Chapter 3

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

TOP pulled Bom from the elevator. As she moved toward him, Jiyong’s hand flew out and grabbed TOP’s wrist that held Bom. TOP released Bom, throwing Jiyong’s hand off of him and looking at him.
  “Yah! What is wrong with you?”
                “What is it, Tabi?” TOP still looked at Jiyong with a pissed look but turned her attention back to Bom.
“You forgot your phone in the studio. It started to ring,” Bom grabbed the phone from TOP’s hand and saw that it was text message from Chaerin.
We are still in the practice room. We have to talk about “It Hurts” performances with Papa YG.”
“What’s wrong?” Jiyong said stepping closer to her.
“The girls are still in the practice room. I guess I’m here a little bit longer.”
“Oh,” Jiyong said dejected. Bom could see that he was somewhat upset. Bom reached out and touched his cheek. Jiyong looked up.
“Stay safe, both of you,” She pressed the elevator button and climbed back on. She waved as the doors closed on Jiyong and TOP.
“Hyung...do you like noona?” TOP looked to Jiyong who was still staring at the elevator.
“Are you trying to get a confess out of me or figure out your feelings?”
“What?” Jiyong looked at the charismatic rapper as he smirked at the leader.
“Are we going to meet Teddy & Kush hyung or what?” TOP said walking away. Jiyong reached out and turned him back. TOP’s hands automatically balled into fist as he looked at Jiyong.

“What are you to Bom, hyung?”

“What is really going on with you, Ji?”

“Just answer the question, hyung! Are you two together?”

“If I give you answer, will you belive me?” Jiyong looked at him questionably. “Thought not.”  Jiyong could never get a straight answer out of his hyung. He was close to all the members but for some reason the closeness he had with TOP was on some weird level that he couldn’t understand. He could turn to him when Youngbae was not around or wouldn’t be able to understand, but sometimes he wondered what was going on in his head.


Jiyong sat in the studio as he gave a last listen to the songs that were going on the album. TOP had been there earlier listening to his solo songs and the duo’s songs and he was satisfied with how they turned out. Jiyong had gotten over the anger he felt that night. He really couldn’t stay angry with TOP because he was one of his closest friends.
The last song ended and Jiyong finished his notes to give to YG for the cd to go into production. As he was writing, Jiyong heard the door open but he didn’t look up.
“Hyung, do you know if YG hyung is in his office? I need to give him these notes and schedule a photoshoot for me and TOP hyung.”
“Sajangnim should still be in his office. Dara and I just came from there,” Jiyong jumped from his seat to see Bom standing behind him. His eyes grew wide as he looked at her.