Believe in Stare

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

A request from ShineeIsland ~!! 

Featuring you and Jonghyun~

She asked for a happy and funny ending ~

So here I present a fic that you requested~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You lived with your grandma in the country’s suburb. Your grandma told you that your parents are too busy with their business so you are left alone. When you are already 17, you are told to go back to Seoul and get a better education to continue your parent’s business. Since you’ve lived in the suburb for more than 10 years, the attitudes of yours are likely to be like those villagers.

Last week was your 17-year-old birthday party. Right after the party, your mom takes you back to Seoul. During your stay in village, cars rarely passed through. Not seeing cars for many years is really a burden for you. You are so surprised that you have that kind of car. At first, you even had that confusion in going into the car. You wave goodbye to your grandma sadly when the car starts moving. You are so amazed by everything you see along the journey, the trees, roads, more cars, etc. You never seemed bored with the things you see, it looks like everything is new for you. You start to calm down when the trees scene is gone. But soon, you enter the city. You go crazy again due to the number of cars and the buildings in the city.

The car stops in front of a very huge mansion. Seeing your mom goes out from the car, you follow her. When you and your mom step inside the main hall, a line of maids are biding you welcome. But why in earth will you care about that? You step inside and staring at each luxurious things in the mansion. Your mom tells you that you have one personal butler who will help you with anything you need. Your butler takes you to your room and takes his leave. Your room is beyond your imagination. A big bed with leather-smooth cover and gold-covered bed frame. A huge, luxurious lamp is hanged in the middle of the room. On the corner of the room is your table. A set of books has been prepared there along with your school bag and stationery. The day after tomorrow you are going to start your new school life. But before that, you’ve got to learned to live as merchant, not a simple-minded villager.

Finally it’s your first day of going to school. Your mom has left the house early in the morning to do on a business trip, leaving you alone with the maids. You nervously get into the car and the driver takes you to your new school. You look at the school building from different sides of it. It is just SO AMAZING (for you)!!

‘Young mistress, we are here. It is your school. Madam has called the headmaster about your coming here today.’

‘Gomawo, ahjussi.’

You get out of the car and walk into the building. Aish, even the school is better than your house in the suburb. You look around curiously, not looking forward, and then you bump into someone.

‘Aish, watch your step!’

With that the person leaves you and you can see a group of girls are murmuring at your back. You glance at them and start walking again. You walk around the school until you find the staff room (after being told by a janitor). After having a short conversation with your homeroom teacher, you follow your teacher to your class.

‘Class, you have a new friend. Please introduce yourself.’

‘Annyeong-haseyo. Hwang you imnida. Please help me.’

You bow to your classmates, but it seems that they don’t give a damn about your presence. The teacher gives your assigned sit and you go to your seat directly. It seems that none of the people there notice you there. Being left alone, you look around and get interested to a spot under a big tree. Such a lovely place, you think. You jump in surprise when someone taps your shoulder.

‘Annyeong! you , right? I’m Chae Rim. Nice to meet you.’

‘Oh, annyeong! I thought nobody notices me here.’

You smile sweetly at her, your first friend there. The next class is P.E. You change your clothes and go along with Chae Rim. P.E is a special class since your class will have it together with another class. To be honest, you are in sport. The first thing that you have to do is 100 metre running. Though you’re in sport, but actually you ca run pretty fast. You finish the first race in 2 minutes. Then the next race you finish it in only 1 minutes and 20 seconds. But during the last race, you slip and fall in the middle of the race, causing both of your knees bleeding. Chae Rim helps you to sit on the side of the court. After you are seated, she goes back to racing.

You look at each student in the court. There is a group of girls who keep on giggling while looking at somewhere. Then you see a group of boys who play basketball. Some students are sitting on the benches, reading books (supposedly the nerds).

Then you look to one direction just to see a hot guy is messing his hair while walking to the court. You feel like drooling as you see him. The rest of the P.E time, you keep your eyes on the hot guy. You realize that the time has ended when Chae Rim stands in front of you.

‘Hey! Aren’t you going back to class?’

‘Oh, yeah. Of course.’

You hardly stand up and peek on the hot guy again, still not moving from the place.

‘Aish, what are you doing? We’re gonna be late you know.’

‘Oh.. Arasso.’

You try to move but it seems that you can’t take your eyes off him. You widen your eyes when he suddenly takes off his shirt. You can hear some girls squealing and fan-girling. You instantly pull Chae Rim’s hand.

‘Yah! Chae Rim-ah!’

‘What is it?’

‘Ya! Who is that hot guy over there?’

‘Aigoo.. that’s Kim Jonghyun. The kingka of this school. Wae?’

‘He’s hot! I wanna know him!’

‘Throw away that dream of yours. Even the queenka can’t catch his attention. Let’s go.’

Chae Rim drags you away from the court to change uniform. After that scene of Jonghyun taking off his shirt, you can’t help but talk about him all the time. Starting from his face to his perfect body.

*LUNCH TIME*

You sit with Chae Rim on a table and silently eat your food. You choke on your food when you see Jonghyun is making his way to the cafeteria.

‘Ya! Chae Rim-ah! Do you know? My grandma told me that when we stare at people, they’ll understand what we feel!’

‘So?’

She keeps on munching her food. Then as she realizes the situation, she stops munching and look at her back.

‘Oh my God, not again.’

She mumbles under her breath and turn to you.

‘Stop it! You’re gonna be killed as he knows you are staring at him, dumbo!’

You ignore her and keep staring at Jonghyun. After you stare at him with your serious face, he suddenly trip over something and almost falls down. You quickly get up from your seat to approach him leaving Chae Rim who freaks out since you just go without reason. She starts face-palming her self when she sees you coming to Jonghyun.

‘Mianhae Jonghyun-ah! I didn’t mean to make you trip over something. Maybe my grandma’s words are wrong? She said that when I stare at people, they will know what I feel, but why do you fall?’

Chae Rim comes over and covers your mouth. She bows to Jonghyun while apologizing.

‘Mianhae. She’s new here. Don’t mind her words. I’ll.. I mean we’ll take our leave now.’

Chae Rim drags you away from Jonghyun who looks at you confusedly. While you wave your hand to him confidently. Jonghyun who sees your confidence smiles and waves back to you, causing some girls squealing and shouting.

Chae Rim keeps mumbling so many things while she drags you along. She looked really pissed off.

‘Chae Rim ? Mianhaeyo~ I didn’t mean to embarrass you.’

‘Aaarggh!! That’s it! It’s useless to say that you’re wrong. Just don’t do stupid things anymore, will ya?’

You simply nod your head and walk with Chae Rim. In the next class, you won’t be together with Chae Rim. So before you are separated from her, she left a note for you.

‘DON’T DO STUPID THINGS WHEN I’M NOT AROUND, GET IT?’

With that warning, she left you in your class. While you are waiting for the teacher to come, you see Jonghyun is coming to your class. You are going to talk to him but you remember that you won’t do stupid things. So you sit silently on your seat while watching him walking to his seat. You turn your face from him and suddenly he sits beside you. Some of the girls are still following him to his seat until he tells them to go away.

You sneakily peek on him and got caught. Jonghyun smiles. Feeling that he smiles to you, you smile back at him.

‘Annyeong, you imnida.’

‘Eh? Oh.. Hi. You were the girl in the cafeteria before right?’

You nod your head shyly. That’s the end of your conversation with Jonghyun. During the lesson you can’t help but steal glances at Jonghyun. When the teacher is going out from the classroom, Jonghyun looks at you and you quickly turn away.

‘Aigoo.. Wae? You keep on looking at me.’

‘A-aniya.’

You blush because he notices you stealing glances at him.

‘Hahaha.. You look so cute when blushing.’

Your face is getting redder as he said that. When the teacher comes back, you really can’t stop yourself from looking at Jonghyun. So this time, instead of stealing glances at him, you stare at his face. That time you feel that the teacher says nothing; the only thing in your head is Jonghyun whom you are staring at.

The bell rings, causing you to jump from your sit due to surprised. You quickly clean your table. But you clumsiness is really supporting. Instead of taking the books, some of your books are falling.

‘Aish.. Jinja..’

You kneel down to pick up your book. Jonghyun who feels pity on you, kneels beside you and help you picking up the books. Soon you hear footsteps to the class, which you guess is the giggling-girls group. Jonghyun covers your mouth and pull you under the table to hide from the girls. You are so close to Jonghyun that you bet he can hear your heart beats. You stare at his face in the closeness and he looks even more handsome. As the girls leave the class, you go out from your hiding place, still staring at Jonghyun.

‘Yah! Stop staring at me! Are you in love with me or what?’

‘Say, Jonghyun-ah, my grandma once told me that when I stare at people, they’ll understand what I feel. And I believe that. What do you think?’

‘hahahah~That’s so funny.’

He pats your head an you stare at him again. Soon he stops laughing and stare back at your brown eyes. Suddenly he leans closer to you and takes a strand of hair that covers your face.

‘You wanna know what you feel? Usually I do this.’

He leans closer to you until you feel his hot breath in front of your face.

‘You want to know what is it? So take the risk.’

He smirks and crashes his lips against yours. You close your eyes for a while and he pulls away.

‘So, how does it feel?’

‘I was in seven heavens.’

‘So that means you like me.’

‘What about you, Jonghyun-ah? What do you feel?’

‘Glad that I kissed you.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Aigoo~ You’re so cute!! Go out with me.’

‘Go out? Wait, I’ll pick my books first.’

I will be a long love journey then.

Jonghyun pulls you into his embrace.

‘What I mean was, let’s date.’

‘Oh.. Why will you date me?’

‘Pabo girl. Because I love you!’

‘Love you too.’

‘Anyway, what’s your name? I have to know my girl friend’s name.’

you , Hwang you .’

 


 

Whoa~ 

I guess this is my longest oneshot here ~ xD
Anyway, I hope this story is not bad at all for you ~ 

The title is a bit weird, since I was confuse with the title ~ LoL

But I hope it's still good for you guys ~!! ><

Please leave comments about this oneshot guys ~! ^^
And request is still open ~ 

Hwaiting for requests ~~ 

Thank you so much~ *bow* 

 

Oh, Today is still Jongie birthday, right?

Happpy birthday our maknae Sungjongie~!! ^^

Send endless teddy bears for him!! LoL