Chapter 17

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

An hour passed before Jiyong finished the mixing he could do without being fuzzy in the middle which could feel taking over. Jiyong stood and notice that Bom wasn't sitting on the couch anymore but lying down. He chuckled as he moved toward her.

Instead of waking her, he sat on the ground near her face and just stared. He stared at her long eyelashes that touched her cheek, her bunny nose that she twitched and made him laugh, her lips that were soft and beautiful.

“BomYang…yeoppuda…” Bom’s nose twitched as she smiled and opened her eyes.

“What did you say?”

“Oh? Noona wasn’t asleep, huh? Bom sat up and smiled.

“I was resting my eyes,” Jiyong climbed onto the sofa next to her and smile.

“Bommieyang will always be my number one pick, you know that, right?” Bom grinned as she fidgeted with her fingers.

“Jiyong-ah,” Bom looked at him, sleep was present on his face but his eyes showed that he was fully attentive to her. “You know when you do certain things, it upsets me.”

“I know and I don’t want you to be upset or mad at me.”

“That’s the thing! I can’t be really upset or mad at you. Just hurt,” Jiyong took her hand and turned her towards him.

“I don’t want you to hurt. I might have hurt you before but I don’t want to anymore.”

“How can you not?”

“I know can’t be there for you all the time but I want you to know that no matter what, I will be the one who will make you feel better. No one else. Before you even think of calling up the 2NE1 members, YG sajangnim, or even TOP hyung, you come to me. I will stop and make time for you. I promise.”

“Jiyong,” Tears formed in Bom’s eyes as Jiyong held her face and moved in closer. Their lips crushed against one another. Bom’s heart felt light as she kissed Jiyong back and in that moment they were finally happy to be together.

TOP approached the studio he knew Jiyong would be in. He had coffee in hand for both him and Jiyong and was ready to stay up with him. Before entering, TOP looked through the glass door to see what the leader was doing. He was surprised to see Jiyong and Bom. All he could really do was chuckle and move away. He was a little hurt but he knew that the two of them needed each other.

~~ 3 weeks later ~~

“The shoes were some green and purple colors that looked like a kindergarten painted it” Jiyong said drawing out the image in the air.

 

“Really?” TOP’s deep laugh entered the practice room and the two sat in the room by themselves waiting. They had made an early debut after the Family Concert. A first for YG, a world debut on YouTube for not only their domestic fans but the international fans that even surprised them still that they had. Then their debut on the music shows with Inkigayo being first even after a possibility of them not performing there before.

 

“How much were they?”

 

“You’re not going to buy them, are you, hyung?” 

 

“No” Jiyong laughed at his hyung as they continued to joke. The door of the practice room opened as Bom entered with a meek smile.

 

“Hi” She said softly. Jiyong looked up and smiled.

 

“Noona! You’re here! Let’s get started,” The three were on stage once again performing “Oh Yeah” like old times. As the song ended, they struck their poses with Bom standing between the two of them. Jiyong then grabbed hold of Bom’s hand.

 

“Now, noona lay your head on hyung’s shoulder,” Bom was hesitate until TOP pulled her over.

 

“Perfect,” Jiyong said looking at their pose in the mirror. “This will be our pose for end of the song, okay?”

“Um!” TOP moved away to get his water bottle. Bom was about to move but Jiyong held on tight to her hand.

 

“Jiyong, I’ll be right back. I’m going to get another water bottle for noona,” Jiyong continued to hold on to her hand though Bom tried to pull away.

 

“Alright, but take too long.”

 

“Okay, okay,” TOP rushed out of the room, leaving the two alone. Jiyong pulled Bom close and kissed her. He released her with a smile.

“Why do you always surprise me like that?”

“If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to see that face and your smile,” Bom grinned brightly as she sat down on the floor. The door to the practice room opened again with TOP eating a banana.

“Hyung? What happened to the water?” TOP looked down at the fruit in his hand and shrugged.

“I forgot. She can have mine,” TOP picked up his bottle and was taking it to Bom.

“No!” Jiyong rushed over with his bottle and gave to Bom. TOP smirked as he sat down beside her.

“You two are so obvious by now.”

“No, we aren’t!” Jiyong and Bom sounded together. TOP chuckled loudly. The two of them smiled meekly.

“You two are…as long as you are happy. Just remember Ji!”

“I know, hyung! Don’t worry about it. Now let’s practice one more time.”

“Ah!” TOP laid on the floor, rolling around like the 5 year old that was inside of him. Bom laughed as she watched.

“Fine, hyung. I think we got it for tomorrow. You can go,” TOP leaped up and saluted.

“Yes, sir!” He chuckled again before he gathered his stuff and left. Bom waved goodbye to him. Before she could turn around, Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Bommieyang, are you ready for the performance?”

“Uh-huh, as long as you are there,” Jiyong released Bom as she turned to him.

“You didn’t know? I’m forever with you.”

“That was cheesy, Jiyong-ah!” The two laughed as gathered their things to go. Jiyong quickly grabbed her hand as they made their way out.