Chapter 2

Love is falling...Don't Go...

Bom got back to the dorm about an hour before the sun rose. She had cried into TOP’s shoulder for about a good hour. She needed that, to cry and a shoulder. He didn’t say anything to her. He just comforted her and helped her to the van that waited to take her back to the dorm, since he was riding with Jiyong back. On the ride, Bom kept thinking that maybe she had fallen in love with the wrong one of the duo.
    The rest that Bom tried to get was short as she heard the door to her room open.
  “Unni?” Minji’s resonating whisper entered the room before she did. Bom turned away from her. Minji plodded over to the bed and sat on the edge, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she looked at the top of the oldest member’s head.
    “Unni, wake up,” Bom tried to hide further under the blankets as she groaned.
    “Go bother Chaerin or Dara, Minkki.”
  “They are already up. Unni! Come on!” Minji said jumping up and down on the bed and tickling Bom. Bom flayed and laughed as she tried to move away from Minji’ attack. After a minute of the tickle fest, Minji stood over a breathless Bom who pouted as she looked up at the maknae.
    “Unni, are you awake now?”
    “Get out!” Bom jumped up from the bed and pushed the laughing Minji out of the room.
  “But, unni, Manger Pig said that we have to get to the salon to get ready for a photo-shoot and then practice later,” Bom groaned again as she fell on the shoulders of Minji who held her up.
    “Can’t I sleep?”
  “Nope, let’s go, Bunny unni!” Minji dragged Bom out of the room and to the restroom to get washed up. Bom was surprised somewhat by the maknae’s stength but didn’t feel like complaining as she was forced into the bathroom.

  “Good work today!” The 2NE1 members shouted as they bowed to the photoshoot staff and made their way out to their van. The girls climbed into the van with Bom being last as she was looking at her phone. Closing the door, Chaerin saw the distracted look on Bom’s face.
    “Bommie unni, what’s wrong?”
    “Jiyong wants me to stop by the studio after practice.”
    “Okay, that will be fine.”
After about 2 hours of practice, Bom sat outside Teddy’s studio. The text message she got from Jiyong asked her to wait outside the studio because he had something to discuss. She wondered want. As she sat waiting, every few minutes she would yawn. She really was still tired from the late night session and needed some sleep.
    “Noona, you’re here?” Bom looked up to see TOP leaving out of the studio, a bottle of water in hand.
    “Um. Is Jiyong here?”
    “Nah, he’s still talking to hyung sajangnim about Big Bang's album. Why don't you come in?"
    “Jiyong told me to wait here. I’ll just wait.”
   “Okay, I’ll be right back,” Bom smiled as TOP waved bye and continued down the hall way. Pressing the button on the elevator, TOP was surprised as the doors opened to Jiyong.
    “Where are you going, hyung?” Jiyong asked as he stepped off and TOP stepped on the elevator.
   “Dongwook hyung wanted me to see something. I’ll be right back. Oh, and Bommie noona is here. She’s waiting,” Before Jiyong could say anything to TOP about what happened last night, the doors closed. Jiyong wanted to ask about why they were together. Why there were hugging, about their relationship. Jiyong continued to the studio but stopped as he saw Bom sleeping outside the door. Jiyong couldn’t do anything but chuckle as he approached the singer. Jiyong’s heart started to beat quicker as he got closer and saw her sleeping face. Her long lashes rested on her chubby cheeks , her lips pursed as she breathed slowly.Jiyong slipped beside Bom, pulling her head to his shoulder as they sat in silence. Twenty minutes passed before Bom opened her eyes. She forgot where she was for a second but was brought to reality by the near voice.
    “Had a nice nap, Bommie yang~?” Bom sat up quickly to Jiyong smiling.
    “Jiyong...was I asleep long?” Jiyong shook his head as he stood with her.
    “Let’s go in,” As Bom walked past him, Jiyong grabbed hold of her wrist.
    “Noona...I’m sorry about yesterday,” Bom turned to him as he let go of her. “I didn’t mean to upset you if I did. I just wanted the song to be perfect. We need noona on the album.”
Bom could do nothing but smile as she looked at the shy boy before her.
    “Yah, kids, what are you two still waiting for out here?” They turned to TOP walking up to them, a smoothie in his hands.
    “Hyung, where did you...”
    “Let’s go. Teddy hyung is waiting,” TOP opened the door and let Bom and Jiyong walk in before him to the stern look of Teddy and Kush sitting. Bom moved behind Jiyong to hide from Teddy’s look under his trademark hat/hoodie look. Though he was like a teddy bear, Teddy had the same harsh look as TOP that would make people think he was mean.
    “Took ya’ll long enough to get her. SeungHyun, what is that?”
    “DongWook hyung said he wants to buy a smoothie shop to run. I talked him out of it. This is some nasty ,” The room burst into laughter as the atmosphere changed.
    “Jiyong, you said you had some changes?” Kush said looking to the young producer.
    “Yeah. Hyung, I know that you wanted noona on “Don’t Go Home” but I think we should change it up,” Bom stood shocked. What did he mean but change it? Did he not want her on the song or the album?
    “I think we can use her on hyung’s song “Oh Yeah”. She fits the chorus for the song.”
    “You think so?”Teddy said his chin as he thought. “Let’s try it. Are you fine with that, Bom?”
    “Sure she is, right, noona?” Bom looked at the excited look on Jiyong’s face as she nodded for her to agree.
    “Whatever Ji and TOP say they want. It’s for them.”
    “Alright then.”
    “Let’s do this!” TOP shouted as he threw away the half drunken smoothie he had been working on through the whole conversation.
The recording finished quickly and the oldest decided to go out to eat and drink. All looked to Bom for the final member of their venture.
    “I can’t. I have to do a performance tomorrow.”
    “Ah! Well, go get some rest,” Teddy said patting her on the head.
    “Ne~, good work today!” Bom said as she was leaving. Jiyong grabbed his stuff quickly and jumped behind her.
    “I’ll take BomYang back to the dorm and meet you at the club?” All three of the men were in agreement. Jiyong saw the smile on TOP’s face as he shooed them away and couldn’t do anything but laugh as they left. Walking down the hallway, Jiyong began humming one of the songs they had just recorded before he started singing like Bom.
    “Oh yeah! Oh yeah!”
    “Yah! Is that suppose to be how I sound?” Jiyong laughed as they got on the elevator.
    “BomYang’s funny. Noona’s voice is unique. I like it,” Bom could feel her face turn red as Jiyong smiling and biting his lip. The elevator doors opened and the two were surprised to find TOP standing there, breathing heavy but smiling.
    “Noona...I didn’t miss you,” TOP grabbed her wristed and pulled her from the elevator.