I hate you, yet I love you

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

Note:

-Texts in blue colours are Woohyun's thoughts

-Texts in bold and red colours are when Woohyun and Sunggyu speaks together.

 

Now.. Enjoy the fic~!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another week has passed since Woohyun meets Sunggyu. He just... can't stop thinking about Sunggyu. It all happened when Woohyun was walking around the park and unfortunately he slipped and fell. Luckily, before he hit the hard ground, a strong arm held his waist tight. His eyes met the other's eyes. 

Omo! His eyes are hidden!!! So cute!!

'Hey, are you okay?'

'Err.. Thanks. I'm fine.'

Woohyun still blushing because of the earlier 'incident'. The other guy bows at him and start walking off.

'Hey! Wait, I have to know the name of my helper.'

'Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. I gotta go now. Annyeong gi-gaseyo.'

'Neh. I'm Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.'

Though Sunggyu has walked away, Woohyun still said his name, hoping that Sunggyu heard his name though that's impossible. 

*PRESENT TIME*

I must be crazy! I AM STRAIGHT! There's no way I fell for Sunggyu!! Nam Woohyun! Wake up and back to reality!!

Woohyun keeps denying that feeling inside his heart. Though he keeps thinking about Sunggyu, but he keeps saying that they are strangers. 

'Woohyun-ssi, there's an invitation for you next Saturday night in B ballroom.'

'Aah~ Sungyeol. I'll be there. What time is the event?'

'It's at 7 p.m.'

'Okay. Prepare my tuxedo and also my car.'

'Neh.'

Sungyeol bows and goes out of Woohyun's room. Woohyun slowly massages his temples and arrange his papers. He takes his jacket and get discharged from the office. 

'Umma, I'm home'

'Hi son. Have you got the invitation from Sungyeol? I asked him to give ot to you.'

'Already. Waeyo?'

'I want to introduce someone to you during the party.'

'Party? What party?'

'Omo!! Silly boy. It's a birthday party!! Your dad's collagues' son's party.'

'I see. Umma, I gotta go to my room now, I'm so tired.'

'Take your time, sweety.'

Woohyun jumps to his bed and closes his eyes, after a while he falls asleep.

*SATURDAY NIGHT, IN THE PARTY*

''Mr. Kim. It's nice to see you again!!.'

'Mr. Nam! My old friend! Thank you for coming to my son's party.'

'Where's your son?'

'He's welcoming his friends over there.'

'Aaa, such a bad time. I want to introduce my son to yours so that they can be as close as us.'

'Later they'll meet. Don't worry.'

When his dad is chatting with his friend, Woohyun slowly slip away from his mom and walk to a corner of the room which is not too crowded. As his foot step on the floor, he sees another foot of somebody else step on the floor too. He continues walking and.... unfortunately, he bumps the other person making both of them fall hard on the floor. Woohyun falls and he bumps another person behind him, making a line of people fall while the other victim falls and hit a table full of sweets. A glass of soda flies and lands perfectly on Woohyun's tuxedo while a plate of chocolates lands on the other's tuxedo.

'ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?!! YOU SEE! NOW MY TUXEDO IS MESSED UP!!!'

They look each other for a while and start yelling again.

'STOP FOLLOWING ME!! STOP COPYING THE WORDS THAT I SAY!!!'

They glare to each other until the voices that they are scared of get into their ears.

'Kim Sunggyu!! Behave yourself!!!'

And also the same with Woohyun.

'Nam Woohyun!! Behave!!!'

Still glaring to each other, they move apart with their parents. 

'Umma, appa, I need to change my tuxedo. I'll go home first. I'll be back after I get rid of this dirt.'

'Go ahead. But behave yourself, Woohyun.'

Woohyun gets into his car and drives home. He dials Sungyeol's number and soon, Sungyeol answers.

'Lee Sungyeol is speaking here. May I help you?'

'Sungyeol, take a pair of tuxedo of mine and bring it to the usual lake where I stay at. Don't say those kind of things when it's not working time. Doesn't fit you.'

'Woohyun-ssi? I thought you are at the party.'

'Just bring me the tuxedo as fast as you can.'

'A-a-arasso. I'll be there in.....'

'5 minutes.'

Then Woohyun hangs up leaving his assistant stands dumbfounded on the other line. Woohyun arrives at the lake-side and he sits on a bench. 

Crap! This soda thingy on my tux is gross!! Where's that Sungyeol??!! Arrrgghh!!!

He looks around to make sure that there's no one else around the lake then he takes off his tux. (I bet he looks hot!! <3 Lol~) Woohyun sits on the bench while waiting for Sungyeol to come. And he remembers everything that happened in the party. 

So, the guy earlier was Sunggyu? The one who helped me? There's no way they are the same person! The Sunggyu that helped me was kind and sweet, unlike the Sunggyu I met in the party!! He's such a brat for bumping onto me and yell at me. Or maybe they are the same person? I think so. His eyes wasn't visible. Yes, that's the feature that I recognise. His eyes are so small!!! Now I know why I can't stop thinking about him!! I know right, I am straight from the beginning!! It's just that I HATE HIM makes me like this.

'......hyun-ssi.. Woohyun-ssi.. Don't you feel cold?'

Woohyun blinks his eyes twice before answering Sungyeol.

'You take a very long time!! I am freezing to death!!'

'Joesong-hamnida.'

'I am going back to the party. Get my tux to laundry and you just go home, Thank you for helping me.'

Woohyun gets into his car and drives back to the party. And he is welcomed by..... Kim Sunggyu and his smirk!!! 

'Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the room, birthday boy?'

'Seem like you get the wrong information. It's my dongsaeng's birthday, Kim Myungsoo.'

Woohyun blushes and continues talking.

'Whose birthday today isn't my concern. Now move. I have to go inside.'

'That's so rude of you to talk like that to the one who helped you. You might have hit the ground and collapsed if I don't help you.'

'That.. that.. that was in the past. There's no point to talk about it anymore.'

'Really? What if I say... I like you since the day I meet you?'

'Stop the bull, Kim Sunggyu!! *blush* You are a guy and I am a guy.'

'So?'

Within a second later, Sunggyu's lips are on Woohyun's lips already leaving Woohyun's eyes widen in shock. A second later, Sunggyu steps back and Woohyun gasping for air.

'What was that for?'

'I like you Nam Woohyun. I can't stop thinking about you since the day I met you. I was yelling at you because... I just can't control my happiness of being able to see you again.'

This guy must be crazy!!! 

'So, how is it? Will you be my boyfriend A.K.A my girlfriend?'

Before Woohyun can answers the question, Sunggyu pulls him in a hug. Being hugged by Sunggyu isn't that bad, Woohyun slowly melts into Sunggyu's sweetness. 

Maybe, I HATED you, Kim Sunggyu, but I slowly FALL IN LOVE with you.


Another oneshot is done~!!!

Let's celebrate #2YearswithINFINTE ~!!!!

Omo!! I'm so excited!!! xDD

Errmmm.. Let me ask you something, what do you want for the next onehot? or boyxgirl? And who will be the character? ^^

Please let me know~~

Thank you for reading~!!! 

Don't forget to subscribe and leaves comments!!! >.<