002.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face; I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. Jin Ah must be gone for school. I went to the dining room to see my mom, eating breakfast.

 

“Morning Omma.” I greeted her and she smiled.

 

“Morning Min Seul. Come eat.” Omma said.

 

I went to the chair in front of her and started eating. Silence filled the room.

 

“Min Seul, can you go to the meeting tomorrow with us? We’ll just discuss something.” Omma breaks the silence.

 

“O-okay.” I answered.

 

We continued to eat and again, silence filled the room. After eating breakfast, I went to the living room and the television. I flipped the channels but nothing interesting to watch.

 

I went to my bathroom and took a bath and change my clothes. I told my Omma that I’ll go to mall and she let me. I messages Jin Ah if she can follow me in the mall later and she replies yes.

 

*My sister really loves me! Keke~* I thought.

 

I stroll in the mall while waiting for Jin Ah. I messages Jin Ah that I’ll wait to our usual café. After waiting, she finally arrived.

 

“Unnie!” Jin Ah called and smiled. I smiled back.

 

“Let’s go shopping!” I excitedly said and she squealed.

 

We went to every store we see and bought what we want. Then we bump into someone.

 

“Mianh- Oh, Min Seul!” He said and I looked up.

 

“Young Bae Oppa!” I said and smiled. I looked at Jin Ah and she’s blushing?

 

*She really likes him! Keke~* I thought.

 

“Hey, Jin Ah!” Young Bae Oppa called her and smiled.

 

*Maybe Jin Ah is shouting inside. Haha. Bless her!* I thought.

 

“A-annyeong Oppa” Jin Ah stuttered.

 

“What are you doing here?” Young Bae Oppa asked.

 

“Shopping. How about you Oppa?” I answered.

 

“I’m waiting for my friend. Oh, he’s here.” Young Bae Oppa answered.

 

We turned around and saw a guy, about Jin Ah’s age and have an eye bags under his eyes, running towards Young Bae Oppa.

 

“Hyung! Mianhae, I’m late.” He apologizes and bowed.

 

“It’s okay Seungri.” Young Bae Oppa answered.

 

“Oh, Annyeong Haseyo! Lee Seung Hyun imnida but you can call me Seungri.” Seungri introduce and smiled.

 

“Annyeong! Min Seul is my name and my sister Jin Ah.” I said and pointed to Jin Ah.

 

“Annyeong.” Jin Ah greeted and bowed.

 

“Wait, Min Seul?” Seungri asked and I nodded.

 

“So you’re the one who’s going to be hyung’s… Oopps.” Seungri covered his mouth and we are all curious.

 

“I’m going to be Young Bae Oppa’s, what?” I asked and he shook his head.

 

“Nothing. Hyung, let’s get going!” Seungri said to Young Bae Oppa.

 

“Arasso. Bye Min Seul! Bye Jin Ah!” Young Bae Oppa bid his goodbye and wave.

 

We bid our goodbye and I saw Seungri wink at Jin Ah? Aish never mind that! We continued to shop and when we notice the time, we went back to our home.