That Moment When I Look Into Your Eyes

Book of Life ♡ [CLOSED]

As I said before that I accept request.. So let me present~~

This is a request from ceinzz ~~ 

As you wish.. I'll make an oneshot about YunJae~!!! ^^

Now, enjoy the fic!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*JAEJOONG'S POV*

The pain from last night stings my body as I try to sit on the bed. My lower abdomen and along with my hands hurt as I start to stretch. I force myself to get up from the bed and I stand silently in front of a mirror. Seeing my slim waist that were hugged so tightly last night. Then I start to stare at my face, I'm not ugly, many people said that I'm pretty. Don't get me wrong, I am a guy. It's just that my face is way too pretty for a guy to have. Then I start to remember the guy from last night. He was handsome with those muscular arms of his. When he hugged my waist, I can feel his breath on my neck. As his breath touches my pale neck, it makes me shiver. The night was cold, but with him beside me, I don't feel cold anymore.  

LAST NIGHT

'Jaejoong!! Let's have some exercise!! You haven't do any exercises since our long break right??'

'Neh. Let's go.'

So, Changmin brought me to a gym where he usually had his exercise. As we arrived there, both of us change into our gym clothes. 

'Jaejoong-ah, I need to meet someone. Will you be okay to do the exercise by yourself?'

'Yaahh!! You were the one asking me to go here!!'

'I-I-I'll find someone to accompany you. *grin*'

I stomped my foot as I saw that huge grin on Changmin's face. Well, I am not the type of person who likes to do the exercise by myself. So I sat on a sofa while waiting for Changmin to came back. I tap my fingers impatiently. 

2 minutes.

5 minutes.

7 minutes. I took a magazine and lazily scan over the magazine.

10 minutes.  I glanced to my right and left to see whether Changmin has showed up or not. 

12 minutes. I cross my legs and wait again while stealng glances on the clock.

14 minutes. I fold my arms in front of my chest. 

17 minutes. I felt that my head is gonna explode!! I might kill Changmin when he came back!!

19 minutes. I stand from the sofa and looked for Changmin.

20 minutes......

'Annyeong-haseyo! Are you the one named Kim Jaejoong?'

I turned my back just to see a handsome guy in his training jacket smiling toward me. 

'Y-y-yeah. Who are you? How do you know my name?'

'Oh.. Finally I found you. I'm Jung Yunho. I was asked to accompany you exercising.'

'Who asked you?'

'Changmin.'

'And where is he?'

'He's gone with his friends. They went to the club.'

My eyes widen with my WTF-look. 

*Changmin, you're dead!! I will kill you soon!!*

But I was in the gym already, I wouldn't go home without exercising. 

'*sigh* okay,  What should we do?'

'Umm.. Changmin usually does his exercise in a special rom in which he's the only one using it. He asked me to let you do the exercise there, Jaejoong-ssi.'

'Just drop the -ssi. It doesn't sound too good for me.'

The guy just nod his head and lead me to the palce where I'll be doing my exercise. The place is quite good. It's wide, with a comfortable sofa on the corner of the room. The moment was going awkward as I realised that only Yunho and I are in the room. 

'Ummm.. Jaejoong-ssi.. I mean Jaejoong-ah, are you going to start the exercise now?'

'Sure, sure.'

I started exercising awkwardly. From the beginning of my exercise time, I found it hard to stretch my body. That becomes a reason why I always go to gym with someone. Usually Changmin will be the one who help me in stretching my body before I do the harder exercise. But since Changmin is not here, I guess I have to ask help from Yunho. 

'Errr.. Yunho, can you help me to do the stretching. You know, I found it hard to do it by myself.'

'Okay. I'll help you then.'

I straighten my legs and start stretching. The moment I feel Yunho's hands are on my waist, I flinched, making Yunho step back. In return, I smile at him, to signal him helping me again. 

A drop of sweat flows down from my templeas I can feel the heat from Yunho's body is close to mine. I look back anf found my face is just inches apart from his. 

*YUNHO'S POV*

My face is just inches apart from his. His lips are red like cherries, so tempting. if I want I can just lean to him a bit and I will be able to taste that lips of his. I can see him blushing so hard as our faces getting closer. He looks so adorable while blushing. 

God, how can a man be so beautiful like him? 

When I try to lean closer, he stand up.

'S-s-sorry. I have to drink first.'

I sit and massage my temple. I must be crazy. I shouldn't be in love with him. He's a customer here. Behave Yunho, behave. 

'Yunho, I think it's enough for the stretching.'

I smile and nod awkwardly. I was told by Changmin to accompany Jaejoong until he's done exercising. God dammit! He's just way too cute!!!

As I see him exercising and sweat rolling down his cheeks I instantly take a towel and out of my consciousness, I wipe the sweat from his cheeks, causing him to blush again. 

'Oops. Sorry, Jaejoong. I was just, you know... Ummm.. trying to help you.. Because.. err.. The sweat... almost get into your eyes... So maybe I...'

'It's okay Yunho. Thanks.'

I sigh in relieve and I try to focus on my exercise but end up looking at Jaejoong again. Everything on him is just perfect. His slender neck that is covered with sweat, his cherry-blossom lips, his wet hair. He is so tempting. 

I've tried my best to avoid it, but I can't take it anymore. 

'Jaejoong.'

He turns to see me walking toward him and he steps back until he hit the wall of the room.

'Y-y-yunho.. W-w-wae?'

I touvh his cheek that is bright red now and my thumb trail to his lips.

'You are so beautiful, Jae.'

He looks away and push me hard on my shoulders. But I guess I'm stronger than him as I grip his wrists.

'Look at me, Jae.'

He slowly turns his head to look right into my eyes.

*JAEJOONG'S POV*

I look at Yunho's eyes and I feel something different that makes my heart beats faster. Yunho's grip on my wrists is loosen but I can;t get away from him as I look at him. His eyes are like magnets, I can't take off my eyes from him once I look at him.

We keep silence for a few minutes and the only thing I heard is my own heart that beats in a crazily fast speed. Soon, I heard another heart beat sound which I bet is Yunho's. Our heart beats in unison.

The moment later I realise Yunho's lips are crashed on mine. My legs get weaker,  I was slowly melt into the kiss. The kiss was passionate, slowly Yunho's strong arms are hugging my waist tight to reduce the distance between us and as I melt, I clung my hands on his neck to deepen the kiss.

We parted and breath hard. Yunho smiles at me and I feel that my face gets hotter as he my cheeks. 

'Jaejoong, saranghae.'

'I-I-I love you too.'

He hugs my waist and kiss my neck, whispering my name.


Done~!!

kkeekek~~

Guys, don't think something erted while reading the beginning part of the story~~ xDDD

So... I'm waiting for another request~~ Lol~

OOh.. And one more thing.. I'll be going to China tomorrow until July 6. So no updates~

But I'll try my best to update as soon as I come back~~!!

Wish to see more requests when I'm back~!! ^^

Don't forget to leave comments~!! And subscribe~~ >_<