006.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

 

The next day, Min Seul woke up and saw Jin Ah ready to go to where she’ll going. Min Seul checked her phone and saw a message from Young Bae and read it.

 

To: Min Seul

 

Let’s hang out today, at the usual place. :D

 

From: Young Bae Oppa

 

She smiled and replied him with an Okay. She got ready and went downstairs, finding her Omma and Jin Ah, eating breakfast happily.

 

“Oh, Min Seul, come and eat.” Her mom said and smiled.

 

Min Seul smiled back and sat beside Jin Ah, who suddenly became silent. Min Seul frowned but shrugged it off and eats her breakfast.

 

*Jin Ah! You’re dead! I’ll talk to you later!* Min Seul said mentally.

 

Jin Ah first one to finish her breakfast and Min Seul immediately followed her. They went to their room and Jin Ah got her purse then ready to go when Min Seul stopped her.

 

“So, tell me what you said to Omma.” Min Seul raised her eyebrow, leaning on the door frame.

 

“Uhm. Nothing.” Jin Ah said and shook her head, trying to convince Min Seul.

 

“Really? Don’t lie to me, Jin Ah.” Min Seul said and smiled.

 

“Aish! Fine, I told Omma that I think you’re starting to like Young Bae Oppa.” Jin Ah said and buried her face in her hands.

 

She peaked and saw Min Seul staring, opps sorry, glaring at her. Jin Ah smiled and made a peace sign. Min Seul heaves a sigh and shook her head.

 

“Uhm. Unnie, where are you going? Are you going out with Young Bae Oppa? Is it a date?” Jin Ah teased and grinned.

 

“Yah! Jin Ah! It’s just a friendly date, okay.” Min Seul answered and rolled her eyes.

 

“How about you? Going out with Seungri? Ayie!” Min Seul teased back and laughed.

 

“Hmp. No, I’m going out with my friend. And please, don’t say his name, it makes me annoyed. I’ll go now unnie! Bye!” Jin Ah said and went off.

 

Min Seul shook her head and chuckled. She got her purse and went to the living room to watch TV to kill time. After some time, she checked her watch and went off.

 

Min Seul went to their usual place and saw Young Bae sitting on the bench while waiting for her; she smiled and called Young Bae.

 

“Oppa!” Min Seul shouted and smiled.

 

Young Bae smiled back and stood up. Min Seul walked towards him.

 

“What are we going to do, oppa?” Min Seul asked.

 

“I don’t know too. I’m just bored at home, doing nothing.” Young Bae answered and they both chuckled.

 

“Uhm. Can we go to the ice cream shop oppa? I’m craving for an ice cream.” Min Seul uttered and smiled innocently.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go.” Young Bae said and they went to the nearest ice cream shop.

 

They ordered an Ice cream and the cashier smiled at them.

 

“Such a cute couple.” The cashier said and Young Bae and Min Seul awkwardly smiled.

 

After taking their order they went to the park and walk side by side, eating ice cream. They sat at the bench, thinking of something to do. Then Min Seul’s phone rang.

 

“Omo, mianhae oppa. I’ll just answer this.” Min Seul said and smiled.

 

Min Seul answered the call and she rolled her eyes.

 

“What do you want Jin Ah?” Min Seul asked, annoyance in her voice.

 

“Woah unnie, you sound annoyed. Why? Are you annoyed that I called you and ruining your moment with Young Bae oppa? HAHA.” Jin Ah questioned and snickered.

 

“Yah, Jin Ah!” Min Seul whimpered that made Jin Ah laugh.

 

“Mianhae unnie. I called you because……” Jin Ah paused.

 

“Nothing, just wanna check you out. HAHA. I’ll hang up now.” Jin Ah continued and hung up.

 

Min Seul stared at her phone and shook her head. She sits back on the bench and Young Bae looked at her.

 

“Who called you?” Young Bae asked.

 

“It’s Jin Ah. She’s playing a prank on me again.” Min Seul answered and they chuckled.

 

---

 

Jin Ah heaves a sigh and sat on the bench. Her friend called her earlier and said that she can’t come and now, Jin Ah is alone.

 

“You’re alone?” Jin Ah looked up to see Seungri in front of her; she hung low her head again and nodded.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jin Ah asked Seungri still looking down.

 

Seungri sat beside her and shrugged.

 

“I actually don’t know why I am here.” Seungri paused and smiled.

 

“Maybe, faith brought me here to be with you.” Seungri continued with a chuckled.

 

Jin Ah looked at him and shook her head with a smile.

 

“How about you? Why are you alone Jin Ah?” Seungri asked.

 

“My friend and I supposed to meet but she called me and said she can’t come.” Jin Ah answered and Seungri nodded.

 

“Since we’re both alone, let’s go to the park together.” Seungri suggest and looked at Jin Ah.

 

“Arasso.” Jin Ah answered and smiled.

 

They walked to the park and got to know each other. Seungri kept asking a question to Jin Ah.

 

“Being in love? Did you experience it being in love?” Seungri asked Jin Ah.

 

“Well, it’s not actually in love because I just like him.” Jin Ah answered.

 

“Who is this guy then?” Seungri questioned in curiosity.

 

“Is it okay to say it?” Jin Ah asked and Seungri nodded, “Young Bae oppa.”

 

“You like Young Bae hyung? Does Min Seul noona know it?” Seungri asked and Jin Ah nodded, “I don’t like him now though. Min Seul unnie is the only person who knows but since I told you, I trust you to not telling that to anyone.” Jin Ah answered.

 

“Do you like someone now?” Seungri asked looking at her while walking, “I don’t know, but I’m waiting for someone to come.” Jin Ah said with a smile and look back at Seungri who is staring at her. *Is it okay if I’m that someone?* Seungri thought.

 

“Seungri! Yaa!” Jin Ah waved her hands in front of Seungri’s face and Seungri came back to his senses, “You’re spacing out.” Jin Ah chuckled, *Why does you have a cute face?* Jin Ah asked mentally and secretly blush but she doesn’t know why.

 

“How about you, did you experienced of being in love?” Jin Ah asked back and Seungri nodded, “but she cheated on me,” Seungri answered and Jin Ah widen her eyes, “She’s the one who cheated, not you?” Jin Ah asked and chuckled.

 

“But I’ve moved on now. I don’t care about her anymore.” Seungri said and Jin Ah nodded slightly, “I like someone now, and I think it’s already love,” Seungri continued and glanced on Jin Ah who suddenly became silent.

 

*Why do I feel like angry and jealous? I don’t like him. Do I?* Jin Ah asked herself and looked at the other direction.

 

Jin Ah widens her eyes and grabs Seungri’s hand and they hide. Seungri looked at their hands and smile.

 

“Why are we hiding?” Seungri asked still smiling. “Unnie and Young Bae oppa is there. Let’s watch them secretly.” Jin Ah answered and Seungri nodded.

 

Jin Ah looked at Seungri and frowned. “Why are you smiling?” Jin Ah asked in curiosity.

 

Seungri looked back at their hands and Jin Ah let go of their hands, Seungri chuckled. Jin Ah looked back at the couple to hide her now red cheeks.