005.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

One week has passed and Min Seul’s engagement party came. Jin Ah went inside of their room, all ready and saw her unnie, sitting on her makeup table.

 

“Unnie, why are you still sitting on there? We’re going to your party later.” Jin Ah stated smiling and back hugged her unnie.

 

“Yah, Jin Ah. Stop doing your back hug.” Min Seul said and Jin Ah pouted.

 

“Tsk. I’m always doing that to you and now you don’t want. Hmp.” Jin Ah continued to pout.

 

“Aigoo, my dongsaeng is pouting again. I’m just kidding, you know.” Min Seul replied and hugged Jin Ah.

 

“I miss hugging my dongsaeng!~” Min Seul smiled and Jin Ah chuckled.

 

They let go each other and smiled then Jin Ah looked at her watch.

 

“Omo, unnie, let’s go now.” Jin Ah said and they went off.

 

---

 

When they’re in the venue, the two siblings find a table for them while they’re parents is greeting the visitors. Feeling a little awkward, they just sit there silently. Out of nowhere, Young Bae went to their table with Seungri.

 

“Annyeong!” Seungri waved his hand and give his signature smile.

 

Min Seul and Jin Ah looked up and awkwardly smile. Young Bae sat beside Min Seul while Seungri sat beside Jin Ah.

 

They sat there, talking a little then Min Seul’s father called all the attention. They all looked up and listen to the speaker.

 

“Now, the reason I invited you all here is, I want you all to know that my daughter and Mr. Dong’s son is going to marry.” Mr. Jang announced.

 

“Let me call on my son, Dong Young Bae and Mr. Jang’s daughter, Jang Min Seul!” Mr. Dong stated and smiled.

 

Min Seul and Young Bae made their way to the stage and bowed, smiling.

 

“I can tell that unnie is just pretending to smile.” Jin Ah said out loud.

 

“Min Seul noona is not happy with this marriage?” Seungri asked which made Jin Ah looked at him.

 

“What? Did I say that? I just said that unnie’s smile is not true, I didn’t say she’s not happy.” Jin Ah said and looked back at the stage.

 

All the people smiling and clapping with the new couple and Jin Ah notice this and smiled.

 

“You should smile often. You look beautiful when you smile.” Seungri blurted out, still staring at her.

 

Jin Ah faced him and looked straight in his eyes. Jin Ah came back to her senses and looked away.

 

“Stop staring at me, I don’t want someone staring at me.” Jin Ah said.

 

Young Bae and Min Seul came back to their table, Min Seul’s hand linking to Young Bae. Jin Ah saw them and smiled. Min Seul let go and went to her sit. Jin Ah frowned and shrugged it off.

 

“So, Jin Ah, what are you talking about here while we’re in the stage?” Min Seul asked in curiosity.

 

“Uhm…” Seungri cut Jin Ah off.

 

“We’re just talking about that Jin Ah should smile often because she look good in it.” Seungri answered and smiled.

 

Jin Ah rolled her eyes and looked away. Min Seul chuckled and faced Seungri.

 

“Really? Well, Jin Ah is always smiling when we’re at home. You should go at our home sometime to see her smile.” Min Seul said and smiled.

 

“Unnie!” Jin Ah whined which made them laugh.

 

“Yah! There’s nothing funny here!” Jin Ah muttered and pouted, arms crossed.

 

“Aigoo, Jin Ah, you’re so cute!” Seungri pinch her cheeks and smiled.

 

They continued to tease each other and had a great time. As soon as the party is done, they bid their goodbye and went home.

 

AT HOME---

 

Min Seul went out of the bathroom, ready to sleep; Jin Ah is already at her bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

Min Seul smiled at her sister, then her phone beep. She looked at the message and read it, smiling.

 

To: Min Seul

 

Goodnight Min Seul! Have a good sleep! :D

 

From: Young Bae Oppa

 

Jin Ah looked at her unnie and grin.

 

“Ayie! Unnie, is that Young Bae Oppa who messaged you? Omo! Are you both falling in love? Waah~ this is good! HAHA.” Jin Ah teased and grinned.

 

“Shut up Jin Ah! He’s just saying goodnight, alright?” Min Seul defends herself and smiled.

 

“He’s just saying goodnight but you’re smiling? Omo! This is definitely awesome! HAHA.” Jin Ah continued to tease.

 

“Yah! Stop it, okay.” Min Seul lied down her bed and taps a message in her phone.

 

To: Young Bae Oppa

 

Goodnight Oppa! Sleep well! ^_^

 

From: Min Seul

 

Jin Ah still watching her sister, then her phone rang, she groaned and answered it.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Jin Ah answered.

 

“Jin Ah!” the speaker shouted, which made Jin Ah take away her phone in her ears.

 

“What do you want Seungri? Wait, how did you get my number? I don’t know I gave it to you.” Jin Ah asked in wonder.

 

Min Seul looked at Jin Ah and smiled. Jin Ah looked back at Min Seul and frowned.

 

“Min Seul noona gave it.” Seungri replied.

 

“Min Seul unnie?” Jin Ah asked and glared at Min Seul. Min Seul stuck her tongue out and laughs silently.

 

“Yep. Anyway, I called you to say goodnight! Sweet dreams and I’ll see you in my dreamland!” Seungri said and Jin Ah can see his charming smile.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Goodnight! Bye!” Jin Ah said and ready to hang up but Seungri stop her.

 

“Save my number, arasso? Put Seungri Oppa in there, arasso? That’s all! Bye, bye!” Seungri exclaimed and hang up, leaving Jin Ah dumbfounded.

 

“That guy!” Jin Ah mumbled.

 

She save Seungri’s number and put “Annoying Panda” as his name. She looked back at her sleeping unnie and shook her head.

 

“Silly unnie, give my number to that annoying panda!” Jin Ah murmured and drifted to slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Everyone! Two updates! Hope you all like it! =D