Break the Rule

Break the Rule

CHAPTER TEN
RUNNING AWAY

 

While ran with L, Ji Hye shouted,

“Are you crazy? They’ll kill us! Yong Guk oppa…”

Before ran, she looked at Yong Guk for a second and…she never saw Yong Guk looked that angry. She felt Yong Guk able to kill if he wants.

“I don’t wanna think about that. This enmity made me sick. If I can’t make it gone, I will do something that will make them give up. Something like this,” L said so firmly.

“L…” Ji Hye couldn’t say anything. L smiled,

“If they kill us…” Ji Hye looked scare.

“Then I will not let it happen. If one of us must die, that’s me. Not you. I’ll protect you,” L said. Ji Hye looked shock,

“Then who’ll protect you?” she asked. L smiled again,

“I’ll protect myself,”

“L! Where will you going?!” Himchan called him from behind. L turned his head and saw Himchan ran with Hyo Mi.

Hyung! You run to?” he asked. Himchan smiled.

“Of course,” 

Suddenly L’s cellphone rang, but he didn’t pick up. And then Ji Hye’s cellphone rang too.

“Don’t pick up,” said L. Ji Hye looked worry,

“But…”

“Trust me,” said L for twice.

At the hall, Zelo said,

“She didn’t pick up…” and he looked at Jong Up, then he looked at the corner, where the other people tried to make Yong Guk calm. The other guests was leave now, they didn’t want to cast in lot with Infinite family and B.A.P family.

“Let me go! I’ll kill him!” Yong Guk shouted.

At the other corner, Sunggyu just sat with angry face.

“That kid…Why this is happen…”

“I’ll find him hyung…” Dongwoo said, but Sunggu shook his head.

“No. You’re one of our strongest weapons. Sungyeol, you go find them. And take him home,” said Sunggyu.

“What will you do then, hyung?” Hoya asked, looked very worry.

Sunggyu didn’t answer.

“You can’t kill him!” Jong Up suddenly ran to Sunggyu and grabbed his collar. Seemingly he red Sunggyu’s thought although their distance was far.

“Kill…kills him?” Sungjong said, didn’t understand.

“He wants to kill him. I read his mind a while ago. And this person…want to duel with him,” said Jong Up while looked at Sunggyu.

“NO!” Sungjong shouted.

“You can’t do that, hyung! L hyung is our brother!” he shouted again.

“He danced with enemy! And Himchan took our Hyo Mi! I’ll take back Hyo Mi from Himchan and make Himchan regret it!” Sunggyu shouted too.

“They love each other! Can you just let them?” Jong Up, Zelo, and Sungjong shouted together.

The other member from each family looked at them.

“Jong Up, Zelo…don’t say that you are on their side. You can’t help L and Himchan,” said Yong Guk with loud voice.

“Sungjong, what did you say? You are not on their side, aren’t you?” Sunggyu said with open eyed.

“Yes,” answered Zelo and Jong Up, without hesitation while Sungjong just nodded and looked at Sunggyu with no fear.

“You can’t do that!!” Yong Guk ran to Zelo and Jong Up then grabbed Zelo’s collar while Jong Up could run for Yong Guk.

“Jong Up hyung! Find them and protect them!” Zelo shouted while he fought Yong Guk. Jong Up looked really scared but Zelo shouted again,

“Run…Quickly run!” and without second thought Jong Up ran. Yong Guk shouted,

“Dae Hyun! Young Jae! Follow them!”

“Noo!” Zelo shouted, scared.

Meanwhile Sungjong surrounded by the other member.

“Sungjong. You’ll die too if you protect them,” Sunggyu said.

“I’m not scare,” Sungjong replied. Hoya and Dongwoo looked worry,

“Sungjong, take back your words. We can’t protect them. They breaking our rule,” Dongwoo said.            

“Just let them, it’s a simple request. Don’t bother them, why you don’t understand, hyung?” Sungjong said. Sunggyu looked at him with cold face.

“But they are our enemy. Lee Ji Hye and Himchan, I don’t want L and Hyo Mi makes a relationship with them. I’ll order Hoya and Sungyeol to bring back L and Hyo Mi,” said Sunggyu.

“But if they refuse to back, or if Ji Hye and Himchan hyung want to protect them you’ll kill Ji Hye and Himchan hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“Of course,” Sunggyu said again. Sungjong looked at him with unconvinced expression.

“It’s cruel, hyung…”

“Hoya, Sungyeol. Catch L and Hyo Mi, and bring them back. Use violence if necessary,” Sunggyu said again, still with cold face.

“Nooo! Nooo, hyung, don’t do that!” Sungjong shouted.

“Bring Sungjong home. Hold his hands,” Sunggyu said to Sungyeol and Woohyun.

Sungyeol and Hoya looked at each other, don’t know what to say, or they didn’t want to fulfill Sunggyu’s order.

“NOW!” Sunggyu shouted.

Sungjong started to cry when Sungyeol and Woohyun grabbed his hands.

Hyung, hyung! Give them a chance! Don’t separate them from the people they love!” Sungjong cried and shouted.

Sunggyu closed his eyes.

“My family…” he said, felt very sad. He could hear Sungjong cried and shouted and it make him crazy.

***

Jong Up started to run. He felt want to cry. He thought about Zelo and wants to go back. But he couldn’t do that. He must find Ji Hye and Himchan.

Suddenly he heard a sound and turned back. Then he stopped, while looked at the person who came.

“You,” he said, shocked.

That girl smiled at him. She’s a cute and kind girl with beautiful smile.

“I’ll help you. My twin and I have an ability to trace,”

Jong Up’s dance pair came. Then she walked to Jong Up.

“Na Mi~a…Then, where’s Yoo Mi?” Jong Up asked her.

“Na Mi will take care of Zelo. And I want to accompany you. Let me help you find your family member,” Hwang Na Mi answered.  

Jong Up smiled, and so did Na Mi. Then they started to run. Na Mi ran before Jong Up and she looked smell the air.

“They go to south,” she said. Jong Up nodded.  

They ran and ran. Finally they reached a hill, and they saw L, Ji Hye, Himchan and Hyo Mi there.

“Ji Hye! Hyung!” he shouted.

Ji Hye and Himchan looked around and find him. Ji Hye ran to him and hugged him,

“Jong Uppie oppa!”

“Are you alright?” Jong Up asked. Ji Hye nodded,

“I’m okay. How’s the ball?” she looked at Jong Up with full of worry face.

“It’s… a mess…” Jong Up said softly. Ji Hye shocked then covered her face with her palm.

“Nooo!” then she started to cry. L walked to her and hugged her.

“Then the others? Sungjong and Zelo? Are thay okay?” he asked, looked worry too. Jong Up looked at Eun Mi before he said,

“They tried to prevent Yong Guk hyung and Sunggyu hyung, but …” he didn’t continue his words.

“But what?” Himchan walked to him, his face turned pale, although as a vampire, your face couldn’t be paler than you have now. But Himchan’s expression really looked sad and pale like a human.

Jong Up didn’t answer, and Na Mi said quickly.

“My twin will take care of Zelo. And I saw they bring Sungjong home. I’m sure he’s okay,”

Ji Hye cried after heard that and Hyo Mi sat on the ground, looked want to cry too. Himchan hugged her.

“Let’s go back…” Hyo Mi started to cry.

“NO!” Jong Up and Na Mi shouted together.

“You’ll be in danger! Zelo asked me to protect you all!” Jong Up shouted.

“Don’t go back!” shouted Na Mi too.

“Sungjong~a…” L said softly, loked very sad.

“I’m sorry, Jong Up…” he continued. Jong Up shook his head,

“You don’t have to feel sorry…” he said.

They didn’t know, from far, Sungyeol and Hoya watched them.

“We must take them home,” said Sungyeol.

“But how?” asked Woohyun.

“I’ll take Hyo Mi noona and L, hyung…” Sungyeol said.

“Then Himchan? And Jong Up?” Hoya asked.

“We’ll take care of them,” suddenly Dae Hyun and Young Jae appeared. Hoya and Sungyeol  turned around. For a moment, they must forgot their enmity and cooperate.

“OK,” said Hoya and Sungyeol.     

They ran together and quickly, unexpectedly Hoya grabbed Hyo Mi and Sungyeol grabbed L. Both of them shocked and then shouted.

Hyung! Noona!” Jong Up shouted.

“L! L!” Ji Hye ran quickly, tried to reach L.

“Hyo Mi!” Himchan shouted and ran to Hoya.

Daehyun and Youngjae moved, Daehyun grabbed Ji Hye and Young Jae blocked Jong Up and Himchan.

“Let me go!” L tried to escape from Sungyeol, but Sungyeol stronger than him and he held L tightly.

“L!” Ji Hye cried loudly.

Hyung, you don’t want to do this. Just let them go, jebal,” Jong Up said while looked at Young Jae.

“Young Jae, please…please…You’ll break so many hearts if you do this,” Himchan begged.

Young Jae closed his eyes.

“I can’t…Do you know what you’re doing right know? You can’t relate with enemy…” he finally said.

“You better kill me now if you want to separate me with Hyo Mi,” Himchan said suddenly. Young Jae shocked with Himchan’s words. So did Jong Up. L looked at Himchan and then to Sungyeol.

“Release me and you may kill me too. I prefer death than separate with Ji Hye. After I found my pair, I can’t let her go” he said firmly.

Sungyeol really shocked.

“L…” he said.

“Enmity has no use,” said Jong Up, while looked at Sungyeol and Young Jae.

“Are you crazy?” Young Jae shouted at him. Jong Up shook his head.

“There’ll be a war if we continue this!” Dae Hyun shouted at him too.

“I’ll beg to Sunggyu hyung for Ji Hye and Hyo Mi noona. And if he wants to kill me, I want he’ll do that not in front of Ji Hye. Let Ji Hye go. I’ll come with you,” L said.

“And I’ll beg to Yong Guk hyung for L and me,” Himchan said.

Sungyeol’s shriek full of frustration.

Aigo, what I must to do!” 

“Let them do what they want. We haven’t choice now. I’ll take care of Hyo Mi noona,” Hoya said.

“And I’ll take care of Ji Hye,” Daehyun said.

 Sungyeol sighed.

“OK. L, come with me,” and L followed him. Young Jae stared at Himchan and Himchan followed him.

Ji Hye and Hyo Mi looked at each other. Tried to say anything but they couldn’t. Daehyun grabbed Ji Hye’s arm and Hoya said to Hyo Mi.

“Come on, noona…”

“Where will we go? We can’t back home,” she asked. Na Mi looked at her and said.    

“Let’s go to my apartment,” she suggested.

They all agreed and followed her.