Love's Name Card

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

This time it's a request from OhMyKrisus ~

Featuring Sehun and you ~!! ^^

Hope you enjoy the story ~ And I don't know if I do it as how you requested it ~ ><

Please forgive me if it is not so good!! 

Now let's move to the story~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holiday has come and you welcome it with enthusiasm. That day is your last day of school before holiday. As soon as the bell rings, you jump off your sit in enjoyment. You grab your bag and run outside. Your smile spread widely on your face, before you walk back to your home, you simply wave goodbye to some of your close friends and start walking to your home. Sooner after, you run to your house instead of walking.

‘Hell yeah!!!’

You jump in excitement in the middle of

‘Hell yeah!!!’

You jump in excitement in the middle of your way back home. You can hear murmurs saying you are crazy and weird. Well, you are weird. By the way, you are a high schooler with that not-so-perfect-but-enjoyable-life. You live in a dorm with a friend. But your friend somehow has an earlier start of holiday and she went back to her homeland leaving you alone in the dorm.

You keep walking to your dorm while singing your favourite song out loud. Unsatisfied without music, you take your earphone and put it on, setting the music to the maximum volume. Soon you look crazier with a stupid look on your face.

When you try to change the song, you are not looking at where you are walking and unfortunately you bump someone. The bump is pretty hard, causing you to fall on your and some of your things scattered. The same thing happened to the guy you just bumped. He looks like a student too. Your things are mixed with his. Crap!!

‘ Joesonghamnida!!’

You pick up your things and he does the same.

‘Gwenchana.’

The guy mumbles and you just roll your eyes. The guy looks to be in a hurry, he picks up his belongings in an insanely fast speed. Before you are done picking up your things, he stands already.

‘Excuse me, now. I need to hurry.’

You just stare at him and nod slowly before he runs to the opposite direction from yours. Still shocked from the bump, you pick up your things messily and continue your way back. It’s pretty hard to open the dorm door while holding so many things on both your hands, but anyway you somehow manage to open it after struggling for a few minutes in front of the door. You drop your things on the bed and curl up on the bed. When you re-arrange your things, hunger strikes you. Crap! You take your pocket and try to see the left-over money your have.

But when you take your pocket, it looks different.

Whose is this?!! Where’s mine???

You look again inside your bag and find none. You look at the new pocket you just got for a while before finally shout loudly as if your voice can crack the windows glass.

After you are done bathing, you stare at the newly found pocket again. You get that one thought of exchanged pockets between you and the guy you bumped in the afternoon. You explore the pocket and find a name card in it.

Kim Jong In

You take the name card and find a phone number there. You might have a clue where your pocket is. You jump off your bed to take your phone and try to call the number written in the name card. Soon after you have your phone with you, you dial the number and wait for the person in the other line to pick up the call.

BEEEPPPPPPP….

No one answers the call. You lose hope and throw your phone to another side of your bed and curl up on your bed. Thinking about the guy you just bumped into, you fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up, you had 3 missed call from the number you called last night. Sit straight on your bed, you call the number again. After waiting for a while, a voice from another line answers the call.

‘Hello? Kai is speaking. Who is this?’

You chuckle nervously before answering the buy,.

‘H-h-hello. My name is Atiya and and we bumped yesterday, I guess our pockets are exchanged.’

‘Sorry? But I didn’t go anywhere yesterday and my pocket is with me. Maybe you are wrong?’

‘Umm.. But I got this number from a name card in the pocket, so maybe this number is the owner’s number.’

‘Aniyo. This number is mine. You got the wrong person I guess.’

‘B-b-but..’

The phone goes dead. You look at your phone screen once more time. You take bath to relieve your stress. Soon after you are done, you take your phone and call the number again.

‘Yeah? D.O is speaking. Who is there?’

‘Excuse me? I thought the one who had this number named Kai?’

‘Oh, Kai is a friend of mine. You want to talk to him? Who is this anyway?’

‘I bumped to the owner of this number yesterday and our pockets are exchanged. Who is the owner of this number?’

‘How do you know it is the owner’s number? And who are you?’

‘Well, the name card is in his pocket.’

‘Who are you?’

‘Did you go out yesterday and bump a girl on your way?’

‘I’m asking you your name and you didn’t answer me! I didn’t go anywhere and that has nothing to do with me! Weirdo!’

Again, the phone goes dead. You pull your hair in frustration. When will you get your pocket back?

After finishing you cereal, you try to call the number again for the second time that morning.

‘Hello, Chanyeol is speaking. Who is this?’

‘What? Why there are so many people who answer when I’m just calling a number?!!’

Before you can say anything else, the Chanyeol guy turns off the call.

God! Seriously! What happened to this number? It’s only one number but why so many people are answering?!

In the afternoon, you call the number again. This time you start the conversation.

‘Hello, is this Kim Jong In?’

‘Oh, wait, I’ll call Kai for you.’

After waiting for 2 minutes, someone is speaking from the other line.

‘Ne? What can I help you?’

‘Kai, right? I’m Atiya. The girl that just called you this morning.’

‘Oh. Why?’

‘Is it really your number?’

‘Yes.’

‘Why so many people are answering when I call it?’

‘My friends.’

‘Is there any of your friend that lose his pocket?’

‘No.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes. Bye.’

‘Wait! –‘

BEEPPPPPPP

Again. The phone goes dead. You throw your phone on your bed and pull your hair in frustration. Crushing your head to the wall and hit the wall due to the frustration you have is the only thing you can do now. While you are crying for your pocket, your phone rings. You lifelessly take your phone and look at the caller ID. It’s the Kai guy’s number. You answer the phone lazily.

‘Hello. Why you call?’

‘Umm.. Hello. It’s Sehun. I was bumping into you yesterday and I think our pockets are switched.’

Your eyes get widen in happiness and answer it in more enthusiasm.

‘Jinja?? Oh My God!! Finally!! Where can I have my pocket back? I’ll give you yours.’

‘Hahaha. How about now? In the park?’

‘Sure!! I’ll be there in 5 minutes.’

You hang up the call and change your clothes, loosen the tie of your hair and grab the door key as well as the guy’s pocket then storm out of your dorm, heading to the park.

! The park is so crowded; it’s so hard to find someone there. You walk through the crowd and bump someone.

‘Mianhae!’

You look at the person in front of you. Yes, he’s the guy you bumped yesterday.

‘Omo! Finally!! I thought I will not be able to find you in the crowd!!’

He smiles at you.

‘Let’s go to a less crowded place.’

He pulls you hand and lead you under a big tree.

BA-THUMP

As you look at him closer, he looks so cute and handsome. Just your type. He shoves yout pocket to you.

‘G-g-gomawo.’

Instead of answering you, he tells you his name.

‘Sehun. Oh Sehun. What’s your name?’

‘Atiya.’

‘Umm.. If it’s not too much for me to ask. Can we still contact each other after we get our pockets back?’

‘Well, sure. I still have your number.’

‘Don’t! That’s not mine. That’s Kai’s.’

‘But the name card is in your pocket.’

‘That’s Kai’s name card. I accidentally put in a wrong name card.’

‘Oh, so.. What’s your number?’

You look for your phone in your pocket, but the fact is you don’t bring it!

‘I’ll call you later, Atiya.’

With that, the two of you are separated. But this time, the separation is somehow really strange since it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

That will be a start of you love life then. Then the name card isn’t be supposed to be said as ‘Kai’s name card’, but ‘Love’s name card’ since it brings love to you and Sehun.

 


 

That's it guys~!! 

A short, simple, love story of you and Sehun because of a name card ~ LoL

I hope you guys like it~~ ><

Do comments too guys~!! And don't forget to subscribe~~ 

사랑해요~!! <3

I'll be waiting for more requests then ~ ^^

화이팅~!!! 

 

Anyway, it's still Yeollie's birthday~!!

Happy birthday Yeol!! Saranghaeyo~!!!! <3

#HappyYeolliDay

 

And I heard that a typhoon is going to strike Korea dtarting from today until August 30~

Let's pray for everyone's safety there guys~

#PrayforKorea