Chapter 16

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

The entire YG family sat in the semi-circle for rehearsal for the biggest concert in some years, the YG Family Concert. Se7en, Gummy, Big Bang, and 2NE1 showcasing the family as one. Jokes and laughter filled the air as they continued to rehearse and get ready.

Bom entered the studio with the family members moving about as the musicians tuned and got ready. She had let Jiyong enter sometime before her and could see him having fun with his band mates but also being the serious leader that always was.

"Okay, are we all here?" Se7en said moving to the center of the room.

"Yeah, hyung!" Taeyang said smiling as he sat on side of Dara. The other family members moved to empty seats. Bom moved to a seat near the wall and soon found Jiyong on side of her.

"Noona, are you okay?” Bom didn’t notice until then that she had tensed up as he sat next to her. She relaxed a little as Jiyong smiled at her with his bright smile that the fans went crazy for. Bom found that she wasn’t immune to it.

“Who wants to start first?” Se7en asked. Being the senior artist out of all of them, he took charge has his nickname of being the director took over. Everyone looked at the set list that was given to them and each tried to pick who would practice first?

“Gummy sshi and Bommieyang noona first!” Jiyong shouted. Everyone looked at their list to see that the two vocalists did have a song together near the middle of the concert.

“Okay, ready Bom?” Gummy said adjusting her mic. Bom nodded and looked over to see Jiyong smirking as he continued to look forward. The two sung, stopping every once and a while to point out spots where one would sing and when the other would and when they would sing together. After the song finished, Se7en moved on two having Gummy do her solo songs. Jiyong leaned over to Bom’s ear.

“Bommieyang’s voice will always be my favorite,” Jiyong sat back up as he looked over the pages with Daesung on his other side. Bom’s heart jumped. Jiyong’s teasing and compliments were like energy for Bom. She knew that he only teased when she needed to work harder and complimented when she tried her best. Without Jiyong…she really couldn’t see how she could have completely succeeded.

“Good work everyone!” Jiyong shouted as he waved and bowed to everyone in the room. Everyone responded and moved about to get ready to leave.

“Hyung, you are going to the studio?” SeungRi asked as he was putting on his sunglasses, even though it was dark outside.

“Yeah, I’m going to go work with Teddy hyung and Kush hyung on the mixes for the concert,” Jiyong said grabbing his bag. Bom slipped on her jacket and tried to rush toward Jiyong but was stopped by TOP’s hand.

“Noona, are you coming? We are going to get something to eat at hyung’s restaurant,” Bom looked at the doorway to see Jiyong was gone. Top looked to where she was looking.

“N…no. I’m just going to go back to the dorm. I’m tired and I feel a little sick.”

“Oh, okay. Get some rest,” TOP let go as Bom moved out of the room quickly. He knew she was lying and he knew where she was going.

Jiyong sat in the studio, bobbing his head to the beat of Lollipop which was to be performed for the first time at the concert. He didn’t hear the door open nor did he feel Bom’s presence. He did notice her once she set the coffee cup down beside him.

“Ah! Noona! What are you doing here?” Bom stepped back and smile.

“I thought you could use something to keep you up and some company,” Jiyong stopped the music and stood in front of Bom. He smiled as he rubbed the back of his head.

“You don’t have to stay. I won’t be long. Kush hyung told me to go home anyway.”

“Well, I’ll stay since the girls have already left.”

“Oh, well, I’ll take you back right now,” Jiyong grabbed his coat and moved toward the door.

“No! I can wait! Just finish up. I like to watch you work,” Bom said sitting on the black couch at the back of the room. Jiyong smirked as he put his coat down went back to the sound board.