Break the Rule

Break the Rule

 

CHAPTER TWELVE

WHAT HAPPEN NEXT

 

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong sat beside L. No one spoke. Suddenly Sungyeol stood up and walked to the shelf, and took something from there. Then he sat again and Sungjong looked what he’s taken.

“Is that photo album?” he asked. Sungyeol nodded.

“Our family’s photo album…” he answered with soft voice.

He started to opened it and Dongwoo laughed at one photo,

“Look at this! Remember when we met for the first time? I thought you’re a cold vampire, Woohyun…”

Woohyun laughed too,

“And I thought you’re cold vampire too, but when I knew you more, you’ll a cool person, hyung…”

They continued at next page,

“Aw…our cutie baby Sungjongi!” Woohyun shouted happily. Sungjong face turned sullen,

“I’m not cutie baby!” he complained. But Woohyun just laughed,                                  

“When I met you for the first time, you really like an innocent baby, Sungjong…Really like innocent baby who…” but he didn’t continue his words because Sungjong throw pillow at him.

Hyung! I’m not a baby! I’m a manly vampire!”

Woohyun laughed louder and Sungjong couldn’t hold his laughed.

“Okay, you’re not a baby, you’re a manly vampire now,” Woohyun finally said.

Sungyeol smiled at one photo,

“Hyo Mi noona…When we gathered for the first time, before you became our member, Sungjongi…” he said. And the other members looked at her photo.

“She’s still so innocent at that time…I thought she’s our dongsaeng…” Woohyun said while smiled.

When Sungyeol opened the next page, suddenly something fell. Sungyeol took it and he froze.

“What is that?” Dongwoo asked, full of curious. Sungjong and Woohyun looked more carefully at that photo 

Omo…that’s Hyo Mi noona and…Kim Himchan…” Woohyun said softly.

In that photo, Hyo Mi carried by Himchan. They both smiled at the camera. They looked so happy than Infinite family ever saw. Her expression was so…live and full of happiness. And full of hope too…She’s more beautiful when her heart was full of love…

And Himchan’s expression looked as happy as Hyo Mi too. They really a happy couple…

Sungyeol’s eyes started to wet. Dongwoo and Woohyun looked at that photo while Woohyun Hyo Mi’s face.

“She’s look so…happy. So full of live…” Dongwoo said. Woohyun nodded.

“Who took this picture?” asked Dongwoo. No one could answered it until L, who didn’t say anything a while ago, said,

“Perhaps Zelo did it. He’s the one who support their relationship from the first time,”

Sungyeol looked at him.

“I never see Hyo Mi noona as happy as at this photo…”

L looked at him back,

“You’ll be happy like that after you found your life pair…And Hyo Mi noona found him. Imagine if she lost him…”

 No one could speak. Dongwoo returned that photo to the album. And Woohyun sighed.

“I think that we took wrong choise,” Woohyun said slowly. Dongwoo nodded.  

“We can’t prohibit your step and Hyo Mi noona’s step. I know, we can’t falling in love with enemy, but no one can restrain it…” he said too.

“So, you now understand us?” L asked. Both of Woohyun and Dongwoo nodded. L looked at Sungyeol and Sungyeol nodded too.

“I think I really understand it,” Sungyeol smiled a little.  

Jeongmal mianhae, L…” Dongwoo and Woohyun said. L smiled a little. Sungjong, who looked the happiest with that moment, clapped his hand.

“Ah…everything will be okay now. I’m very glad we united,” he asked while smiled widely.

“But Sunggyu hyung…” he suddenly remembers about something and his face turned dark. The other member’s face turned dark too after heard his words.

“Um…about it…” Dongwoo started to speak but suddenly he heard something. The other member heard it too and they turned their head at the same time and looked at…Sunggyu who walked down from his room.

“Su…Sunggyu hyung…” SUngjong stutter. But Sunggyu’s expression couldn’t be read. He just saw at L and said,

“Follow me, L…”

L was really shocked until he started to stutter too,

“Whe…where, hyung?” he asked.

But Sunggyu just shook his head and didn’t answer. L looked at the other member who really shocked too until they couldn’t talk. But Sungjong finally realized what happen and looked at L,

“We…we will follow you from behind, L hyung…Without Sunggyu hyung know…” he said. L nodded and then he walked toward Sunggyu  and followed him from behind.

***

L didn’t know where Sunggyu will go. They ran across the forest until they almost reached the border area.

Hyung? Where will we go?” he asked worriedly. But Sunggyu didn’t answer.

They stopped at the border area, and then Sunggyu stopped and made L stopped too. L didn’t know what he expects. Sunggyu brought him to the border area. What will he do to me? L asked in heart.

“We will in,” Sunggyu finally said. L really shocked,

“What? Go there? To B.A.P family territory? We’ll die hyung!” he shouted.

But it seemed Sunggyu didn’t hear it and he stepped until their enemy territory. L didn’t have another choice and followed him.

They walked to B.A.P mansion and met Youngjae who kept vigil around the house. He saw them and walked to them,

“Why you came here? You want to start war?” he asked. Sunggyu looked at him coldly and answered.

“Let me meet Bang Yong Guk ,”

“What’s your purpose?” Youngjae asked again.

“My purpose is my business,” Sunggyu answered coldly. Youngjae looked at him and turned his body.

“If you want to take your member back, it won’t work,” he said. Sunggyu didn’t response.

L looked at behind, where Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungjong hid between the trees. L turned his head and followed Sunggyu to in.

L saw Bang Yong Guk sat on the sofa, which didn’t see them, but he seemed heard their arrival because he suddenly said,

“Well, well, well…welcome to our mansion, Kim Sunggyu,”

“Bang Yong Guk,” Sunggyu said coldly.

“There’s no way back to you if you enter our house, do you know?” Yong Guk asked, still didn’t look at Sunggyu.

“I came here to make a deal,” Sunggyu said. And L totally shocked after hear that.

“Wha…what? Sunggyu hyung!” he shouted.

“I’m sorry for my grandfather’s mistake a hundreds years ago. I will beg to you, as long as you agree to consider my will. Let our member make a relationship with your member. Let Hyo Mi and L happy together with Himchan and Ji Hye…”

L totally shocked for twice.

“Su…Sunggyu hyung…” L didn’t believe his hearing. And he’s not he only one. Zelo and Himchan who heard their arrival and now stood near the sofa shocked too.

But among those, Bang Yong Guk was the most shocked.

“What are you talking about? Are you crazy? Did you talk nonsense?” he finally looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu didn’t turn her face, even once. He kept look at Yong Guk bravely.

“I’m serious. I have the kindness to admit our family’s mistake from the past. I hope you’ll consider it. I want to make piece with you,” he said.

Zelo watched it and he ran far from the front room and took his cellphone.

“Daehyun hyung, bring the other with you. Hyo Mi noona, Ji Hye, Jong Up hyung, everyone. Bring them all. Quickly,”

***

Daehyun looked at his cellphone, wondered. Ji Hye looked his expression and asked,

“What’s happen?”

Daehyun looked at her and looked at the other people who gathered there.

“Zelo asked us to go to mansion, Ji Hye…He said…he said that Kim Sunggyu and L came to our house and…and Kim Sunggyu begged for Hyo Mi noona and L,”

Ji Hye was really shocked and he walked quickly to Daehyun.

“What? What do you mean, oppa?”

Hoya was really shocked too,

“It can’t be! That’s impossible! Sunggyu hyung…”

Daehyun looked at them all once again and said,

“First, we must go there, quickly. To see what happen actually,”

Ji Hye and Hyo Mi looked at each other. Hoya, who still shocked didn’t say anything. Jong Up and Yoo Mi looked at each other too and Jong Up said,

“Is this a good thing? That Sunggyu hyung is on our side?”

 No one could answer his question.

***

“I beg to you, Bang Yong Guk. Let them continue their relationship and let’s end this enmity,” Sunggyu said.

Yong Guk’s expression couldn’t be read. His eyes showed his incredulity.

“Let’s forget our enmity. I’m sorry for my family’s mistake to you,” Sunggyu said again.

At the same time, Youngjae heard something from the forest and he looked for what’s happen. Then he shocked. The remain of Infinite member came together. Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. It seemed they heard about Sunggyu from Hyo Mi. They walked to Youngjae.

“Let us in,” said Dongwoo. Youngjae looked at him,

“What are you doing here? Go back!” Youngjae shouted.

“Don’t you hear that my leader beg for peace to your leader? Let us in. The others will come immediately,” Woohyun said firmly. Youngjae still stoof firm.

“What do you mean?” he asked, still blocked them. Sungyeol sighed.

Omo…Your member, Zelo, told our Hyo Mi noona that our leader is in there, face your leader, beg for peace. Now we want to go there. Move aside,” he said.     

Youngjae, who still confused looked at them again. The Infinite member felt impatient then they walked through them and opened the door. And they really shocked when they watched what happen there.

“Peace? You want…peace? Do you know how long I bury my grudge to your family? Do you know how many guiltness people became the victim? Not only from your family, but my family too!” Yong Guk shouted at Sunggyu.

“I know…” Sunggyu felt so tired. L couldn’t hold his anger anymore,

Omo, please, please! I know how hate you to us. But if you take this change and make peace with us, forever I will thank to you…My brother and I beg to you. Please end this enmity…”

The Infinite member walked to Sunggyu and L.

“Sunggyu hyung! L hyung!” Sungjong walked to them and he looked at Yong Guk.

“Consider the other who will be the next victim if you continue this enmity!” Sungjong shouted back. 

“Yong Guk hyung…please, they begged to us like that…I don’t want this enmity getting worse. Please forgive them…” Zelo coaxing Yong Guk.

Yong Guk pointed at Sunggyu,

“Zelo, remember, their family was the one who create the enmity first,” he said firmly. Zelo nodded.

“I know. But they asked for forgiveness, hyung. Consider it…I really want this enmity vanis and no more hatred…”

Suddenly the door opened for the second time.  Ji Hye, Hyo Mi, Hoya, Daehyun, Jong Up and Na Mi appeared. Ji Hye ran to L and hugged him.

“Are you okay?” asked L worriedly. Ji Hye nodded.

“I’m okay. And you?”

L nodded too.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry…”

Yong Guk looked at Ji Hye. His sister. His little sister… He remember when he picked her then made her as his family member.

“Ji Hye…why this happen? Why? You know how much I love you…” Yong Guk couldn’t hold his sadness. Ji Hye looked at him and then walked to him. She sat and touched his cheeks with her hands and smiled a little,

Oppa…You know how much I love you too. So please, consider their request…”

Yong Guk looked at Ji Hye,

“Do you love him so much until you don’t think about my feelings?” he asked. Ji Hye shook his head.

“Not like that, oppa…I hope with my relationship and Himchani oppa’s relationship, you’ll realize that our enmity finally end…” Ji Hye still said softly to Yong Guk. Yong Guk, for a second like a father who really tired. Ji Hye was really sad. Then she felt someone sat beside her.

Jong Up took Yong Guk’s hand closed his eyes. Yong Guk closed his eyes too after a second.

“What is he doing?” L and Sungjong asked to Ji Hye. Ji Hye smiled.

“He transferred his feelings or our feelings to Yong Guk oppa…That’s his other speciality. He can read mind and put his feelings or someones feelings so his object can feel it. I bet he try to assure Yong Guk oppa. That’s rare… I ever saw it just twice before this time. Not just feelings, but emotions too,” she explained.

Yong Guk opened his eyes. It started to wet. Jong Up smiled,

“Now, you know our feelings, hyung…do you?”

Yong Guk rubbed his eyes.

Aigoo…Aigoo…”

Ji Hye hugged him,

“We can end this, oppa…We can live in peace. I really want to live in peace…” she said.  

“Ji Hye…Ji Hye…Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae…I’ll do everything for my family happiness,” Yong Guk finally said.

L and Sungjong looked at each other. And Zelo looked at Himchan, but Himchan looked at Hyo Mi. Their expression was the same. It’s like they will exploded with happiness. Finally…

***

L and Ji Hye sat on the sofa. Sungjong looked at them with jealous looks. L laughed at him,

“Don’t look at us like that. You’ll have your pair someday. There’s so much oopportunity. The Annual Ball, the vampire meetings, and…” he said but Sungjong responses quickly before L finish his words,

“Yeah…yeah…thanks. I’ll more active next time,” he said with sullen face. L laughed again.

Himchan and Hyo Mi sat on the sofa near the window. They looked at Hyo Mi’s notebook.

“How about this one? Is this cake fit to the decoration?” Himchan asked. But the answerer not Hyo Mi but…

“No. You’re really bad at the things like this. You have bad sense,” 

Himchan’s face turned sullen with Hoya’s words.

“Then, what will fit with the decoration?” he asked. Hoya smiled a little,

“This. The colour was soft, but elegant. White with purple cream, really good, huh?” he said. Hyo Mi nodded.

“He has a good sense of it. I’ll choose it,” she smiled to Hoya. Himchan sighed,

Arasso…arasso. We will pick this,” he finally said.

At the other room Sunggyu criticize Yong Guk’s robe,

“You will attend the wedding, not the funeral. Choose another robe. And…relax. Don’t be awkward. It’s a happy moment. Enjoy it,”

“How can? I will attend my brother’s wedding. I never attend something like this,” Yong Guk answered. Woohyun and Daehyun who watched that tried hard to hold their laugh.

“You’ll be OK. Trust me,” Sunggyu nodded.

There’ll be Himchan and Hyo Mi’s wedding. Infinite falimy and B.A.P family gathered in B.A.P mansion to discuss it.

“I’ll dressing up you, eonni. Let’s look for wedding dress this afternoon,” Ji Hye said at Hyo Mi. Hyo Mi smiled,

“Ah, gomawo…”

All of them looked really happy. The enmity was over and the moment they could gather together was an amaze moment. L hugged Ji Hye and Himchan smiled to Hyo Mi. Jong Up and Zelo smiled at each other too,

“I’m so happy…” Zelo looked at Ji Hye. Jong Up nodded.

“This is perfect,” he said.

At the other room, Sunggyu shouted,

“Bang Yong Guk! Don’t be too nervous! The wedding is not yet, so try to calm!”

And Yong Guk shouted too,

“I know, I know!” and made Woohyun and Daehyun finally laughed hard.

The other members laughed too while at the other room Yong Guk started to annoyed.

 

THE END

 

Finally I finish this story!! ^^Many thanks for read this story until the end^^...I hope You'll like my new story: The Wedding Bell...^^