Chapter 4

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

“BommieYang...you’re here?” Bom smiled. “What are you doing here?”
“I’m actually going with TOP and the girls to eat. He said he want to treat us for winning 1st place and we are celebrating his nominations.”
“Oh, really?”
“Do you want to come?” Jiyong sat back down.
“Nah, I have work to finish, some photos for that G-market commercial, and then BigBang is going to Japan for a fanmeeting.”
“Oh, okay,” Bom looked away, puffing her cheeks as she looked around the room. Jiyong chuckled.
“Noona...” The door opened, cutting Jiyong’s sentence. TOP stepped into room and was taken aback.
“Noona! Did I keep you waiting?”
“No, Had fun shopping?”
“Always. Ji, what time are we leaving for Japan?”
“Early in the morning then we will be there for the fanmeeting and then the Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival.”
“We’ll be flying to Japan after our performance then,” Bom said.

“Are you ready to go, noona?” TOP asked as he moved toward the door.

“Yeah,” Bom turned to Jiyong. “Are you sure you don’t want to come?”
“Yeah. Go have fun.”
“Well get some rest, Jiyong.”
“I’ll be back later, Ji,” Jiyong nodded as the two of them left.

Jiyong stood out against the wall outside the dorm. They should’ve been back by now. YG hyung allowed them to go out but he didn’t like when they stayed out too long. Jiyong sighed as he looked up at the lights on the ceiling. What was taking them so long? Soon he got his answer with voices and footfall.
Jiyong moved off the wall as Dara, Chaerin, and Bom rounded the corner and stopped.
“Jiyong oppa, what’s up?” Chaerin said smiling as she walked to him.
“Just making sure my sisters made it home safe. Where’s Minji?”
“She didn’t come with us. She stayed in the dorm,” Dara said moving behind Chaerin. “Did you knock on the door?”
“No, I actually need to Bommie noona about our album,” Bom’s eyes grew wide as she moved toward the group. Dara and Chaerin moved into the dorm without another word but smiling. Jiyong and Bom stood in silence in the lonely hallway.
“Jiyong, is something wrong with the song?”
“No, it’s....” Jiyong sighed before he took Bom’s hand and pulled her away toward the elevator. The door to the dorm opened quickly as Chaerin and Dara stuck their heads out. Looking down the hall, they saw the two had disappeared.
“Do you think they are dating?” Dara whispered.
“Darong!” Dara laughed hysterically as the two went back into the dorm.
Jiyong let go of Bom’s hand as they reached the rooftop. The wind blew lightly causing Bom to wrap her arms around her. Jiyong saw her shiver and gave her the light jacket he wore.
“Noona...”
“Is something wrong with the song  did?” Bom asked, cutting Jiyong off. “Do you want me to record my part again?”
“No! Noona...Big Bang will be in Japan until the 4th. So we will have two free days before coming back home.”
“So?”
“I want to show you something when we are there, so try not to be busy, okay?”
“Why?” Jiyong grabbed her hand. His fingers were warm around hers which shocked her.

 

“Just wait and see, okay?” Bom looked at his pleading face and smiled.

“Okay, Jiyong,” He smiled as he held onto her hand tighter. They soon made their way back inside and Jiyong make his way to his apartment below 2NE1’s. Bom entered back into the dark dorm and went straight back to her room. Bom stood in her room, holding her hand as she felt the warmth of Jiyong’s hand. What did he want to show her in Japan?