015.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

Young Bae led Min Seul to the car and helped her went inside the car. Young Bae went to the driver seat and started the engine. They made their way to Lotte World. The entire ride is silent and you can already hear Young Bae’s heart pounding so fast since he’s really nervous. Young Bae sometimes took a glance at Min Seul then looking back at the road.

As soon as Young Bae parked the car, he opened the car door for Min Seul and helped her went out of the car. “Really oppa? Lotte World?” Min Seul said sarcastic and chuckled. “Err… I just feel it to come here and it’s been a while since I’ve been here.” Young Bae answered nervously. “I’m just kidding oppa. I really like it here.” Min Seul told him with a grin.

They went in and Young Bae bought their tickets. They tried first the ice skating rink in the middle of the indoor theme park. Since Min Seul is not used to ice skate, Young Bae keep on holding her hands while skating. “Yaaaa Oppa!” Min Seul playfully shouted when she felt Young Bae letting go. Young Bae just laughed at her. “Don’t let me go oppa!” Min Seul pleaded as she tightens her hold on Young Bae’s arms. “I won’t, promise.” Young Bae told her with a smile.

In the end, Min Seul lost her balance and fell on top of Young Bae. They stared at each other before coming back into their senses. They stood up and went out of the rink since their time is already over. Ice skating rink is surrounded by different rides and the couple rode all of them (except the kiddy rides).

After riding at the rides in indoor theme park, they went to the second floor and took the elevated walkway which gives them an access to Magic Island, an outdoor theme park at Lotte World. They rode the Gyro Vertical Drop, Atlantis Adventure Roller Coaster and lots more.

They watched the parade, and even went to the folk museum. After having their time in Lotte World, they made their way to N Tower Seoul or also known as Namsan Tower. They took their dinner at the restaurant called N Grill. After having their dinner, they rode the Mt. Namsan’s popular cable car that goes up to N Seoul Tower. Since it’s already night time, N Seoul Tower uses searchlights to light up the tower. “Wow, Namsan Tower is really beautiful!” Min Seul squealed as she keeps on looking outside the cable car. “Beautiful just like you.” Young Bae muttered but Min Seul didn’t keep up. “What did you say oppa?” Min Seul asked turning her face to look at Young Bae but he just shook his head.

Suddenly, a firework burst out and Min Seul looked out again with a grin. “Oppa, it’s so wonderful!” Min Seul slowly said as she continued to watch the beautiful scene. “Min Seul, I have something to tell you.” Young Bae told her seriously. “What is it, oppa?” Min Seul asked without looking at Young Bae.

“Saranghae.” Young Bae revealed, making sure that Min Seul does hear it. Silence filled the cable car as it seems like the time has stopped, no one move. Min Seul broke the silence with a laugh. “Of course oppa, you love me because I’m your best friend right?” Min Seul chuckled at the thought without looking at Young Bae.

“No, I mean I love you in romantic way! I didn’t know when or how did I felt this but I really do. I want us to be together, not because our parents forced us to. I want us to be real Min Seul, I want this marriage to be real with sincere feelings in each other. I want us to hug and kiss each other with pure love. I can’t take it to just being friends. Min Seul, I really love you.” Young Bae said in one breath. Min Seul stared at Young Bae’s eyes and she can see it with full of sincerity. All of a sudden, Young Bae kneeled in one knee; opening a small box revealing a shining diamond ring.

“Will you marry me, without being force by our parents?” Young Bae asked Min Seul still staring at each other.

JIN AH’S POV

Aaaaahhh! I can’t take this, really! This is just so sweet! Min Seul unnie, say yes!!! Oh, you must be wondering why I know what’s happening to these two people inside the cable car, well, Jiyong oppa asked the staffs of N Seoul Tower to put a hidden camera inside the cable car.

That was part of the plan. Jiyong Oppa is cool! “Ya! I’m just right beside you and you are praising other guy?” Seungri hissed as I looked at him weirdly. “Did I just say that out loud?” I asked to no one particular. “Ahh, so you did?” Seungri asked with an ‘I can’t believe you’ tone. I just innocently smiled and looked back at the screen where Unnie and Young Bae oppa is in.

Aww, they already went out of the cable car and I didn’t heard unnie what she said! Blame this panda beside me! I pouted and looked at Seungri with death glare. “Ya! What did I do?” Seungri asked me as soon as he noticed my glare. I just rolled my eyes and waked away leaving Seungri behind. “Ya! Jagiya!”

AUTHOR’S POV

30 minutes earlier…

“Will you marry me, without being force by our parents?” Young Bae asked Min Seul still staring at each other.

Min Seul bit her bottom lip, looking away. Young Bae’s face filled with disappointment. Out of blue, Min Seul chuckled and looked again at Young Bae with a smile. “It feels so good to know that the guy you love; love you back. I don’t know how and when I realize it too; I guess we’re meant for each other. Nado Saranghae and yes, I will marry you.” Min Seul spoke with genuine smile breaking the silence. Young Bae chuckled happily and slipped the ring on Min Seul’s ring finger before standing up keeping a close space between them.

Young Bae hugged Min Seul and kissed the side of her head. They didn’t notice that the cable car stopped because of their moment. “Oppa, it stopped!” Min Seul laughed at the thought, Young Bae agreed before going out of the cable car, holding hands.

“Ya! Jagiya!” Someone shouted, Min Seul and Young Bae the lovely couple looked at the owner of the voice. “Seungri?” Min Seul asked making him stopped and smiled at Min Seul. “Hey noona!” Seungri innocently grinned. “Oppa!” Another voice shouted, Min Seul looked at it and saw Jin Ah.

“What are you two doing here?” Min Seul asked the younger couple. Of course, Young Bae knows why they are here. “To watch the both of you!” Seungri blurted out making Jin Ah slapped his arms. “Watch us?” Min Seul asked Seungri looking at Young Bae. Jin Ah gave up and explained to Min Seul about their plan. “So, you know about this Oppa?” Min Seul questioned Young Bae who stayed silence the whole time. “Well, I take that silence as a yes.” Min Seul laughed at Young Bae’s nervous face.

“You’re not mad?” Young Bae asked turning to Min Seul. “No, do you want me to be? And I think this plan is good for us.” Min Seul replied with a laugh as well as the younger couple.

“And unnie, here’s my gift! Congratulations! My gift is suited you both!” Jin Ah told her unnie and grabbed Seungri’s arm. The couple opened the gift and looked at Jin Ah. “A couple shirt?” They both asked in unison. Jin Ah laughed and nodded. “You’re making us like the both of you.” Min Seul told the younger couple as she looked at the couple shirt they’re wearing.

Min Seul took out the couple shirt and showed to Young Bae. “It suits us well.” Young Bae laughed and tried it on. Min Seul also laughed and put in on. “How do we look?” Min Seul asked as they put their arms on each other’s waist.

“Perfect, unnie! Perfect!” Jin Ah squealed still hugging Seungri’s arms. “Jagiya, hug me instead of my arms.” Seungri smiled at Jin Ah.

3 MONTHS LATER…

Everyone is pacing around the hall, checking every detail to be perfect. “Is everything okay, the hall, cake, flowers and visitors? Is everything at place?” Jin Ah asked panicking, the planner through the phone. “Yes ma’am. Everything is almost perfect.” The planner answered Jin Ah. “What do you mean ‘almost’? It should be perfect!” Jin Ah shouted but she didn’t mean it. “Arasso, we’ll do our best.” The planner said before they both hand up.

You must be guessing what the event is, well, your guest is right. It’s Min Seul and Young Bae’s wedding! We all know that they’re already married but it was arranged by their parents and now it’s officially their decision to be with each other.

Jin Ah sighed and looked at her sister in her wedding gown.

She smiled at the sight and walked towards her unnie. “You’ll be officially with each other, unnie. I’m so happy for the both of you!” Jin Ah said smiling slightly looking down at her feet. “Ya! Why are you looking down?” Min Seul asked her with a smile grabbing her chin gently to face her. “Ani, it’s just that my unnie will have her own family soon with the guy she loves. I’m really happy!” Jin Ah replied, eyes clouding now with tears. “Aigoo, don’t cry! You can still see and visit us in our house like always! It’s not that I’ll leave you!” Min Seul explained with laughed wiping the tears in her sister’s face.

“Noona, the ceremony will start now.” Seungri informed while peeking his head on the door. “Arasso, Jin Ah go with Seungri.” Min Seul responded with a smile. Jin Ah nodded and went out with Seungri leaving Min Seul at the room.

Min Seul looked at her reflection in the mirror with a satisfied smile and took a deep breathe. “I’m going to get married again with the man of my life.” Min Seul said to herself before going out of the room and made her way to the hall.

The ceremony started, one by one walked to the aisle until it’s already the bride’s turn. Min Seul sweetly smiled at the guy in the end of the aisle, her groom, husband and the guy she loves. Young Bae returned the smile and patiently waits for his bride walk towards him.

As soon as Min Seul reached the end of the aisle, Young Bae took out his arms while Min Seul linked her arms with his; smiling at each other and went in front. The priest started the ceremony. After exchanging their vows, the priest asked the question.

“Do you, Dong Young Bae take Jang Min Seul as your beloved wife?” the priest asked Young Bae. “I do.” Young Bae answered without hesitation while looking at Min Seul. The priest smiled and turned to Min Seul. “Do you, Jang Min Seul take Dong Young Bae as you beloved husband?” the priest asked Min Seul.

Min Seul stared at Young Bae before looking at her parents and Jin Ah. Min Seul again looked at Young Bae with a smile and took a deep breathe. “I do.” Min Seul answered staring sincerely at Young Bae. The priest again smiled. “I now pronounce you, husband and wife!” The priest happily told everyone as the newly-wed couple kissed each other. Everyone cheered and clapped in happiness.

RECEPTION…

Young Bae led Min Seul at their table and helped her sit on her chair. “Gumawo, Oppa.” Min Seul thanked Young Bae which returned him a smile and he sat beside her. Young Bae looked at Min Seul with his eye-smile and held her hands. “I’m so happy now that we’re together without being force.” Young Bae told his wife and kissed the back of her head.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute oppa.” Min Seul said with a chuckle. “But I’m so happy too, more than happy.” Min Seul added while looking at Young Bae. She placed her hand on his cheek before kissing him on the lips. “Ya! Wait until you go home!” Someone shouted which made the couple let go and blush. Min Seul looked around and saw Jin Ah winked at her. So, she’s the one who shouted! Min Seul thought.

JIN AH’S POV

I winked at Min Seul unnie and I think she got the messaged that I’m the one who shouted. Kyyyyyaaaaaaah! They’re so cute together! I made the best decision to plan to get them together. Whahaha. I shook my head and looked around and saw Wooyoung oppa with that evil Ji Eun. Oh no, what is she doing here?

I walked towards their table and grabbed Ji Eun’s arm, dragging her out of the reception hall. “What are you doing here Ji Eun? Are you here because you want to separate the both of them? Well, you can’t do that when I’m still here, leave them alone Ji Eun. They love each other, can’t you see that?” I asked her, now boiling with anger.

“I understand Jin Ah. I’m not here to ruin them. I can see that they really love each other. And besides, I have Wooyoung oppa now.” Ji Eun told her smiling sweetly. I squint as if shooting her with my eyes. “I actually want to apologize for my warnings. And I’m thankful that I didn’t start my plan to separate them both. I admit that I’m just mad that Young Bae oppa didn’t keep his promise to me but I’m okay now, seeing him happy. And I’m happy now with Wooyoung oppa. I want to thank you for introducing him for me even though we’re still not in good terms that day.” Ji Eun declared with a smile showing her white teeth and I can see in her eyes that she mean everything she said.

If you’re confused about Young Bae oppa’s promise to Ji Eun; Young Bae oppa promised her that he’ll marry Ji Eun when they’re still little. But that was a long time ago, and people change and now he love my unnie. I smiled at Ji Eun and took out of my hand for a handshake. “I’m sorry for accusing you earlier.” I said to her with a smile. She shook my hand and we both chuckled.

“I’m so happy for you and Wooyoung oppa. I guess I’m everybody’s matchmaker.” I stated while she nodded in agreement. We both went inside the hall in now good terms.

AUTHOR’S POV

Everyone is dancing; the newly-wed couple is at the center, smiling while staring at each other. They didn’t notice that everyone is taking glances at them with a smile, especially their parents who are so happy that they’re together now.

After dancing, everyone sat on their respective chair while the family and close friends of the couple give their speech for the newly-wed couple. “Annyeong Yeorubun! I’m Min Seul’s mom and I’ll just say something for the both of them. I just talked to Young Bae’s mom and we talked about how we like to have a grandchild!” Min Seul’s mom told everyone which earn a laugh from the visitors.

“So Young Bae and Min Seul, we’re expecting from the both of you!” Young Bae’s mom continued as she winked at the blushing couple. “Aigoo, eomma and appa is so embarrassing!” The both of them said in unison as they laughed.

The reception lasted for 3 hours and everyone went home happily with a smile on their faces.


Hi Everyone! So, our couple is together! Yaaay! Are you guys happy? Well, I am. Hahaha. It's a happy ending, eh? It's finished already but it's still not completed yet. Do you understand what I said? Haha. And since I love you guys, I will make epilogue and I'll post the epilogue when I'm done. Who wants epilogue? Kekeke. Hope you like this fanfic of mine. And please comment, I really want to know what you think about this. Please~ *puppy eyes*

After I write this, I'll probably make another story but it's going to be a 5 shots. Young Bae and Seungri is the male lead. And i'm going to write more one-shot from now on. Who do you want to be the lead for my next one-shot? Comment please~ Wait for my next stories! :D

janella unnie! Comment please. Hahaha. :D

Pictures aren't mine! :))