Chapter 11

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

Chaerin knocked on the looming door. A muffled “enter” was heard. 2NE1 entered Yang Hyuk Seok’s office. The whole YG family was already there waiting for the meeting that the president had called. The girls made their way to empty seats. Bom sat down by Gummy and looked across the table to a surprised. Both Jiyong and TOP sat across from her with new hairstyles. On top of Jiyong’s head was an afro in the shape of a heart it looked like and TOP sat sporting bright white hair. Bom covered her laugh as they looked at her and smiled. They quickly notice her laughter and began to laugh themselves. Gummy nudged Bom as YG cleared his throat and started the meeting.
“Okay, our schedule is very busy as we get closer to the end of the year. 2NE1 will be finishing their promotion of “It Hurts” so you girls will get ready for the end of the year programs. As you all know I have placed a countdown on the blog. It’s set to end on the 29th of this month. I will then post up about Big Bang’s comeback and the solo albums. Also, we have the Mnet Awards coming up. I know you all will do well and represent YG Entertainment well. 2NE1 will be performing as well as Gummy-sshi, YoungBae who will do “Hallelujah” with Big SeungHyun and Jiyong. We will also have a small announcement of the released of the “High High” music video at Mnet. MAMA will be somewhat the beginning announcement of GD&TOP’s unit and the beginning for BigBang’s comeback.
 
“For the promotion of the unit, we will do the triple track promotion like we did for 2NE1. The title tracks will be ‘High High’, ‘Knock Out’ which will be performed at MAMA, and ‘Oh Yeah’ featuring Bommie.”
“Eh?” Bom sat up quickly as everyone looked at her.
“Bommie, you will be ready to do the performance, right? I want you to sing with the boys each time they do the song.”
"Ye...yes, sir,” Bom took a deep breath before she looked at Jiyong and TOP who gave her a thumbs up.
“After MAMA, we have the Family Concert. It’s been some years since we had a concert like this so let’s do our best.”
“Yes,sir!” The whole room sounded together.
After the meeting, everyone started to file out or stay and mingle before getting back to work. Jiyong went to Bom, tapping her shoulder.
“BommieYang, do you like it?” Bom chuckled.
 “It’s interesting, Jiyong. What made you think of this hairstyle?”
“We wanted something that was new. So I picked this and hyung picked to go like a grandfather,” Both of them laughed as they looked at TOP who’s hair was being messed over by Se7en. Jiyong pulled Bom closer to whisper in her ear.
“I’m really excited to perform with you again, BommieBunny,” Jiyong pecked her cheek before pulling back and smiling. Bom smiled wide. Jiyong had only called her “BommieBunny” once when they first performed “We Belong Together”, when she started to fall for him.
“Noona!” Bom turned to see TOP calling her over to where he and Gummy, Se7en, and Dara stood. Bom waved to Jiyong before going over.
“So you finally told her, Ji?” Jiyong turned to Kush standing behind him with his arms folded.
“What are you talking about hyung?”
“Come on! Almost everyone knows that you like Bom,” Jiyong chuckled. “But you might want to know who else likes her and who she likes,” Jiyong looked at Kush who nodded toward Bom. Bom stood laughing in the group but playing with TOP’s hair. Jiyong could see that TOP’s eyes never left Bom as they stood shoulder to shoulder.