Now I Know How Does Love Feel Like

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

Annyeong!! Tankoiro is back with another oneshot ~ 

This time, it's a request from nana-light ~

She requested for a Yeol fic at the right time since I'm such in the mood to make Yeol fic ~ 

Heheheh~

This story features Lee Sungyeol and Kim Joo Young ~ 

Happy reading guys ~ !! ^^


 

Kim Joo Young is a common teenage girl in her last year of High School and Lee Sungyeol is her childhood best friend who is a year older than her. Sungyeol moved from Seoul to USA as he finished primary. When I say move, I mean his whole family.

A year before he moved, he dated Joo Young. He’s the sweetest and most caring boyfriend every girl will dream of. Both families supported their relationship. Every morning, Sungyeol will pick her up with a bouquet of lily flowers and a good morning peck on her forehead. When they separated to their classes, Sungyeol will hug her and kiss her temple. They’ve dated for exactly a year when Sungyeol decided to continue his studies abroad.

He insisted on keeping a long distance relationship, but it only lasts for 3 months. The reason is simply because Joo Young can’t let him suffer from loneliness with their distance far apart. Joo Young breaks up with him and told him to move on, but will he?

Joo Young hasn’t been in any relationship anymore since then. She had crushes, but none of them had been equally the same with Sungyeol. It is now that she meets one hottest guy ever in the galaxy; Kim Myungsoo. She met him as he invigilates her class in a test, well, Myungsoo is her senior. She has never paid any attention on him though her friends are talking about him every second. But it was the time when she looks at him closely as he passed her.

Yes, Kim Joo Young is having a crush on Myungsoo; the kingka of the Seoul High School. She shyly admitted it to her close friend; Lee Hyemi. Joo Young dreams about him, thinks about him and her heart beats faster as she passes him.

Every morning, she’ll come early to see Myungsoo makes his way to his class. Seeing him every morning lightens her day. Just to let you know, this girl; Joo Young, had never felt falling in love, or maybe she didn’t realize it.

It’s been 2 weeks since she’s having a secret admiration to Myungsoo. She got his number and started texting with him randomly. Every time he replies, she squeals in delight and reply his text immediately. But Myungsoo has been cold to her since the past 2 days. She suffers from missing his texts, but no matter what he doesn’t send any.

When she starts feeling broken, a call from USA arrived. Lee Daeyeol; Sungyeol’s younger brother.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Noona!!! How are you doing?”

“Daeyeol? Oh my God!! I’m doing just fine!! I can’t believe you call me!!”

“Yeah noona.. You just missed me so much that you get that shocked when I call you.”

“Oh.. My little Daeyeol can tease me now, huh?”

“Hell.. I’m expert in teasing, noona.. Just wait till we meet!”

“Hahaha.. So.. How’s life there?”

“Well.. I got some difficulties too when I arrived here. Their daily basis is just different from us; Asian. But I managed to survive.”

“Thanks God. So.. When will you visit Korea?”

“I don’t know yet. Hyung and appa still talk about it. Anyway noona.. Have you got a boyfriend?”

“Ya! Lee Daeyeol!! What’s with the sudden twist in the conversation topic??!”

“Aigoo ~ I’m just wondering.. You know.. Cause up till now Sungyeol hyung hasn’t been involved in any relationship. I’m just thinking that he still likes you, noona.”

“…..”

“Noona? Are you still there?”

“N-ne? Waeyo?”

“Aish… Forget it noona..”

Another guy’s voice can be heard from the other line then.

“Daeyeol, who’s that you are calling? Noona? You laid your eyes on an older girl?”

“Ani hyung… Wait.. I think you should talk.. (gets the phone) Noona!! I think you and Sungyeol hyung needs to talk I’ll give the phone to him!!”

“Wait! Daeyeol. I-“

“Yoboseyo? Who’s this noona that my dongsaeng called?”

“Y-y-yyoboseyo..”

“J-joo Young?”

“H-h-hello, oppa.”

“Gosh! It’s really you!! I miss you so much!!!”

She misses that. His dolphin like voice that rings in her ears when he screams.

“I miss you too, Yeol oppa..”

“Youngie!! How are you?”

“I’m fine oppa, how about you?”

“Better than great.”

“Hahaha.. You didn’t change I guess.”

“Of course. Anyway.. I will be visiting Korea soon!! Wait for me!”

“Arasso ~”

“Don’t you rest, Youngie? It’s late I guess.”

“I will oppa. Annyeong..”

“Ne.. Annyeong, saranghae.”

Joo Young’s Pov

Did he say ‘saranghae’? Does that mean he still has feeling for me? I’m not dreaming, right? I’ve got to tell Hyemi!!!

From: Joo Joo Youngie

To: Hyemi-mi

Hyemi!! Sungyeol oppa just called me!! He will be visiting Korea soon!!!!! Omo!! I’m so excited!! ><

From: Hyemi-mi

To: Joo Joo Youngie

JINJJA??!! Omona.. Yo must be so excited!! xD

When will he come anyway?

From: Joo Joo Youngie

To: Hyemi-mi

I don’t know yet ~

But he said soon!!! xD

And.. and.. His voice is getting deeper and heavier!!! >//<

From: Hyemi-mi

To: Joo Joo Youngie

Ya!! Someone is excited here ~

Lalalala~

Get your old love back! <3

From: Joo Joo Youngie

To: Hyemi-mi

But.. How about L oppa?

And I’m not sure whether my feeling for Yeol oppa is love or not.

From: Hyemi-mi

To: Joo Joo Youngie

Omo…

That’s definitely love!!

You get embarrassed when you heard his voice; you are insanely excited when you know he’s coming, and many more…

Why can’t you realize that it’s love?? Aish ~

From: Joo Joo Youngie

To: Hyemi-mi

Mollayeo ~

I’m still unsure with my feeling ~ ><

I close my phone and drift to my slumber, thinking about Yeol oppa. The next day, he calls again, telling me that he will be here in 3 days. Goddamit!! 3 days!! I really have short time to prepare!!!! Getting unsure with the dresses I will be wearing, I spam Hyemi with texts asking her about my dresses.

From: Joo Joo Youngie

To: Hyemi-mi

MIMI!!! He will be here in 3 days!!!

What dress should I wear when I pick him up??

And.. He asks for dinner !! What should I wear for the dinner?? I definitely need youe fashion taste nooowwww…… Help meeeeee!!!!

From: Hyemi-mi

To: Joo Joo Youngie

Chill~ I’ll help you..

Blue dresses will be good on you..Just keep calm okay?

I’ll help you ~ *wink*

Finally the d-day comes!! Aish!! I’m so excited!!! Hyemi chooses a simple grey-blue striped dress for me to pick Yeol oppa up. He will be here at 5.25 p.m and at 5 p.m I’m already standing nervously, waiting for him in the airport.

 

As the clock strikes 5.25 p.m an announcement is made that a plane from USA just landed. My heart skips a beat as I scan through the passengers who come out. And my eyes fall on someone who is insanely tall (and insanely cute) that pulls his luggage along. He scans on me; head to toe before finally leaves his luggage to hug me in his tight bear hug.

“Kim Joo Young!!!! I miss you so much!! You’ve grown so much!!”

“Sungyeol oppa! I miss you too!”

I hug him back and he pulls back just to plant a kiss on my forehead, leaving me frozen. He doesn’t change at all. We take a cab to his hotel.

“Joo Young, you’ve became… prettier.”

“You get more handsome too, oppa.”

I blush at his statement and my face gets redder as I heard my own answer. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. We arrive at his hotel when he strikes my face with his palm.

“We will have dinner at 8. You better go dress up, Joo Young. I’ll meet you in Paradise Restaurant later.”

He lends closer to kiss my forehead and he gets into the elevator. I touch my forehead where he placed his lips at. I miss him, yes.. So much.. I turn back to my house, getting ready for the dinner tonight.

Sungyeol’s Pov

She is still the same Joo Young that I knew. She doesn’t change, except her physical changes of course. Her beauty never fails to impress me. Joo Young-ah.. I miss you so much.. I miss our old days when you will sleep on my shoulder and hug me whenever we watch movies. I miss the time when I shove a lily bouquet to you and you blush. And that lips of hers.. I wonder how does- God!! What the hell am I thinking about?

Has she had her first kiss? But she said she wants to keep it.

-Flashback-

I trail down my fingers on her face. She looks at me with her big brown eyes that I love so much. I remove a strand of hair from her face and lean closer to her face.

Our noses touch and I press my forehead against hers. My hands wrap securely around her waist and hers rest on my shoulders. As I lean closer to close the distance between our lips, she backs off.

“No.. Oppa.. I’m saving my first kiss till I’m ready..”

A slight disappointment hits me, but I shake them off and kiss her forehead and cheeks.

“Then I will wait until you are ready, Joo Young-ah.”

“Mianhaeyo, oppa..”

“No.. Don’t be sorry..”

I kiss her forehead once more.

-End of flashback-

I’m ready in my tux and I go to Paradise to wait for her. I arrive 10 minutes earlier and I sit on my booked table, waiting for Joo Young to come. I invited my friends too; Sungjong, Woohyun and Dongwoo. I ask them to bring their partners too if they want. 4 minutes later, Jong, Woohyun and Dongwoo arrive with their girlfriends. Hmm.. Beautiful I can say. My friends have taste too.

“My brother, Sungyeol!!! How’s life there, man?”

“Rough, but I survive.. Hahaha..”

“You are still single?!”

“Something wrong with that?”

“Don’t tell me you are still attached to that one girl..”

“Well.. Who knows?”

“Aish.. Anyway.. Is she coming?”

As Dongwoo closes his mouth, Joo Young arrives. I scan her figure slowly head to toe.

Gosh… She is so……… stunning!!!!! I can’t get my eyes off her this way!!!

She is wearing a simple dark blue dress and a pair of high heels. Her hair curls up neatly.

 

 

 

 

 

She looks like a goddess….

“Yeol oppa? Something wrong?”

“A-a-ani.. Just take your sit.”

, I curse under my breath.. She’s so breath-taking.

Joo Young’s Pov

Sungyeol oppa seems not well. Do I look that bad? He keeps on avoiding meeting my eyes. Oh.. Just as I thought.. He looks so handsome in his tux. During dinner, I can’t stop the urge on looking at his direction. As we are done eating, his friends leave the place immediately, leaving Sungyeol oppa and I staring at each other nervously.

“Umm.. Let’s go for a walk?”

He breaks the silence, asking me for a walk with him. I nod my head shyly before following him out of the restaurant. He takes my hand in his and leads the way without looking back at me. His hand is big and warm, so comforting.

No one’s Pov

‘His/her hand fits perfectly with mine.’

Both of them flush at the thought they have in their minds. They keep on walking until they reach a park where they first almost had their first kiss.

“Joo Young, do you remember this place?”

“Umm..  Yea..”

Sungyeol suddenly turns at her. Her heart beats million times faster as they are so close to each other. Suddenly Sungyeol hugs her. She spontaneously hugs him back and buries her face in the crook of his neck while he puts his head on hers, inhaling her scent.

“I miss you so much, Joo Young.”

They remain silence for a while before Joo Young finally finds courage to ask.

“Yeol oppa.. have you.. got.. any girlfriend?”

Sungyeol keeps silent, don’t know what to answer. Then he whispers on her ears.

“I haven’t.”

“Why? I told you to find one, didn’t I? So you won’t be lonely.”

She laughs dryly but Sungyeol just keeps silent.

“Oppa? Are you okay?”

“I can’t, Joo Young. I can’t find any girl that I like. There’s only one girl in my heart. She is irreplaceable. But I’m afraid….”

“Afraid of what?”

“Getting rejected by her.”

“Who is she, oppa? Does she know it?”

“I don’t know, Joo Young.”

“Tell me, oppa.. I’ll help you.”

“You.”

“Eh?”

“The girl is you.”

Joo Young stands motionless as she realized what happened. Sungyeol just confessed to her that he still likes, or maybe loves her. But… does she feel the same?

For a while, the sound of their heart beat is the only sound that they hear. Both synchronize perfectly, fast like humming bird.

Once somebody said, if your heart is beating so fast when you are with him/her, that’s love.

So, is it love that she feels? Dos it how love feels like?

“Joo Young?”

“N-ne?”

“Can I…”

She stays silent and Sungyeol takes it as a ‘yes’. He cups her face in his hand and leans closer, making eye contact with her all the time until the time his lips land on hers. They close their eyes at the same time, enjoying the moment they share. Sungyeol’s hands travel down her back and rest on her waist. Her hands make their way to Sungyeol’s shoulder, up to his neck and link her fingers together. Sungyeol pulls her closer and make the kiss last longer before he pulls back.

“That was my first kiss.”

She mumbles and her face is read as tomato.

“Do you regret it, Joo Young?”

“No.”

“Good then.”

“What if I said ‘yes’?”

“Nothing.. I won’t return it anyway..”

“Why?”

“Because you took my heart and you didn’t return it. That’s why I won’t return it too.”

Joo Young smacks his chest playfully.

“You still love to tease me, huh? You never change, Lee Sungyeol.”

“Ani.. I love you, remove the word ‘tease’.”

Starting from their close friendship, their long distance relationship, until they become lovers. Maybe it’s what fate wants?

Now Kim Joo Young knows how does love feels like, yes.. She falls in love with her best friend; Lee Sungyeol.

The next morning, she goes out from her house just to find a lily bouquet shoved in front of her face. She inhales the smell and takes the bouquet.

“Good morning, princess.”

Sungyeol leans closer, but this time, he doesn’t place a kiss on her forehead, but on her lips.

The lily flowers witness the love birds share their precious loves. 


So... how was it?

LoL

For the pictures... Don't mind the models ~ 

xD

I hope you guys like it ~ >< 

Mian ~ I don't have enough time to make the poster for this oneshot ~ 

Maybe one of you wants to help me? Hehehe~

 

And... I'm stil accepting requests ~ *wink* 

Hehehehe~

Bye~~

 

One more thing~!!!
It's a few minutes before 12 KST ~ 

Happy birthday lovely Jang Dongwoo~!!!

Woohooo!!!!

Yes.. Dngwoo in the rapper line of INFINITE~!!! 

Yay!!! 

Yes.. That Dongwoo with his so very charming angelic smile!!! 

Jang Dongwoo Jjang~!! <3