007.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

Young Bae and Min Seul stood up and walk together again, but they still don’t know that they are being watch. They made their way to the nearest amusement park and played with every ride they see, everyone see them as a cute couple but they didn’t mind them.

 

Every time Jin Ah passed the people saying that her sister and Young Bae cute together, she smiles and chuckled.

 

*They’re cute though! I’ll make them fall for each other. Mwahaha.* Jin Ah said to herself.

 

Smiling at the thought, Seungri snapped her thought by pushing her. “Yaa, why are you smiling about?” Seungri asked and Jin Ah rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m thinking about some plan how I can make unnie and Young Bae oppa fall for each other.” Jin Ah answered still smiling, “Oohh. Sounds good, can I help? I’m good at that,” Seungri said with a hopeful in his eyes.

 

“Okay, but in one condition.” Jin Ah said and Seungri frown, “and what is that condition?” Seungri asked.

 

“You have to behave yourself because I’m getting annoyed.” Jin Ah answered and went to look for her sister and Young Bae.

 

“Omo, where are they now?” Jin Ah asked, “I don’t know. Can we eat? I’m starving.” Seungri whined and Jin Ah looked at him.

 

“Aish, alright. Let’s go.” Jin Ah said and they went off.

 

---

 

Young Bae turned around and saw Seungri with Jin Ah going somewhere, he frown and looked at Min Seul eating her pizza.

 

“Jin Ah is with Seungri?” Young Bae asked and Min Seul almost choked, “Careful Min Seul.” Young Bae said and grabbed the water and gives it to Min Seul.

 

“Thanks oppa.” Min Seul said after she drank the water, “Jin Ah with Seungri? How come? Jin Ah said she’s with a friend but she’s… Wait, she lied.” Min Seul replied and smiled mischievously, “Something is going on with that two.” Min Seul stated and Young Bae chuckled and replied, “Yea, I think so.”

 

After eating, Min Seul and Young Bae started walking and accidentally, they bump into someone and she apologized, “Mianhae.” Then she walked out. Young Bae and Min Seul stared at the girl and shrugged and continued to stroll down.

 

---2 MONTHS LATER---

 

Everyone is all excited for the event, except for Min Seul and Young Bae. It was their wedding day already. It’s been two months and all they do is prepare, prepare and prepare, although, they still have time to hang out with each other.

 

No one notice her and she scowled at the people excited about this event. *Why does Young Bae to marry Min Seul? What things that Min Seul has that I don’t have? I am rich as Min Seul and beautiful as Min Seul.* She asked herself and rolled her eyes.

 

On the other side, Min Seul’s parents are greeting all the invited, while Min Seul is still in her dressing room, waiting patiently. Jin Ah went to her sister with tears in her eyes, “Unnie!” Jin Ah cried.

 

Min Seul looked at Jin Ah and chuckled, “Yah! Why are you crying?” Min Seul asked, “I’m crying because my one and only sister will be married.” Jin Ah sobbed.

 

“Aigoo! Don’t over acting! I’m just marrying Young Bae oppa, I’m not dying!” Min Seul snickered and playfully smack Jin Ah, “Yaa! Unnie!” Jin Ah whined, “Anyway, congratulations unnie!” Jin Ah suddenly became hyper and smiled widely.

 

“Min Seul, the ceremony will start in 5 minutes.” Their mother peaked in the door and Min Seul nodded, “I’ll go now unnie, bye!” Jin Ah waved and Min Seul smiled.

 

Min Seul took a deep breath and said to herself, “You’ll do it, no backing off.” And she went to the hall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG YEORUBUN! Double update! Hope you enjoyed! Give me your feedbacks, subbies! I love your comments! Wait for the next chapter, ne? Bye for now! ^.^