A Gardener's Love

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

Hello lovely readers! This time its a request from snowwhite ~!

Well, I've been absent from AFF world for pretty long time and I just noticed that I deflect this collection of mine for almost 2 years.... o_O

Reason is...... my sis fell sick so I gotta take care of her and then my grandad passed away... and when I'm back to my author side, my laptop just won't cooperate with me a.k.a its in service for several months.... so yeah, it banned me from updating fics and yeah, I got addicted in reading mangas and ta-da! Forgetting AFF again... 

But...... no worry!!! I am back now ~ ♡ 

This time, its a story between you (Wajeena) and the rude Kris in a park ~ 

This story marks the end of batch 1! I'm going to open batch 2 soon as a mark of my complete comeback in AFF!! ^^

Okay, enough with my long-boring note.... 

Now, happy reading!!! ♡


You wake up with a slight headache, yesterday was so hectic with all the new coming imported plant seeds. But anyway, you are glad you were there to plant them. You stretch your body and stumble to the washroom and take a quick shower to refresh your tired body. 

"Alright! Time to go to plant another set of seeds!! Oh God, I look like an idiot talking to my own reflection every morning..."

You mumble to yourself and choose to wear a short pants matched with a flowery patterned shirt and tie her hair to a ponytail. You gulp down your cup of caramel macchiato and head to the park. 

"Annyeong, Kim ajussi.."

"Oh, Wajeena-ah! Good morning! You're here again?"

"Of course! Its my love, ajussi~~"

You walk to the center of the park waving to the smiling ajussi. Well, being in the middle of plants makes you happy, that's why you always spend most of the time in the park. You moved to Seoul since you started your college and left your family in Busan. Its been two years since you visit your homeland and you miss your home so freaking much, being able to plant and inhales the sweet fragrance of the flowers make you feel like you are home. You pick up a pack of plant seeds and a set of palnting equipments, and not to forget a hat because Seoul's sun ray is no joke. 

You go to the center of the park where the land is still pretty empty and squat there and start to plant the seeds. Time flies pretty quickly, you wipe off the sweat from your face using the back of your hand which is the only clean spot on both of your hands. You take a look at your surrounding and fix your equipments. You stand and clean you pants which is covered with a little dirt before walking to one of the benches under a big tree in the park.  You sit there and rest your back, squatting for a pretty long time really makes the nerves in your feet become numb. When you feel like you are finally resting in heaven, you spot a guy is walking through the grasses that was planted by YOU YESTERDAY. You storm to the rude guy, its as if your temper indicator has turns red from green. 

"Hey, you over there!"

"..."

"What the hell? Can't you see I'm talking to you?!"

"..."

"Aish.. Just step away from my baby grasses!!! You are killing them!!"

"..."

"YA!! DON'T YOU HAVE EARS??! I SAID DON'T STEP ON THEM!! YOU ARE KILLING MY BABIES, YOU MURDERER!!"

"Oh, what's wrong with you? You keep on saying I'm a killer and all!"

"Because you are killing my babies!!"

"Babies? I should have seen babies if I walk here. Where are they?"

"You are STEPPING on them!"

"Eh? If I'm stepping on babies, I should be able to know it. I mean, its different when I step on ground and babies? Maybe babies feel more squishy?"

"JUST.STEP.AWAY!"

You push him as hard as you can, making him stumble over his feet and fall on the hard ground. The sound of his hitting the ground makes you  flinch a bit, since its kinda loud

"What the heck? What are you? Hulk? Damn it hurts so much."

"Serve you right, you murderer!"

"You are one crazy girl!"

He stares hard at you as he brushes his bang, revealing his black eyes. His eyes are just like those strong magnets that can attract you and never let you escape, its as if you are being trapped in it. You come back to the earth when he snorts as you are not replying any of his words. 

"What? Now you are taking interest in me after shoving me?"

"D-don't get so full of yourself!"

You stompp away from him and go back to the storage room to return the equipments. You walk back to your apartment and stop by a coffee shop to buy your favorite caramel macchiato. Wheen you see your cup, you can see the face of the rude guy that killed your babies and you can't help but to feel anooyed at his behaviour. You go back earlier and sleep like the dead because the tiredness you felt yesterday hasn't completely gone. 

The next morning, you spend another peaceful morning in the park. But this time you are not planting any seeds, well, simply because there is no more seeds to be planted. You've planted them all. You sit on your usual bench, inhaling again the sweet scent you love so much. You just can't get bored over it. As you close your eyes, the incident yesterday is being replayed in your mind. And now you are wondering whether you will see him again or not. It's not as if you are missing him and all, its just.. you are just still mad at him, yeah, that must be the reason, or is it not? Aish, what a stupid argument. Well, no offense, you are just that kind of girl, talking all to herself wothout having care about the world. 

You open your eyes and spot again a guy who looks like he's stepping on the area you just rearranged yesterday because it was ruined by a certain rude guy. And your eyes almost popped out of its socket when you see the guy is exactly the same guy with the guy you scolded yesterday. But there's a glint of happiness in your heart when you mentally scream in happiness, knowing he comes to the park again after yesterday's incident. Maybe.. just maybe.. you've fallen for him.

"You! Don't you learn your mistake?!"

"..."

"Huh, ignoring me again? Want me to get your on the ground again?"

"..."

You push him as hard as you can again, but this time, it fails. He's still standing like a pole in the same spot. What irritates you the most is the y annoying smirk on his face. He folds his arms as if he's mocking you that you can't make him fall. But you aren't giving up, you try oushing him one more time. Still standing. 

Another one. 

Standing still. 

Another harder one. 

Still standing straight. 

You pant as you step back. 

"Giving up already?"

"Why are you still standing there like a pole?!"

"You mad? Want to know what is worst?"

You look at him questioningly.

"You stepped on your own babies, congratulations!"

You gap like a fish when you realize that you are stepping on the plants you planted.

"OMFG!! Its all because of you , you jerk!!!!"

You run away, hating his smiling face even more. Kim ajussi who is responsible for the park's plantings sees you crying and stops you middleway.

"Aigoo, this girl. What happened?"

"Ajussi, *sob* can you help me to rearrange the plants in the park center? The ones that I planted yesterday. *sob*I. *sob* I stepped on them!! Mianhae!!"

And you run again, afraid of Kim ajussi's anger if he knows you are the one who's ruining them. You bet, you won't be allowed to go to the park anymore because the area was really horribly destroyed by your own feet. What worst is, you can't see the guy anymore. Well, sure he is rude and annoying, but maybe its true that you fell for him the first time you met him. And you don't know his name, you don't know where he lives, simply you just don't know who is he and that means you fall for a complete stranger, not that it matters, he's hot, cool, handsome, well a bit rude but that's it. 

You scream in frustation as you bang you head to the table in your room. This is ! 

After a loooongg long self argument, you decided to go the park tomorrow and apologize properly to the ajussi. Yeah, that's it, and maybeeee catch a little glimpse of your love at the first sight for the last time. Oh God, it sounds so ironic. 

The next morning you wake up with a pair of panda eyes and go to the washroom to do your usual self-talking session. 

"Okay, Wajeena. Get your sense together, be a good girl and apologize properly! Yeah, I can do it! I am innocent and I did it unconsciously. Arraso.. Wajeena, FIGHTING!!"

You repeat the apologizing script over and over again in your head, chanting it as if its a spell that can save the humans' world from extinction. When you arrive in front of the park, you inhale deeply, collecting all the remaining courage in yourself and walk into the park just to stop right in front of the gate. 

"Oh man, I really can't do it. Its too hard for me... Aish.. Jinjja.."

When you are about to turn around, Kim ajussi calls you; what a perfect timing!

"Wajeena-ah, why aren't you getting in? And its rare for you to get here in the afternoon. Are you okay?"

"A-a-ajussi.. Gwenchana. I'm just.. overslept. Yeah overslept."

'What's wrong? You look so out of yourself today."

Okay, this is it.

"ajussiIapologizetoyouforruiningtheplantsinthecenteroftheparkIreallydidntmeanitandsoyeahIamsosorryIbegofyoupleasedontbanmefromeneteringthispark."

"Wajeena-ah? What are you saying? I don't get it? Forgive this old ajussi, ne? I can't seem to understand long, quick sentences."

"Um.. You see.. I.."

"Oh right, yesterday you were crying and saying about a ruined area in park center?"

Oh, this is the end!!!

"Well, um, yeah, you see, I was a bit disturbed so yeah, I accidentally step on the plants so yeah I think they are ruined and.. I am so sorry ajusi! Please don't ban me from entering the park! Jebal.."

"Okay, I don't understand. Because yesterday evening when I checked there, it was perfect! So what do you mean by ruined?"

You widen your eyes, looking at Kim ajussi in disbelief look. 

"Maybe you see the wrong area."

You go to the you-thought-ruined area and see it was perfect just like how you planted them days ago. 

"You see, Wajeena? There's really nothing wrong. Maybe you are just too tired from all the excessive activity, dear. Get a good rest, arraseoyo?"

Kim ajussi taps your shoulder lightly and leaves you there, standing dumbfounded like an idiot. 

And just like a prince on a white horse, your prince charming is coming right to you, this time he's walking on the right path. 

"Hey, hulk girl! Why are you standing there like an idiot? You are usually hyper and ready to scold me whenever you see me."

"Why.. are.. you.. here??"

"What? So shocked that I walk on the right spot?"

You nod your head like a silly girl you are. 

'Well, obviously I won't step on the plants that I arranged, right? It was killing me and I couldn't sleep a wink last night because my back hurts like hell and its because of you, no I mean its because of the crazy ajussi there!"

"What did Kim ajussi makes you do?"

"Hell, isn't it obvious? He forced me to repair this whole park and watched me do the labour work like a boss! He really gets on my nerve!" 

You smile and the smile soon turn to laughter at his answer.

"Ya! Don't you dare to laugh you crazy girl!"

"Shut up, rude guy!"

Instead of stopping your laughter, he joins your laugh.

"Hey, your name?"

"You really are rude. What kind of guy is asking a girl's name with that kind of tone?"

"Nah, what kind of girl is able to push down a guy who is twice heavier than her?"

"Oh whatever, I'm Wajeena. How about you, rude guy?"

"Stop calling me with weird name. I'm Kris."

"Well, 'rude guy' suits you better."

"Yeah, and 'hulk girl' suits you the best."

 *A year later*

Dear Kim ajussi,

I will be back to Seoul in 2 days time. I will bring some seeds for you from Busan

Are you doing fine there? I've been living well with my family here and they say my planting techniques are getting better and that's all thanks to you!

When I'm back to Seoul I will go to the park right away! 

By the way, my boyfriend is as rude as ever, but he's so sweet too!!

Ever since you punished him a year ago, he can appreciate plants and started to learn how to be a gardener! I will take him to see you too of course! I guess he's still scared of you though ~

So, see you in Seoul, ajussi!! 

 

-Wajeena-


TA-DA!!!

Another oneshot is done ~ 

I hope its not boring since I stopped making oneshots for a while.. so yeah, I'm sorry if this is bad ~ ><

I'm sorry for grammatical errors and mispelling since you know English isn't my first language ~ 

Comment please? 

And yeap! Starting from now...... BATCH 2 is open! Request all you want! ^^