014.

Friendly Unwanted Marriage

 

It’s been 6 day since Hyun Su stayed at Min Seul and Young Bae’s house. It’s already his last day and before he come back to his true parents, they planned to go to the zoo and to the most famous aquarium in Seoul, COEX aquarium. The couple really had fun with Hyun Su that they don’t want him to go yet.

“Eomma! Appa! Look, its tiger!” Hyun Su happily shouted while running towards its cage. “Hyun Su, be careful!” Min Seul shouted smiling. “Hyun Su is so cute!” Young Bae said looking at the boy admire the animal. “Yes he is.” Min Seul agreed and nodded. They went beside the boy and continued strolling at the zoo, looking at the animals they passed by.

“Oppa, can you stay with Hyun Su for a while. I just need to use a bathroom.” Min Seul said to Young Bae. “Arasso, don’t worry we’ll wait for you here.” Young Bae answered as he held Hyun Su’s hands. Min Seul smiled and went to the bathroom. Hyun Su looked up to see Young Bae, he tugged Young Bae’s shirt to get his attention. “What do you need Hyun Su?” Young Bae asked as he squatted down in his level.

“Appa, do you love eomma?” Hyun Su asked, staring at Young Bae innocently. “Why do you ask Hyun Su?” Young Bae answered with a question. “Because my Appa always tell my eomma he loves her.” Hyun Su answered with a smile. Young Bae nodded. “I love Min Seul with all of my heart.” Young Bae answered sincerely. Hyun Su grinned and hugged Young Bae. “Yaay! Appa loves-” Young Bae let go of the hug and covered his mouth. “But don’t tell eomma.” Young Bae said.

“Why not?” Hyun Su asked pouting. “Because I have a surprise for Min Seul and that’s where I’ll tell her that I love her.” Young Bae explained. “Promise me, you won’t tell eomma.” Young Bae said. “I promise!” Hyun Su exclaimed with a smile. Young Bae laughed and ruffled his hair.

“What are you talking about, you two boys?” Min Seul asked as she walked towards them. “Secret~” Hyun Su sang and looked at Young Bae who just chuckled at the boy. “You’re keeping a secret to me?” Min Seul asked with a pout. “Don’t be sad eomma, Appa will tell you soon~” Hyun Su cooed cutely as he hugged Min Seul’s leg. Min Seul laughed and looked down at Hyun Su. “Arasso! Anyway, let’s go now to aquarium?” Min Seul asked looking at the Young Bae. “Okay, let’s go!” Young Bae answered.

Min Seul was about to walk when Hyun Su didn’t let go of Min Seul’s leg. “Hyun Su, c’mon let’s go.” Min Seul said as she carefully held Hyun Su to let go. “But eomma, I’m tired of walking.” Hyun Su whined. Other people are looking at them. “Hyun Su, people are looking. Let’s go now; the car is only near from here.” Min Seul explained but Hyun Su didn’t budge.

“I’ll just carry him, let’s go Hyun Su.” Young Bae uttered which made Hyun Su let go and jumped up and down. “Are you sure oppa?” Min Seul asked Young Bae who nodded. Young Bae carried Hyun Su and placed him on his shoulder. “Waaah! I’m so tall now eomma!” Hyun Su happily exclaimed. They started to walk. “Aigoo, don’t move. Appa will hurt his shoulders.” Min Seul playfully scolded. Min Seul held Hyun Su’s hand while walking.

People started to looked at them with a smile on their faces. “Ahh they’re so sweet!” A girl told her friends. “I know right!” Her friend replied. “Aww, that family is so cute!” A guy told her girlfriend who nodded in agreement. Young Bae slightly smiled.

They made their way to the car and drove off to COEX Aquarium which only half an hour far from the zoo. The entire ride was silent except the music in the radio and Hyun Su’s humming. As Young Bae parked the car, Min Seul helped Hyun Su to unbuckle his seat belt and Hyun Su went out of the car still with Min Seul’s help. They’re lucky because it’s not crowded like usual.

The ‘family’ first went to The Ocean Kingdom; Hyun Su looked with amazement as he saw the large number of different sea creatures. “Wuaaaaah! Appa, look it’s a shark!” Hyun Su said in excitement. Young Bae nodded and went beside Hyun Su. Min Seul chuckled at the two boys enjoy their moment together. They made their way to the Doctor Fish Exhibition; Hyun Su tried running but failed since he’s holding both of his ‘parents’ hands. “Eomma! Appa! Hurry!” Hyun Su whined as he dragged his ‘parents’. “Aigoo, we still have a lot of time Hyun Su.” Min Seul chuckled.

“Eomma, isn’t it hurt?” Hyun Su asked as he looked at his eomma’s finger nibble by the fish. “Aniya, you should try them Hyun Su.” Min Seul told him with a smile. Young Bae held Hyun Su’s wrist and tried putting his finger in the water. “Appa!” Hyun Su wailed as the couple laughed. “Hyun Su, it’s fun! See?” Young Bae said as he put his index finger in the water. Hyun Su looked at his parents and carefully placed his finger in the water. The fish started nibbling on it and Hyun Su chuckled making his parents looked at him. “Eomma! Appa! It’s ticklish!” Hyun Su giggled cutely.

After that, they went to Undersea Tunnel. As soon as they went inside the tunnel, Hyun Su looked up with his mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. The couple smiled at his amused face. They made their way to Seal Tanks, and saw the two seals named Daeyangi and Haeyangi. They watched these sibling seals play and performed. The ‘family’ spent their day in the aquarium that they almost forgot about the time.

“Eomma! Appa! I’m hungry~” Hyun Su uttered with a pout. They went to the mall since the aquarium is in COEX Shopping Centre. They ordered their food and ate peacefully before going to the parking area and went home.

The following day, Min Seul tried helping Hyun Su to take a bath but he just whined. “Eomma, I’m not a baby anymore! I’m big boy now!” Hyun Su wailed. “Aigoo, arasso. I’ll just wait for you here, ne?” Min Seul said as she walked out of the bathroom and went inside their bedroom. “Is he ready?” Young Bae asked as he went inside their room. “Nope, he still taking a bath. That boy!” Min Seul smiled.

After getting ready, they all went out of the house and made their way to Min Seul’s parents’ house. They went inside and greeted by Min Seul’s mom. “Min Seul!” Her mom squealed as soon as they stepped in. “Eomma!” Min Seul grinned and hugged her mom. They let go and Min Seul’s mom smiled at Young Bae. They went to the living room and saw Seunghyun, Ha Chan, Jin Ah and Seungri sitting on the couch. “Annyeong!” Min Seul shouted happily.

“Min Seul!” Ha Chan stood up and immediately hugged Min Seul. Min Seul laughed and they let go. The other three stood up as well. “Hey oppa!” Min Seul waved at Seunghyun who smiled at her in return. “Eomma! Appa!” Hyun Su went to hug his true parents. “Hyun Su, are you good while we’re gone?” Seung Hyun asked his little son. “Yes appa, I’ve been good!” Hyun Su cutely answered which earn a laugh to others.

Min Seul turned to look at her sister and saw her hands holding with Seungri’s. “Omo! You two are dating?” Min Seul exclaimed at her sister. Jin Ah forced a smile and nodded shyly. “Since when?” Min Seul asked interrogating them. “Since last week.” Seungri answered. “What? Why didn’t you tell me?” Min Seul asked annoyed. Seungri looked at Jin Ah and mouthed, “I thought you told her?” Jin Ah just shrugged.

 

They didn’t notice the time since they’re catching up and can’t stop talking about their selves. It’s already dark outside when Seunghyun and Ha Chan bid their goodbyes to everyone. “I hope Hyun Su can still stay with us.” Min Seul pouted. “Aigoo Min Seul, you can have your own baby! I want grandchildren already!” Min Seul’s mom told her and the others laughed. Min Seul blushed as well as Young Bae.

“Aish! You still have Jin Ah!” Min Seul said playfully. “Ya! Unnie, I’m not a baby anymore!” Jin Ah pouted as she whined. “Yes you’re not, but you’re my baby!” Seungri sweet-talked and pinch Jin Ah’s cheeks which earn ‘aww’ to others. “Aigoo, we have to go now! Annyeong!” Ha Chan waved as they walked to their car.

After some minutes, Seungri also bid his goodbye and went off. Min Seul and Young Bae are the only two who left. “Unnie, I think eomma is right.” Jin Ah spoke with a smile. “Aigoo, not this topic Jin Ah!” Min Seul complained. “If I’m gonna asked, I want a niece.” Jin Ah told her unnie as if she didn’t hear her unnie complain. “Young Bae oppa, what do you want if you have a child?” Jin Ah turned her attention to Young Bae who is already awkward because of the topic. “Uh, either it’s a boy or girl I’ll raise her/him with love.” Young Bae answered sincerely. “Aww, that’s sweet!” Jin Ah squealed with a wide grin.

“See unnie? Oppa is so sweet!” Jin Ah told her unnie. “Aigoo Jin Ah, go to your panda!” Min Seul said annoyed. Jin Ah shrugged and went to her room. Min Seul sighed and stood up. “Let’s go home now oppa.” Min Seul said breaking the silence between them. Young Bae stood up and they went out of the house after bidding their goodbye to Min Seul’s parents. They walked to the car and drive off.

The week has passed and went back to normal again without Hyun Su. Throughout the week, Min Seul and Young Bae were hanging out together but to Jin Ah it is a date. “Unnie! Let’s go shopping! Young Bae oppa said you’ll go out for a date!” Jin Ah squealed happily. “Ya! How many times do I have to tell you that it’s not a date?” Min Seul argued. “Whatever you say, unnie!” Jin Ah stuck her tongue out while dragging her sister out of their house.

“Aigoo, don’t drag me! I can walk, okay?” Min Seul said sarcastic. Jin Ah rolled her eyes and walked to her car. “Ya! Unnie, palli!” Jin Ah shouted at her slow sister. Min Seul walked faster and went to the passenger seat. Jin Ah started the engine and drive off to the mall.

 

“Unnie, try this one!” Jin Ah squealed as she shoved the dress to her sister. “Aish! Jin Ah, why do we need to buy new dresses?” Min Seul complained but Jin Ah didn’t listen to her and pushed her inside the changing room. “What’s with these cute dresses, Jin Ah?” Min Seul asked as soon as she went out of the changing room. Jin Ah shrugged, “We’ll buy this one!” Jin Ah grinned. Min Seul sighed and went inside the changing room to change into her clothes. Min Seul followed Jin Ah went to the counter and paid for the dress. “Kamsahamnida!” Jin Ah smiled as she paid the dress.

They started walking out of the store and made their way to the food court. “Unnie, what do you want to eat?” Jin Ah asked as they looked around the food court. “Can we just eat at the house?” Min Seul asked back. “Okay, you’re going to cook?” Jin Ah asked with a smile. “As always, yes.” Min Seul answered with a laughed. They went to the parking lot and hopped in in Jin Ah’s car.

Min Seul cooked Mak Guksu (Chilled Buckwheat Noodles) and they ate, while eating Min Seul received a message from Young Bae.

To: Min Seul

From: Young Bae oppa

Min Seul, I’ll come at 4. Be ready! ^_^

 “Unnie, is that Young Bae oppa?” Jin Ah teased as she wiggled her eyebrows. Min Seul rolled her eyes and typed her reply.

To: Young Bae oppa

From: Min Seul

Arasso oppa! Drive safely!

Min Seul placed her phone on the table and continued eating her food. “So, what did he say?” Jin Ah asked as she stared teasingly at her sister. “He’ll come at 4.” Min Seul answered without looking up at Jin Ah. “Oh, you need to be ready then!” Jin Ah told her sister. “Seriously? It’s still 1:49 PM!” Min Seul playfully yelled at her sister who chuckled at Min Seul. “I know! But still, you need to wash up and I know it takes forever when you take a bath.” Jin Ah uttered to her sister. “Ya! I’m not!” Min Seul argued but Jin Ah just shrugged her shoulders.

Since Jin Ah pushed Min Seul at the bathroom, Min Seul doesn’t have a choice but to follow her sister. Min Seul sighed as she started washing up. “Unnie! Make sure you’re all clean!” Jin Ah shouted outside as she knocked at the bathroom door. Min Seul sighed and shook her head.

As soon as Min Seul finished washing up, she put the dress that Jin Ah bought for her and went out of the bathroom to see Jin Ah sitting on their bed. Jin Ah immediately stood up when she saw her sister. “Okay, make-over time!” Jin Ah squealed and dragged her sister to the make-up table and started doing Min Seul’s hair and make-up.

After doing Min Seul’s hair and make-up, Jin Ah stood up and looked at her sister with satisfied smile. “You’re all done!” Jin Ah smiled at her sister. Min Seul looked at her in the mirror and smiled, pleased at her sister’s work. Cute dress, curly hair and light make-up, perfect! Min Seul thought with her sweet smile. “Oh unnie, it’s already 3:13. I have to go, annyeong!” Jin Ah spoke breaking the silence. She waved at Min Seul and went out of the house.

Let the fun begins! Jin Ah thought as she smiled happily. Young Bae is going to confess to Min Seul now, that’s why Jin Ah is so happy at the thought. She happily went back home to change her dress then they will follow the couple to watch Young Bae’s confession.

“Min Seul?” Young Bae stepped in and walked towards the living room where Min Seul sitting at. Min Seul stood up and smiled as soon as she looked at Young Bae. She’s beautiful, like always. Young Bae told himself as he stared at the angel in front of him.

(A/N: The picture is not mine. =D)

“Oppa?” Min Seul waved her hand in front of Young Bae. Young Bae shook his head and came back in his senses. “Let’s go?” Young Bae asked Min Seul while taking out his arms for Min Seul to link her arms. 


Annyeong Haseyo Yeorubun!!!!!! Happy Birthday to our Male Lead, Dong Young Bae AKA Taeyang! Two chapters to go before the ending! Just wait for it, ne? Hope you like this chapter! Please comment, it inspires me to write more. =D Saranghae yeorubun! <3