017. (Epilogue)

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

10 years later…

Min Seul’s POV

I’m sitting on my study table, looking at the picture album. I smiled at the pictures of our memories, reminiscing the past. I looked up when I heard the door creaked open, I smiled when I saw who’s the one peeking. “Young Min! I know it’s you!” I said as I chuckled. Young Min went inside the room with a pout. “How did you know it’s me, eomma?” He asked me still pouting.

I sat him on my lap and kissed his cheeks. “I know it’s you because you’re the only one who is Mohawk here besides your appa.” I answered with a smile. “You’re like your Appa.” I added as he giggled. “Eomma, saranghae.” Young Min whispered but enough for me to hear.

“Nado saranghae. But I know you love Appa more because he spoils you too much!” I responded with a tease which earned a laughed from him and nodded. “Aigoo, I’m right!” I uttered.

“Yeobo! Young Min! Appa is here!” We heard Young Bae oppa excitedly shouted at the living room. I looked at Young Min with his bright eye-smile, just like his Appa. I chuckled and we went downstairs, Young Min holding my right hand as we carefully take a step.

“Aigoo yeobo, careful!” Young Bae oppa held me as I almost tripped myself. “Miahnae Oppa.” I said with a slight smile. Young Bae Oppa smiled back and kissed me. “Ayie, Appa kissed Omma! Hehehe.” Young Min giggled and we looked down at him. Young Bae ruffled Young Min’s Mohawk hair.

I smiled at the sight. My husband and son! Aigoo, so cute! I thought as I continue to watch the two boys play with Young Min’s toys. I heard my phone rang and took it from my pocket and answered it without looking.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered, still looking at my two boys. “Unnie!” I smiled when I heard who it is. “What’s up Jin Ah?” I replied coolly. “We’re going there in 3 hours, okay? I want to see the cute Young Min!” Jin Ah squealed and I can hear Seungri’s at the background. “Annyeong Noona!” I chuckled at these couple.

“Annyeong Seungri!” I greeted him cheerfully like he did. “So where are you two?” I asked them. “At Eomma’s house.” Jin Ah answered. “Arasso. I’ll tell to Oppa and Young Min that you’re going –” Jin Ah interrupted me. “Aniya! Don’t tell to Young Min! We want to surprise him.” Jin Ah shouted at the other line. “Aigoo, arasso. I’ll just cook then.” I said with a smile. “Arasso unnie. I’ll hang up now. Annyeong!” She said and we hung up.

Jin Ah and Seungri always spoil Young Min. Every time they visit, they always have something for Young Min, that’s why Young Min really likes those couple in our house. I made my way to the kitchen to see what I can cook.

I called Young Bae oppa, “Oppa, let’s go shopping for groceries. I’ll cook something.” I said then he nodded, taking the car keys. “Young Min! Let’s go!” I called Young Min as I told him to change his clothes. He carefully went downstairs and held our hands; Young Min is between me and Young Bae oppa.

We made our way to the supermarket and bought all the things we need. After buying all the things, we went back home and started cooking. I cooked Gyeran Mari (rolled omelet), Kimbap (Korean rice rolls), Steak Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cakes with Steak) and Ojingeo Bokkeum (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Squid). I smiled, satisfied of my work. I looked at the clock and it’s already time for Jin Ah and Seungri to come. I remove my apron and went to my two boys, now playing on the ipad.

They looked up when they heard he doorbell rang, I smiled at them and went for the door. “Unnie!” Jin Ah welcomed me with hug. Seungri grinned and I smiled at him. “Aigoo Jin Ah!” I laughed and let them in. “Young Min!” Jin Ah excitedly shouted as she hugged Young Min.

“Eemo! Samchon!” Young Min hugged those two with wide grin on his face. I shook my head and made my way beside Young Bae oppa. He encircled his arms to my waist, his head on my shoulder. We smiled at our son, talking to his eemo and samchon.

“Oppa, I think he loves Jin Ah and Seungri more.” I said to him with a pout. Young Bae oppa laughed and agreed at me. “Young Min!” I called him but he didn’t turn around. “See?” I told Young Bae oppa and he just chuckled. We sat on the couch, still not letting go of the hug.

AUTHOR’S POV

Min Seul let go of the hug and stood up, clasping her hands together. “Let’s go eat now! I cooked many foods!” Min Seul happily told everyone. Everyone stood up and sat in front of the dining table. “Yum! Eomma, these are so delicious!” Young Min moaned mouth full of food. “Now you’re talking to me.” Min Seul teased as she pouted.

Jin Ah and Seungri just continue to eat like innocents. “Ya! Jin Ah! Seungri! Why don’t you have kids already so that you won’t steal our Young Min?” Young Bae scolded the youngest couple. “We’re not stealing Young Min. He just likes us.” Seungri answered with a chuckled which earn a pout from Young Min’s parents.

“Aigoo Eomma, Appa. Don’t be jealous. I love you and I’m always with you.” Young Min cooed at his parents. Jin Ah smiled at the boy. “Ahhh Young Min is so sweet!” Jin Ah said with a smile.

 

Time flies by, Jin Ah and Seungri bid their goodbyes and went home. They married each other 2 years ago and they’re really happy together. They’re just like Young Bae and Min Seul, awkward at first but they got used to it. Jin Ah has still contact with Ji Eun. Min Seul and Young Bae never had an idea about Ji Eun’s plan before.

Well, Ji Eun is now having a good life with Wooyoung. She really means what she said.

Now back to our main characters, Min Seul and Young Bae looked at Young Min who also looked at his parents. “Why are you looking at me eomma? Appa?” Young Min cutely asked, eyes twinkling. “Let’s go to the park!” Min Seul suggested and the two boys nodded in unison.

Min Seul smiled and they went out of their house after locking it so no one will get in. They stroll at the park, hands in hands. They can see many children playing at the playground, parents watching their children play and couples dating holding hands. “Eomma, can I play with them?” Young Min asked his parents with puppy eyes.

They looked at each other and smiled. “Play with them then. We’ll wait for you here.” Young Bae answered with his eye-smile as he ruffled at his son’s also Mohawk hair. Young Min gave his eye-smile too and run away to play with the other children.

Young Bae smiled at his son and looked back at his also smiling wife. He held Min Seul’s hands and entwined with his. “I miss having a moment with you alone.” Young Bae said as he kissed Min Seul’s hand while walking. “Me too. We’ve been hanging out together with a cute, naughty, little boy.” Min Seul agreed and they silently laughed so no one will be disturbed.

They sat on the bench under the tree, not too far from the playground. Young Bae hugged Min Seul, their forehead leaning with each other. “I love you Min Seul. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. You’re like water; a person can’t live without water. I love you yeobo.” Young Bae declared as he finished it with a kiss on Min Seul’s forehead.

Min Seul smiled and looked at Young Bae’s eyes. “I love you too, Oppa. I’m happy that we’re together. You’re the only one for me, no one else. You and Young Min is my life now.” Min Seul stated while looking intently at Young Bae’s eyes.

They smiled and looked at the elder couple, passing by. Min Seul smiled and tightened her hold to Young Bae’s hand. “I hope we’ll be like them, grow old together.” Min Seul said still looking at the elder couple.

Young Bae smiled and faced Min Seul. “We’ll grow old together, I promise.” Young Bae said sincerely. Min Seul smiled and they hugged each other.

Min Seul and Young Bae’s story started with being just best friends, their parents arranged a marriage for them. Who could’ve thought that being best friends and arranged marriage can lead into something special feeling for them? It was friendly unwanted marriage that became into happy marriage.


Annyeong Everyone! So here it is, the epilogue! Finally, after abondoning (not really) this story for a few months, this is now complete! I'm sorry if the epilogue is short and not so beautiful. This actually not what I was thinking when I was still thinking what I should write to epilogue.

Anyway, thank you to all of my subscribers who supported me in the first chapter uptil now. And also who voted for my story! Thank you for commenting and sharing your thoughts to me. I love you guys! You all don't know what I'm feeling right now. Kamsahamnida! *bows* I'm really thankful that you read my not-so-beautiful fanfic! Kamsahamnida! Have a good day/night everyone! Sarangahe! Until to my next story! Annyeong!