Break the Rule

Break the Rule

CHAPTER TWO

THE MEETING

 

“L!” Sunggyu came. L looked at him.

Hyung! I don’t mean it! My victim ran too far until I didn’t realize that I entered their territory!” L said loudly. Sunggyu looked at Yong Guk.

“Bang Yong Guk, let him. Let my brother go,”

Yong Guk pointed at one of the tree in that forest,

“That. Our blood. That’s my family’s mark for our territory. And you entered my territory, so you broke our agreement,”

Ji Hye, who looked at L, said,

Oppa, let him go. I’m hungry. Let’s hunting again,”

Bang Yong Guk looked at her,

“But we can’t let him go, Ji Hye,” he said. Ji Hye shook her head,

Ani, come on, oppa...Just once. Let him go just once,”

“You! I will let you go. But remember. If you entered our territory again. You’ll dead,” he looked at L coldly.

Before they went, Ji Hye looked at L once. L looked at her too, coldly.

“L, come on, we must go,” Sunggyu grabbed L’s arm.

***

“How can you entered their territory! Don’t you look at the blood mark?” Woohyun asked. L shook her head,

“I don’t know, hyung. I didn’t realize it...”

“Next time, we’ll go to another place,” Sunggyu said.

“I want to go for an hour,” L suddenly said.

Hya, where will you go?” Woohyun shouted at him. But L didn’t answered it.

“He must be feel annoyed,” said Hoya while watching tv.

L went to checked the blood line. That blood line divide Seoul to two areas. Infinite’s family got the north area and B.A.P family the east area. L sit on the top of building which placed in his territory. He looked at the across building.

“Feeling frustrate, huh?” a girl stand on the across building. L turned his head. That girl smiled. L didn’t care.

“You should be careful next time. Really careful...” she said again.

“What do you want?” L asked, looked annoyed.

Ji Hye laughed a little,

“Your icy look make me irritated,”

L, who still didn’t care, stood up.

Hya, hya! Don’t go!” Ji Hye surprised.

L looked at him,

“Why? You’ll run after me? So annoying,”

“Are you still angry?” Ji Hye asked.

L just ignored her and hop to another building.

“So annoying...” Ji Hye sighed.

***

Hya! Give that ball to me!” Sungyeol shouted. Young Jae just laughed and gave the ball to Daehyun. Daehyun put that into basketball ring.

“Yoohoo!!” Young Jae seemed so happy. The other children who was in his team looked happy too.
“Aargh!” Sungyeol annoyed.

“That guy make me irritated!” his face turned red. Hoya rubbed his forehead.

“Ignore him. Let’s play again,” he said.

They played again for one hour. Then Young Jae said to Sungyeol,

“Lose your abbility, huh?” he laughed a little. Sungyeol’s face turned red again.

“Shut up,” he said. His hand moved. Hoya grabbed it fastly,

“Enough. You loose your control. Hold your anger. If we fight here, they’ll know we’re not human,” he said.

Sungyeol spit on the floor. He saw Young Jae and Daehyun’s high five fretfully.

At the class, L and Sungjong were sit and red a manhwa,

Hyung, do you know that girl vampire last night?” Sungjong asked.

“Ani,” L answered shortly. He still read his manhwa.

“I heard that B.A.P new family member. Her name is Lee Ji Hye. When she still a human, Bang Yong Guk bit her, turned her into a vampire and then he invited her to their family since Ji Hye can’t appeared to her own family,” Sungjong said.

“She’s younger than Zelo, so she didn’t entered this school,” he said again.

“Why? Are you interested to her?” L asked. Sungjong laughed.

Anio. I want to know his power. I never meet girl vampire since Eun Yoo died,” he looked sad. L suddenly stop red.

“Don’t mention her name,”

Sungjong can’t say anything.

Mianhae. I know you love her, hyung...” he said softly. L smiled a little.

“It’s okay,”

“I’m happy they died in our hand. They deserved to it,”

L smiled again,

“Anyway, that’s over now. We start a new way,” he said. Sungjong nodded his head

***


“The girl last night, did you found her?” Sunggyu asked. He sat on the sofa, while watched tv. Woohyun answered.

“B.A.P family got her. Himchan said it when I’m behind the bathroom’s door.”

Sunggyu shook her head,

“We’re lucky. I imagined she ran and told the police,”

Woohyun said,

“They won’t believe her.”

“You’re right, hyung.” Sungjong agreed.

“That girl. Make me annoyed,” Woohyun said. Sungjong bewildered,

“Who?”

“Lee Ji Hye. B.A.P’s new family member,” Woohyun answered.

“If L didn’t met her, we’ll be okay. B.A.P family won’t came,” he said again.

“I bet she’s not strong. We can defeated her very easily,” Sungyeol suddenly appeared and changed tv channel.   

“But it will cause conflict! Don’t blurt,” Hoya said quickly.

“They ever broke the agreement. That family. 500 years ago,” Sunggyu said.

Jinjja?” Sungjong asked, looked surprised. He joined with Infinite family since 100 years ago. He lost his vamily vampire after the peoples knew that they’re a vampire. Then the peoples caught them and killed them all. Sungjong the only one who survive. Then Sunggyu found him and asked him to joined his family.

Sunggyu nodded,

“Mm...Then my father killed their member who broke the agreement,”

“We’re lucky. L hyung safe,” Sungjong looked a bit afraid.

“We must thank to Ji Hye,” he said again. Woohyun said,

Shirheo. I don’t want to thank to her,”

“Anyway, never break the blood agreement again. Understand?” said Sunggyu. His family member nodded quickly.

***

“I’m hungry,” said Zelo, looked at his stomach.

“You already ate!” said Yong Guk, wondered. Zelo laughed a little,

“Since last week, we don’t hunting again. Come on,hyung, let’s hunting again,”

“Zelo, in our family rule, we just hunting once per month. Otherwise, the people will suspicious. Imagine, six people died per month, that’s enough. If we killed ten peoples, the people and the police will suspicious. Arachi?”

Zelo looked dissapointed.

Hyung, just once. I’ll accompany him,” Jong Up suddenly said. Yong Guk looked at him, then sighed.

Aigoo...Okay, but come back quickly,” he gave up.

Zelo looked very happy. He grabbed Jong Up’s hand and leave quickly.

“That maknaes...” Yong Guk sighed again. Young Jae laughed,

“They still young. They don’t know the risk. Just let them go,”

Zelo and Jong Up walked on the empty line. They acted like human, laughed and talked at each other. But they looking for victim quietly. They loooking for their victim while they talked and laughed. When they walked on other street, they meet a girl with cat. Zelo looked at Jong Up, smiled, and walked to that girl,

“Ah, how cut! It’s persian cat, am I correct?” Zelo said to that girl. That girl smiled,

“You’re right. You’re a cat lover too?” she asked. Zelo nodded.

“Yes. I have a little cat in my home,”

Zelo keep talked to that girl, while Jong Up walked to the girl’s behind quietly, without that girl knew. That girl let Zelo hold her cat.

 And suddenly, Jong Up grabbed her neck, and bit her. That girl didn’t realized and when she shocked, it’s too late for her. She died immediately. 

Zelo smiled at Jong Up. The night looked dark without moonlight and no one recognized their action.

***

"A woman dissapeared again,” said one of the police.

“Ah, woman...They possibly going out with bad man and never come back,” the head police said. The first police laughed.

“Ah, that’s right,”

They never realized what happen. That a group of vampire are in their city.

***