Save the Last Dance For Me

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

 

 

You are bestfriends with Hoya. You are always with him during your childhood. When people asked you about your relation with Hoya, you simply said, 'We are just friends.' But deep inside your heart, you love Hoya more than a friend. You never got the chance to confess. Your days were filled with happiness as you spend them with Hoya. But when you were about to confess, he surprised you with a news.

'~~~~~-ah ,  I'm going to go and reach my dream. Our friendship will last forever. One day, I'll be a great dancer and I'll be back to make you proud to have a friend like me.'

'Go, reach your dream. I wish you luck. Don't forget me, arasso?'

'Arasso. Annyeong-gi gaseyo!'

That was a short recall of your conversation with Hoya when he was leaving. Your heart broke into pieces as you rea lize that youwon't be able to meet him for a long time. 

It's been 5 years since Hoya left. You are done with your education. Well.. When Hoya left you, you tried not to be desperate. So you were building your dream and studies hard to get a sholarship abroad. For that long, you've never fell in love with any guys in your campus. Though you haven't meet Hoya for a long period of time, your feeling towards him is still the same. You've decided it years ago that you'll wait for Hoya no matter how long it takes. Now, your feeling to Hoya has grown. You fall for him even deeper. The feeling of missing him makes your love gets even bigger. Your heart is just waiting for Hoya to come and realize how big your love is. 

It's July 17 when you arrive in Seoul, You just finished your education and you decided to go home. You miss your land. Incheon airport doesn't change. It remains the same as the place you left 5 years ago. You didn't tell any of your family that you are gong home, so no one you know is aiting for you in the airport. You step out of the airport and take a deep breath of Korea's fresh air. You take a taxi to go back to your homeland, Busan. 

You are wondering whether Hoya ever visited Busan for the past 5 years or not. Or maybe he has forgotten Busan? You are pretty sure that Hoya has already became a successful dancer. He got the dancing talent since he was a kid. So it's not a big problem for him to be a great dancer. 

You don't know that currently, KPop is spreading all over the world. You are too busy with your works that you don't even realize that. In the taxi you can hear the radio keeps playing a lot of new musics. There is one group that catched your attention, INFINITE. You keep silence and paln to ask your family once you get home. 

After awihile, you arrive at your home. The condition doesn't change at all.  Fresh air, comforting. You missed that place so much. You run to your house and welcomed by a bear-hug from both your parents and relatives. You bow at them and walk to your room to rest. 

Your room is also the same. On your table, there's a picture of you and Hoya holding hands. That was spring when the picture was taken. You sit on your bed, figuring out, how will Hoya look like now? Will he be the same? 

The first day in your home passes quickly for you. The warm morning comes and greets you. You missed Korea, so you ask permission from your parents to go out and take a walk in the malls. The only thing that change is that there are more buildings in the city. 

When you are walking, you heard a bunch of girls screaming on the top of their lungs 'INFINITE OPPA!!"

You shake your head and continue walking. You stop at the usual cake shop where you used to stop. The ahjumma still remembers you and you start chatting with her. Then the ahjumma tells you about te boyband groups in Korea. You have no interest at all until that time when the ahjumma mention someone's name. 

'~~~~~ -ah, I think that dancer in INFINITE is your childhood friend, Hoya. He looks similar you know.But I haven't seen Hoya for a long time. Where is he?'

'He go to reach his dream, ahjumma. Err.. I need to go now, ahjumma. Thank you for the drink and cake!'

'Take care, ~~~~~ -ah!!'

You are walking on the street again and suddenly someone bumps you.

'Oh.. Mianhae.. Err.. Can you help me anyway?'

'Help you what?'

'I need to run away fro them! Please hide me.'

You have no idea who the guy is but you still help him by dragging him to get into a building. After a few minutes, you take him out of the building.

'So. Who are you? A celebrity?'

'Will you tell those fan that I'm here?'

'Huh? I don't even know you'

'Oaky then. Anyway, thank you.'

He reach your hand and shekes it, slipping a photograph to your hand and he runs again.

You take a look at the picture again and find something interesting there. The person in the photograph looks like Hoya! Was it Hoya? But he didn't know me. He forgot?! 

You try to do some research about INFINITE and find some pictures of them. Then you read a tweet from a fanbase of INFINITE that the boys will be back to Seoul after their MV recording in Jeju island. With no hesitation, you grab your bag and change your clothes in a speed of light and head to the airport. 

Hell, the airport is so freaking full. Most of them are fangirls yelling 'INFINITE!!' Then your ears hear someone says 'I can't wait to see Hpya oppa in reality!'

Hoya? Did she just said Hoya? So it's true that Hoya is in this boyband? I need to see him!!

After waiting in the so-crowded-place, finally the boys show up. You sigh in relieve and look at the boys carefully. The you spot a guy that you've known so welll. 

You instantly scream his name, 'HOYA!! YAAA!! LEE HOYA!'

Well.. Your voice is a bit too loud. But it's good. Your voice makes the guy to look at your direction.

You look at the breathtaking figure again and catch a breath. God! He is really Hoya!! You lock gaze with him for a while. Without you noticing it, Hoya walks toward you. Now your distance with him is so close. You run to him and hug him, and he's hugging you back. Raealizing that you are in public, you release the hug but keep your eyes locked to his. 

You lose your mind after that. The only thing you know next is that you are noe sittting in front of Hoya who is smiling at you.

A shed of tears start to flow out from your eyes.

'So.. You still remember me, Hoya?'

'Of course,   ~~~~~-ah. Why will I forget?'

'I've missed you.'

'Same here.'

You just keep silence, looking at the manly figure in front of you again. He changed a lot. He's getting even more handsome. You spend that day with Hoya. In the evening, Hoya asks you to have dinner with him.

It's evening, you choose to wear a simple purple dress since purple is yours and Hoya's favourite colour. You check yourself in front of the mirror once more and go to the restaurant where Hoya is waiting for you. The dinner goes just fine, you talk and chat with Hoya the whole time. 

After dinner, you walk together with Hoya on a lakeside. Hoya is holding your hand so tight. The he stops on a bench. Both of you sit on the bench and stare at the stars.

'~~~~~ -ah, do you know what did I do when it's night already?'

'Hmm?'

'I look upon the stars and think about you. You don't know how I missed you so much.'

You feel that your cheeks are hot but you keep silence. 

'Do you feel cold, ~~~~~ -ah?'

'Not really.'

'I have something to confess. Can I?'

'Uuum.. Sure ?'

Suddenly he turns to face you and hold your face.

''I've liked you since the day we met. I was just scared that you don't like me and reject me and our friendship is broken. Now I've got the courage to say this to you. But no matter what, promise me you won't let this friendship bond broken, -ah.'

You stare at him in shock.

'You what, Hoya? Like me? I've liked you too!! Why don't you say that earlier?'

'Jinja??'

Hoya pulls you into a hug. You hug him back. Now you know that he has the same feeling with yours.

' ~~~~~-ah, do you remember what date is today?'

'Nope.'

'It's July 24. Your birthday. Happy birthday, baby.'

'Thank you. So, we officially dating?'

'Yes.'

Then Hoya kneels in front of you and take your right hand on his.

'Mind dancing with me under the moonlight, princess?'

You chuckle a bit but stands up to dance with him.

'~~~~~ -ah..'

'Hmm?'

'I told you that I will save tha last dance for you, right? Because I'll never dance with any girls beside you.'

After saying that you two share a sweet kiss.


This not a request from anyone actually~

It's just that I'm giving this as a special oneshot~

Why? Today is July 24!!

My birthday~!! xDD

But requests are still accepted too~ Don't worry~ LoL

Leave comments too!!! ^^

And subscribe~ Heheheheheh~