011.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

Day passes quickly; Min Seul and Young Bae went to different spots in Paris in their whole week. They enjoyed each other’s company and the smile in their faces is always there. They walked around the town while holding each other hands. People looked at them smiling commenting that they’re very cute coupe. And they just smile at the people.

Min Seul and Young Bae went to their last spot, the famous tower, Eiffel Tower. Min Seul and Young Bae ate at the Eiffel Restaurant then went to roam around. The couple stopped for a while to take a rest in a nearest bench. They’ve been walking for who knows how long. “Ahh! Paris is so beautiful, right oppa?” Min Seul asked turning her head to look at Young Bae. “Yea, it is beautiful.” Young Bae answered while smiling at her. Min Seul turned around to continue looking at the beautiful sight in front of them. Young Bae still staring at the girl beside him, surprise that his heart beats faster again since they had their vacation in Paris.

Young Bae smiled softly as if understanding his feelings. I think I like her now. Wait! No, I know I like Min Seul. Young Bae said to himself with a smile and still staring at Min Seul. “Oppa!” Min Seul snapped trying to get Young Bae’s attention. Young Bae came back into his senses, “Sorry, what was that again?” Young Bae asked and Min Seul frowns. “Eh? You’re not listening, oppa!” Min Seul said with a pout, Young Bae let out a chuckle. “I’ll listen now.” “Well, I just said it’s sad that we have to go to Seoul tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry Min Seul, we’ll come back here whenever you want.” Young Bae assured with a smile. “And don’t you miss Korea?” Young Bae asked her. “Well, I do miss Korea.” Min Seul answered with a smile. “Oppa, let’s go back to the hotel. We need to pack our things.” Min Seul said while standing up. “Arraso.” They hailed a cab and went off.

 

The couple is already packing their things and after packing they’ll clean their hotel room. While packing, Min Seul saw Young Bae looking everywhere as if looking for something. “Min Seul-ah, did you see my blue shirt, the one that we bought yesterday?” Young Bae asked still trying to find it. “Aniyo, I didn’t saw it.” Min Seul answered and stood up to go to the kitchen. She walked pass the living room and went to the kitchen. Min Seul grabbed a glass of water and drink slowly.

While drinking, Min Seul saw a blue cloth on the coffee table in the living room. Finishing her water, she walked towards the living room and took the blue shirt with a smirk in her face. Min Seul walked inside the room and held up the shirt. “Is this what you’re looking for, oppa?” Min Seul asked and Young Bae looked at the blue shirt in her hand. “Ah yea. Thank y-” Young Bae was about to take the shirt but Min Seul hide it behind her with a playful smile.

“You asked for it Min Seul!” Young Bae playfully said. Min Seul started to run laughing, carefully not to trip, Young Bae still behind her. They went to the living room, Min Seul behind the couch and Young Bae at the other couch. “Ya! Give me that!” “No, no, no.” Min Seul said teasingly still laughing. Young Bae laughed as well then run towards Min Seul; they started to run around the living room laughing like a kid.

“Gotcha!” Young Bae hugged Min Seul in behind and they collapse in the couch still laughing. Min Seul looked at Young Bae and they laugh again. After some minutes of laughing, they stopped and gasping for air. Their eyes suddenly lock with each other and it seems like the time has stopped by looking at each other’s eyes. Silence filled the room, the only thing you can hear is their heart beating as one.

Thump, thump, thump…

Omo, why is my heart beating like this? Min Seul asked herself still lost in Young Bae’s eyes. I hope we can stay like this forever. Young Bae told himself. They still lost in each other’s eyes that they didn’t hear Min Seul’s phone ringing. Min Seul came back into her senses and broke the eye contact. “Uh, I’ll just answer my phone.” Min Seul stood up and went upstairs to answer her phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” Min Seu answered the phone. “Unnie! I miss you!” Jin Ah’s annoying voice is on. “Aish! What do you want?” Min Seul asked in annoyance. “Eh? You don’t miss me? How mean!” Jin Ah acted as if she’s crying. “Aigoo! I miss you! There, happy?” Min Seul answered. “Yaay! Unnie miss me!” Jin Ah paused and continued. “Anyway, tomorrow you’ll be back right?” Jin Ah asked. “Uh yea. Wae?” Min Seul answered with a question. “Well, nothing. Tell me what happened when you come back. Arasso? Bye!” Jin Ah said in a rush and hung up, not waiting to her unnie’s answer.

Min Seul stared at her phone dumbfounded and sighed. She went back in the living room, “Who called?” Young Bae asked her, “Oh, its Jin Ah.” Min Seul answered with a smiled. “Let’s continue packing, shall we?” Min Seul stood up and looked at Young Bae, who nodded in agreement.

The following day, the couple sat comfortably at the plane. Young Bae at the window side and Min Seul at his left side. He saw at the corner of his eyes that Min Seul is trying to sleep comfortably, so he put Min Seul’s head on his shoulder. Min Seul looked at him questionably. “Just sleep on my shoulder until we reach in Korea.” Young Bae whispered but enough for Min Seul to hear and smiled. Min Seul smiled as well and drifts off to sleep. As soon as Young Bae thinks that Min Seul is asleep, he smiled and kissed at her forehead before going to sleep.

“Unnie!” Jin Ah exclaimed as soon as she saw the couple went out of the airport. “Jin Ah!” Min Seul smiled then they hugged each other. “Annyeong Oppa!” Jin Ah greeted Young Bae with a smile as soon as she and Min Seul let go each other, Young Bae smiled in return. “So how’s the vacation?” Jin Ah asked happily. “It’s good! Paris is so beautiful!” Min Seul answered with a grin. “What do you expect? Paris is the country of love~” Jin Ah sang as she wink at the couple. “C’mon! Seungri is waiting at the parking area.” Jin Ah spoke then they walked towards the parking area. “Jin Ah, I have something to tell you later.” Young Bae said which Jin Ah nodded. “Hyung! Noona!” Seungri exclaimed with a wave as he saw them. Seungri place their luggage in the back of the car, Min Seul went to him when Young Bae and Jin Ah started talking.

“Hey Seungri.” Min Seul smiled as well as Seungri. “Can I ask you something Seungri?” Min Seul said with a smile. “Yes, you can noona, anything. What is it?” Seungri answered. “Tell me, do you like my sister? Don’t lie to me Seungri.” Min Seul questioned him. “Well, the first time I saw Jin Ah my heart started to skipped a beat, just like every time I see her. I think that’s what you call love at first sight.” Seungri answered sincerely which cause Min Seul to smile. “That’s good to hear. Good luck to you, Jin Ah is hard to handle.” Min Seul said with a laugh. “Don’t worry noona, I will not hurt her.” Seungri responded in a confident tone.

While on the other side, “What do you want to tell me oppa?” Jin Ah asked as she raised her eyebrows. “I just want to say thank you.” Young Bae told her. “You want to say thank you for what?” Jin Ah answered with a question. “You’re always there with us even before the wedding until now. You’re right; Paris is really the country of love. While we’re at Paris, I realize that I like Min Seul.” Young Bae revealed and that caused Jin Ah to squeal. “Kyyyaaah! Our plan is successful!” Jin Ah exclaimed happily while jumping up and down. “Wait, your plan?” Young Bae asked, Jin Ah stopped her mini celebration and coughed. “Actually, Seungri and I planned to make you fall in love with each other. And having a vacation to Paris is part of our plan.” Jin Ah explained with a grin. Young Bae smiled his eye smile. “I think your plan is successful!” Young Bae said and they laugh. “Let’s go now!” And they went back to Seungri’s car.

“What took you so long?” Min Seul asked as soon as they went back. “We’ve just happily talking, that’s all.” Jin Ah answered smiling teasingly at Min Seul. “Arasso, let’s go now. I want to go home.” Min Seul wailed and they hop in the car.

They finally made their way to Min Seul and Young Bae’s house. Seungri parked the car and they helped the couple place their luggage inside their house. “Is everything inside now?” Min Seul asked as she looked at their luggage. “Yep, everything is inside.” Jin Ah answered with a smile. “Uh, we’ll go now to give you some privacy. Bye!” Jin Ah said with a teasing smile. She grabbed Seungri’s hand, linking her arm to his as they went out of the house.

“Ya Seungri!” Jin Ah called Seungri as they walked towards his car. “Why?” Seungri asked then looked at her. He opened the car door for her. “Young Bae oppa told me that he likes Min Seul unnie. Kyyyaaaah! One down to go! Min Seul unnie should reveal her feelings so that our plan will be successful!” Jin Ah said with excitement as soon as Seungri started the engine.

“Ya Seungri! Are you even listening?” Jin Ah questioned him with a pout. “Oh yea, that’s great!” Seungri replied still looking at the road. Jin Ah sighed and shook her head then looked outside through the window. “Jin Ah, why don’t you call me oppa?” Seungri blurted out. Jin Ah looked at him, “Our age is just the same.” Jin Ah responded without hesitation. “But I’m 3 months older than you.” Seungri answered with a pout as he looked at her when he stopped at the red light. “Yea, I know but you don’t act like one.” Jin Ah told Seungri then chuckled. “Ya! I am not!” Seungri whined while Jin Ah is still chuckling at Seungri’s behavior. “Yes, you are. Look at you, whining like a baby~” Jin Ah teasingly sang. They’re already in front of Jin Ah’s house. “I am not a baby. I’m a man now.” Seungri replied confidently. “Prove it to me then.” Jin Ah answered with a teasingly smile, eyebrows raised.

Seungri smirk and leaned in forward making Jin Ah to moved backward wide eyes. They’re faces are just centimeters close. They stared at each other’s eyes until Jin Ah pushed Seungri then cough, “I’ll go now.” Jin Ah went out of the car, blushing like crazy. She went inside of their house slamming the door shut. While inside the car, Seungri laugh while shaking his head. “Ahh, you’re really something Jin Ah.” Seungri said to himself as he started the engine and drive off.

“Aish! Why did he do that! He’s so annoying!” Jin Ah thought out loud frustrated. “Who’s annoying, my dear?” Her mom asked her that startled her. “Omma! No one, no one’s annoying.” Jin Ah forced a smile. “I’ll go to my room now omma.” Jin Ah said then walked towards her room. That panda! Ahhh! Leaning his face like he’s going to kiss me! Gaaaaah! But his lips are.....Omo! What am I thinking? Jin Ah mentally said while turning red like an apple.


 

Meanwhile, Min Seul and Young Bae are unpacking their luggage in silent; it is not an awkward silent but a comfortable one. Being away to their house for a week, Min Seul cleaned their house leaving without any single dust with the help of Young Bae. She grabbed a chair to clean the window in their room; Young Bae on the other hand cleaning their study table at the corner of their room.

Accidentally, Min Seul slipped and luckily Young Bae saw this and immediately went to Min Seul and just like in movies, he caught her perfectly. They stared in the eyes for a while then Young Bae started to lean in, when their faces are just inches apart, Min Seul closed her eyes waiting patiently for their lips to touch.

RING~ RING~

Min Seul opened her eyes hearing Young Bae’s phone ringing. Young Bae carefully yet awkwardly let go of Min Seul and smiled, Min Seul smiled back in return. He walked towards the desk where his phone is, “Aish!” Young Bae muttered under his breath. He looked at the caller id and answered his phone. “What?” He shouted – whispered to the other line. “Woah, woah hyung. Why are you sounds so angry? Did I interrupt something?” It was Seungri who called. “Ya! Why did you called?” Young Bae asked a little bit annoyed to Seungri because he did interrupt something.

“Well, Jin Ah told me that you already know about our plan. And I want to tell you hyung that the weather is not good today, so if anything happen stay with noona all the time. Ne?” Seungri answered. “Arasso.” Young Bae responded. “And another thing hyung, noona is afraid of the dark so if the electricity went off because of the bad weather, don’t leave her. That’s all. I’ll hang up now, continue whatever you’re doing.” Young Bae heard him chuckled before hanging up. “Aish, this guy.” Young Bae mumbled.

“Who was that?” Min Seul asked which startled Young Bae. “Oh, it’s just Seungri.” Young Bae answered with a smile. “What did he say?” Min Seul asked him again. “He just said that the weather is bad. I think a storm is coming.” Young Bae replied while Min Seul nodded in return.

 


 

Annyeong Haseyo! Chapter 11 is here! I hope you all like this! =))

This story is going to it's end soon. I don't have any ideas to this. jk. 

That's it! I'll go now, Annyeong! *waves*