heart~!! >< LOL