009.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

Min Seul woke up by the sounds of birds chirping, she felt something in her waist and realize that it was Young Bae’s hands. She blushed and removed Young Bae’s hand carefully not to wake him up and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. She made her way to the kitchen and cooked them breakfast.

After she made the breakfast, Young Bae went to the kitchen and Min Seul smiled at him, “Good morning Oppa. Let’s eat breakfast.” Min Seul said and they started to eat silently. Silence filled the room when someone rang the doorbell. Min Seul looked at Young Bae and asked, “Expecting someone?” Young Bae shook his head and Min Seul stood up. “I’ll get it.” Min Seul said and smiled.

She opened the door, revealing the smiling Jin Ah. “Oh, Come in, Jin Ah.” Min Seul let her in. “Oppa, Jin Ah is here!” Min Seul shouted at Young Bae. Young Bae just nodded as response even though Min Seul can’t see her. “Why are you here? You should call next time if you’ll come.” Min Seul said and Jin Ah frowns. “Eh? Why would I call? Am I interrupting something?” Jin Ah asked and raised her eyebrow. “What? No, you’re not interrupting something.” Min Seul answered and looked away. “And here, this is my gift!” Jin Ah smiled and gave an envelope to Min Seul.

“What is this?” Min Seul asked. “Just open that and see it by yourself.” Jin Ah said and smiled. Min Seul opened the envelope and shock. “Trip to Paris?” Min Seul asked in shock and Jin Ah nodded. “Where did you get the money to buy this?” Min Seul asked. “Aish, don’t worry about the money, unnie.”Jin Ah answered while smiling. Min Seul raised her eyebrow, Jin Ah sighed. “Fine, fine, Seungri and I shared for that gift since he doesn’t know what to give to both of you.” Jin Ah explained and Min Seul nodded.

“Seriously, are there something going on with the both of you?” Min Seul asked. “What?! Seungri? No! Of course not! There’s nothing going on with the both of us! I swear unnie, nothing’s going on!” Jin Ah argued while shaking her head and waving her hands. Min Seul looked at her with wide eye. “Okay calm down Jin Ah. I’m just asking, you know. Ahehe.” Min Seul said and giggled.

Jin Ah coughs and went back to being serious. “Anyway unnie, you’ll go tomorrow; you’ll be there in a week. I chose that place because I think Paris is known to be the country of love~” Jin Ah sang and smiled sweetly with a wink. “I have to go now unnie! Bye, bye!” Jin Ah went out of their house, leaving Min Seul dumbfounded. After a minute, Min Seul sighs and went back to the dining room to continue her now cold breakfast. “What was that?” Young Bae asked her and she gave the ticket to Young Bae.

“Trip to Paris?” Young Bae asked and Min Seul nodded. “Jin Ah and Seungri gift for us.” Min Seul said, eating her breakfast.

---NEXT DAY---

Young Bae took out their luggage at their room and went to the car. He places their luggage at the back of the car. “Oppa, is everything at place?” Min Seul asked and Young Bae looked at her and nodded. “Yea. Everything’s at place. Ready?” Young Bae answered and Min Seul nodded. “Wait, I’ll just lock our house.” Min Seul said and locks their house. I’m still not used to say ‘our’ house. I feel uncomfortable. Min Seul said to herself.

She made her way to the car and sat at the passenger seat, Young Bae is in the driver’s seat. He started the engine and made their way to the airport.

When they’re checking in, Min Seul received a call from Jin Ah. “Are you at the airport already, unnie?” Jin Ah asked. “Yea, we’re actually checking in.” Min Seul answered. “Oh, arasso unnie. Call me when you’re there! Bye!” Jin Ah said and hung up. Min Seul places her phone at her bag and continued walking.

 

After sitting on the plane for hours, they finally landed in Paris. They got out of the plane and took their luggage. They went out of the airport and called a cab. They made their way to the hotel Jin Ah reserved for them. As soon as they finally in their room, Min Seul sat at their bed and sighed. “Finally! Ah, I’m sleepy! I didn’t get so much sleep when we’re at the plane.” Min Seul said and lay at the bed. “Sleep then. Let’s just go out tomorrow morning.” Young Bae said and smiled.

As soon as Min Seul drifted to sleep, Young Bae received a call from Jin Ah. “Oppa, are you there already? Unnie is not answering my calls.” Jin Ah said, Young Bae can see the pout in her face even though they are far away. “Yea, we’re actually at the hotel right now. Min Seul is sleeping that’s why she’s not answering your calls.” Young Bae answered her. “Oh, arasso oppa. Um, I told the staffs there to make both of you a special dinner. Go to their restaurant downstairs at 7 PM. They know who you are.” Jin Ah explained and chuckled. “Oh okay, thanks Jin Ah!” Young Bae said and Jin Ah responded with an ‘hmm.’ “I have to go now oppa. Bye!” Jin Ah hung up.

Jin Ah smiled and looked at Seungri. “What did hyung said?” Seungri asked. “He thanked me.” Jin Ah answered. “I wonder what will happen to their one week trip in Paris.” Jin Ah said with a smirk. “Anyway, thank you Seungri.” Jin Ah said to Seungri which Seungri returned with a smile. “No problem. I told you I’ll help.” Seungri replied with his sweet smile.

---

Young Bae wakes Min Seul up. “5 more minutes Jin Ah.” Min Seul complained. “Min Seul it’s me, Young Bae! I’m not Jin Ah!” Young Bae shook her and Min Seul sat sleepily. Min Seul looked at him and smiled embarrass. “Mianhae oppa.” Min Seul apologizes. Young Bae chuckled and ruffled her hair. “That’s okay. Fix yourself and we’ll eat dinner. I’ll wait you at the living room.” Young Bae said and smiled before walking out of the room.

Min Seul stood up and walked towards the bathroom that connected into the room and fixed herself. After fixing herself, she went out and walked to the living room where Young Bae is waiting for her. She smiled when Young Bae saw her walked out and Young Bae smiled back. She looks like a goddess. Why didn’t I notice this before? Young Bae said to himself and stood up. “Ready?” Young Bae asked and Min Seul nodded. They went out of their hotel room and made their way to the restaurant downstairs.

As soon as they’re already in front of the door, someone opened the door for them and smiled. “Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Dong, this way to your table.” A guy which is a staff of the restaurant said and led the way. They made their way to their table and the guy smiled. Young Bae helped Min Seul to sit and sat in front of Min Seul. “What will your orders?” the guy asked and looked at the couple.

The couple ordered their food after a few minutes of choosing and the guy winked at Min Seul, Young Bae saw this and cough. “Is that all?” the guy asked. “Yes, that’s all. You can go now.” Young Bae answered with a slight of anger and jealousy. The guy bowed and went off. Min Seul looked at Young Bae in curiosity. “What’s all this?” Min Seul asked. “Uh well, Jin Ah called me when you are sleeping and told me that she talked to the staffs here and will make us a special dinner.” Young Bae explained and smiled. Min Seul nodded and smiled back.

The guy went back and placed their food at the table. Young Bae eyed him, signaling to go away. The guy smiled as if getting the meaning of the stare and walked out. Young Bae sighed, “What’s wrong oppa?” Min Seul asked him and Young Bae shook his head. “Nothing’s wrong. Uh, let’s eat!” Young Bae replied with a smile.

The guy looked at the couple at the corner and called someone with a smirk at his face. 


Annyeong Yeorubun! Another update! I was suppose to update this chapter last week but unfotunately, our connection had a problem. But it's okay now! Yaay! Ahaha. I hope you all like this!

Wait for the next chapter, It's actually 35% done. Ahaha. =D

Thank you for reading! I love you all! Mwuah! :*