010.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

“Yeoboseyo? Jiyong hyung?” Someone answered the call. “Seungri-ya!” Jiyong exclaimed and smiled even though Seungri can’t see his face. “What happened hyung?” Seungri asked and Jiyong told him what happened. “Oh really?” Seungri asked happily. “Yea, he’s obviously angry and jealous! He even glared at me!” Jiyong answered and Seungri laugh. “That’s good hyung! Keep an eye to them and let’s see what will happen next.”

“Arasso. And I’ll be back in Seoul next week. Oh, I have to go now Seungri.” Jiyong said. “Ah really? Okay, hyung!” Seungri replied and they hung up. Seungri went back inside his office, only to see the sleeping Jin Ah on his couch. They met up to discuss about Min Seul and Young Bae but Jiyong suddenly called and Seungri excused himself. I didn’t go out for too long right? Or is she really tired? Seungri asked himself and shrugged.

Seungri sat down at his chair to continue his work but he only keeps staring at the sleeping figure on the couch. He sighed and stood up. He walked towards the couch and squat in front of Jin Ah while staring at her. “How can you be beautiful while sleeping? Don’t you know that my heart is always beating like crazy every time I’m with you?” Seungri whispered and smiled to himself. “Saranghae~” Seungri speak softly and carefully brushed her bangs that covering her face.

Seungri almost jump in shock when he saw Jin Ah’s eyes slowly opening which means she woke up. Was he watching me sleep? Jin Ah thought. Seungri immediately pulled out his hand and they stared at each other for a minute or two until Seungri came back in his senses. Seungri cough and looked away. “What are you doing?” Jin Ah asked and Seungri raised his eyebrow. “Well, I’m just waking you up since… you snore loudly that I can’t concentrate in my work.” Seungri stutter and looked away. “Ya! I don’t snore!” Jin Ah suddenly sits up and exclaimed.

“Yea right!” Seungri said sarcastic and laugh. Seungri stood up and sat at the other couch. “Anyways, what is the new update to Unnie and Young Bae oppa?” Jin Ah asked and Seungri’s smile widen. “Jiyong hyung said that Young Bae hyung is obviously angry and jealous when Jiyong hyung winked at Min Seul noona.” Seungri told Jin Ah and she laugh. “I knew it! I know that they have secret feelings for each other! Because you know, they’ve been friends for who knows how long and no developing feelings? That’s impossible.” Jin Ah explained and grinned. “I know right?” Seungri said with a smile. So if we became friends for too long, there’s a possibility that you’ll develop feelings for me? There’s a possibility that you’ll fall in love with me? Seungri asked himself dreamingly with a smile in his face.

“Ya! Seungri! You’re day dreaming!” Jin Ah said chuckling and waved her hands in front of his face. “Oh, I’m just thinking.” Seungri replied and Jin Ah nodded. “What are you thinking?” Jin Ah asked. “You” Seungri answered mindlessly. “Me?” Jin Ah asked in curiosity while pointing at herself. Seungri looked at her eye wide in surprise. “Uh, I – I mean, I’m thinking about you… To go home now because it’s getting late.” Seungri explained and nervously laugh. Jin Ah is still curios but nodded anyway. Thankfully she didn’t get the meaning. Phew, that was close. He thought.

“Oh. But before I go home, let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Jin Ah said with a smile. Seungri smiled back. They stood up and Jin Ah held Seungri’s hand while dragging him out. This is the second time she held my hand. Seungri said to himself and secretly smiled.

---

Back in Paris, the couple is talking while eating their dinner. They smile on each other every time they talk it’s as if they’re both melting in each other’s smile and they’re the only people exist. Even though their mind denied it but their heart says the opposite.

After eating, they went out of the restaurant and went back to their room. “Ah, that was good!” Min Seul said while smiling, Young Bae is behind her. “Yea, it was.” Young Bae seconded and smiled.

They both washed up and got ready to sleep. Min Seul lay down in their bed and she looked at Young Bae. “Oppa, aren’t you going to sleep?” Min Seul asked, blanket covered her whole body like a kid talking to her father. “Aniyo, you sleep first. I’m not yet sleepy.” Young Bae answered with a smile. Min Seul nodded and closed her eyes, slowly drifting into dreamland.

Young Bae watched her drifted into her sleep and thought for a while. What is this feeling? I don’t feel this towards Min Seul before. Am I starting to like her?

He walked towards Min Seul and just stands there while staring at her. Maybe I do like her now? He asked himself. “Aish! Stop thinking already Young Bae.” He said and lay beside Min Seul and stared at her for a while. “Goodnight Min Seul.” He said then closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.

---

Seungri and Jin Ah went to the café near Seungri’s father company. They walked in and made their way to the counter and wait for their turn to order. Jin Ah looked around, smiling then her smile faded. “Jin Ah, is there a problem? You suddenly became pale.” Seungri asked her worriedly. “I’m fine. I’m just tired.” Jin Ah answered. “Seungri, can we just eat to other café?” Jin Ah asked Seungri.

“Eh? You said you like to eat here?” Seungri answered her with a question. “But I change my mind.” Jin Ah answered looking at Seungri. “Please?” Jin Ah stared at him with her puppy eyes. Ahh, how can I resist those eyes? Seungri thought and smiled. “O –” Someone interrupted Seungri and they turned around to see who it is. “Jin Ah!” She called Jin Ah with a smile. “H-hey Ji Eun.” Jin Ah said and forced a smile. “Oh, I’m sorry if I’m interrupting you and your boyfriend.” Ji Eun said with her oh so called sweet smile. “He’s not my –” Seungri interrupted her. “No, it’s okay.” Seungri said with his signature smile and places his arms around Jin Ah. Jin Ah glared at him.

“Well, if it’s okay. Can I borrow your girlfriend for a while?” Ji Eun asked and Seungri nodded. Ji Eun eyed Jin Ah signaling her to come with her. Jin Ah followed Ji Eun outside and Ji Eun turned around to face Jin Ah. “I see that you have a boyfriend, eh? So, you’re over with Young Bae?” Ji Eun asked. “I never liked Young Bae!” Jin Ah argued. “Oh really? But all I can see in your eyes before is you like Young Bae.” Ji Eun answered calmly. “Y-you stalked us?” Jin Ah asked and Ji Eun laughs. “You got me, huh?” Ji Eun said.

“I’m just watching your sister Min Seul to flirt with MY Young Bae. And because of her, Young Bae can’t be with me because he is with her.” Ji Eun continued. “Min Seul unnie is not flirting with Young Bae oppa. In fact, their marriage is just arranged by our parents!” Jin Ah blurted out. Jin Ah widens her eyes to what she said. Why did it slipped in my mouth! Ji Eun should not know it! Ahh! I’m dead! Jin Ah mentally slapped herself.

“Oh, so they don’t love each other. Well, that’s interesting!” Ji Eun smiled bitterly. “You’re wrong Ji Eun. Maybe their marriage is arranged but they love each other.” Jin Ah said. But they don’t realize it yet. Jin Ah said to herself. “I don’t care of what you say.” Ji Eun said and walked out. Jin Ah sighs and walked back inside the café.

She wanders around then saw Seungri sitting at the corner near the big window, waiting patiently to her. She walked towards his table and sat in front of him, glaring at him. “Waeyo?” Seungri asked her. “Why did you tell her you’re my boyfriend?” Jin Ah asked still glaring at him. “Well, I saw you tensed up when you saw her, so I just ride what your friend said.” Seungri answered. The truth is I’m giving you a hint. Seungri thought.  Jin Ah’s glare softens and nodded.

“What did she want anyway? And why did you felt nervous when you saw her? Is there something wrong?” Seungri asked. Jin Ah looked at him. “Uh well, she’s trying to catch up since you know, she’s my friend. And nothing’s wrong.” Jin Ah nervously said and forced a smile. “Ah, arasso. Well, here. Let’s eat now.” Seungri said and they started eating silently.

 


Annyeong Haseyo! It's already summer break in my country so here is another update for all of you! Yaaay! Well, this chater is more Seungri and Jin Ah moments. ;D I hope you like this chapter! Feel free to comment and subscribe. Thank you for reading! Kamsahamnida!