008.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

The ceremony started and finally, Min Seul walked to the aisle with her father and mother. She smiled at the people they passed by. When she reached Young Bae, she linked her arms to Young Bae and went to the front.

The ceremony started and it went well. After exchanging vows the priest announces, “You may now kiss the bride.” The couple looked at each other awkwardly and Young Bae gave Min Seul peck in the lips.

The people clapped and cheered. Min Seul felt her heart beat not in its normal pace. “Omo! What is this feeling?” Min Seul thought.

Young Bae called her attention and Min Seul looked at him, “Are you okay Min Seul?” Young Bae asked and Min Seul nodded. All of their family and friends greeted them a congratulations and they smiled.

As soon as the people finish greeting them, the newly-wed couple went to the car and made their way to the reception.

---At the reception---

The couple is in the front table, sitting and chatting at the same time. Other people is taking a picture of them and saying that they look cute together. Jin Ah is just watching the people take a photo of her sister and now brother in law.

Suddenly, Jin Ah’s phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?” Jin Ah answered. “Annyeong Jin Ah. Where is your table?” It is Seungri who called, well who else?

“My table is near at my sister and Young Bae oppa’s table. Waeyo?” Jin Ah answered, “Ahh. Nothing. I’ll hang up now! Bye!” Seungri bid his goodbye and hung up.

Jin Ah smiled and shook her head and continued to watch the people. Seeing her sister and Young Bae dance together, her smile grew wider. “Ha! Never saw Unnie smile like that before! Maybe, unnie likes Young Bae oppa before? I mean they’ve been friends since they’re still children, they already know everything about each other and no special feelings for each other? Is that possible?” Jin Ah said to herself.

Suddenly, someone covered her eyes, “Omo!” Jin Ah yelps. “Guess who?”

“Yaa! Seungri, put away your hands if you don’t want to hurt.” Jin Ah threatens. “Aish, you’re no fun.” Seungri sat beside Jin Ah, pouting.

Jin Ah eyes Seungri and looked back to the couples dancing. “Wanna dance?” Seungri asked, extending his hand. Jin Ah looked at Seungri, raised eyebrow. Seungri shook his head and smile, pulling Jin Ah in the crowd.

“Yaa! Did I say-” Seungri interrupted her, “Don’t talk, let’s just dance. Ne?” Seungri smiled and they continued to dance silently.

Meanwhile, Young Bae and Min Seul are chatting when Min Seul looked at one girl in the far corner, looking or glaring at her. She shrugged it off and looked at Jin Ah dancing with Seungri. Young Bae noticed this and stood up. Min Seul looked at him and Young Bae smiled.

“Let’s dance.” She smiled back and stood up, making their way to the crowd. Min Seul’s hands in Young Bae’s neck while Young Bae’s hands are in her waist. When the people notice them dancing, they went back to their tables and left the couple dancing alone in the middle of the room.

“Aish, why did they leave?” Min Seul whispered, pouting and Young Bae chuckled. “You’re so cute, Min Seul.” Young Bae said and smiled. Min Seul shook her head and smiled.

---AFTER THE RECEPTION---

The people is going home one by one, greeting the newlywed couple congratulation one last time. Min Seul and Young Bae went off to their new home, gift by their parents.

Meanwhile, Jin Ah is in – her now – room, pacing back and forth. “Ottoke?” she thought.

---FLASHBACK (JIN AH’S POV)---

I went out of the hall to get some fresh air, and then I notice a girl shadow getting nearer to me.

“Annyeong Jin Ah.” She stepped out of the dark and I can already see her face, “Ji Eun?” She smiled then turned into smirk.

“I never thought you’ll still remember me, Jin Ah.” Ji Eun said with a smirk still plastered in her face. ”What are you doing here?” I asked her and she stand closer to me.

“I’m actually making a plan on how to separate your sister and Young Bae.” Ji Eun said, now with a sweet smile. “What are you talking about?” I asked her.

“Well, that’s a secret. I’m not stupid to tell you my plans and just ruin it.” Ji Eun said and smirks.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

“Ahhh, Ottoke? I need to think about a plan. I need to stop Ji Eun. Think, Jin Ah, think!” Jin Ah suddenly thought about Seungri. “Oh, maybe Seungri can help me.”

Jin Ah search for Seungri’s number in her phone and stared at his number for a while. “No, no, no. I have to solve this matter all by myself.” Jin Ah said and places her phone at the nightstand table. She sat down and sighs.

---MIN SEUL AND YOUNG BAE’S HOUSE---

When Min Seul and Young Bae stepped in their house, Min Seul stared with awe. There was a note from their parents in the door, it said,

Dear Min Seul and Young Bae,

Congratulations! This is our gift for the both of you! We hope you will like it! We just want to tell you that this house has a three bedrooms but the two is still lock. You can’t open them until we already have grandchildren. Keke~ you two should sleep in one room since you’re married now. Keke~ Okay that’s all, take care!

Note: No sleeping in couch, Young Bae! Keke ^^

Love,

Your parents

Min Seul stared at the letter and sigh. They went in the living room, all of the furniture they need is already in there. The kitchen and dining room are also complete in furniture. They went to the bedroom and it is also complete.

“Uh, we’re going to sleep in one bed?” Min Seul asked, “I can sleep in the couch if you want.” Young Bae said. “No, no. My mom will kill me if I let you. And they said no sleeping in couch, Young Bae Oppa.” Min Seul let out a chuckle and dragged her feet in the bed.

---

Min Seul went to the bathroom and did her routine. After her, Young Bae stood up in the couch and went to the bathroom. Min Seul jump in the bed and lied down in the left side. After 10 minutes, Young Bae went out of the bathroom and lied down in the bed.

The room filled an awkward atmosphere. Min Seul didn’t know that Young Bae is already drifted into sleep. Min Seul still feels awkward and can’t sleep. She suddenly turned around and their face is only inch away.

Min Seul blinks and slightly moves back. She continued to stare at Young Bae. “Does he already this handsome even just before? Why didn’t I notice that before? W-wait, what did I say? Aish, Min Seul, stop this already. Just stop staring and sleep.” Min Seul said mentally.


Annyeong Haseyo Everyone! It's been a long time since I've updated and I'm truly sorry for making you guys wait. I just can't write in words the ideas in my mind, but I'm trying. Ahaha. I'll try to update often. I hope you like this chapter! I love you guys! Annyeong! =D