Chapter 15

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

~~ 3 weeks later ~~
“The shoes were some green and purple colors that looked like a kindergarten painted it ” Jiyong said drawing out the image in the air.
 
“Really?” TOP’s deep laugh entered the practice room and the two sat in the room by themselves waiting. They had made an early debut after the Family Concert. A first for YG, a world debut on Youtube for not only their domestic fans but the international fans that even surprised them still that they had. Then their debut on the music shows with Inkigayo being first even after a possibility of them not performing there before.
 
“How much were they?”
 
“You’re not going to buy them, are you, hyung?” 
 
“No ” Jiyong laughed at his hyung as they continued to joke. The door of the practice room opened as Bom entered with a meek smile.
 
“Hi ” She said softly. Jiyong looked up and smiled.
 
“Noona  You’re here  Let’s get started,” The three were on stage once again performing “Oh Yeah” like old times. As the song ended, they struck their poses with Bom standing between the two of them. Jiyong then grabbed hold of Bom’s hand.
 
“Now, noona, lay your head on hyung’s shoulder,” Bom was hesitate until TOP pulled her over.
 
“Perfect,” Jiyong said looking at their pose in the mirror. “This will be our pose for end of the song, okay?” TOP nodded as he grabbed and squeezed Bom’s hand. 
 
“Noona, we can take a break to...”
 
“Jiyong, I’ll be right back. I’m going to get another water bottle for noona.”
 
“Alright, but take too long.”
 
“Okay, okay,” TOP rushed out of the room, leaving the two alone. Bom dropped to the floor as Jiyong went to work on the music system.
 
“Jiyong-ah...are you okay with this?”
 
“The ending pose? Yeah, it fits well and the fans will love it.”
 
“No,” Jiyong turned back to her. “With me and SeungHyun...being closer,” Jiyong chuckled walking back to her and lowering down to the floor.
 
“Noona, are you happy?” Bom nodded.
 
“Then I’m happy for you. I usually hide my feelings but with you, I can’t. At first, it hurt but I’m truly happy for you. Hyung cares a lot for you and just seeing your smile is good enough for me,” Jiyong stood up smiling. Bom couldn’t help but smile. She was happy with TOP with his caring personality and silliness and seeing that Jiyong was okay with was relieving. 
The door of the practice room opened again as TOP entered with a banana that he was eating.
 
“Hyung  What happened with the water?” TOP looked at the banana and swallowed the piece he was chewing.
 
“I forgot. Sorry, noona,” Jiyong and Bom laughed.
 
Practice ended after Jiyong and TOP along with 2NE1's for the end of the year programs. TOP and Bom boarded the elevator alone. Bom leaned her head on his shoulder like she did before during practice.
 
“Noona, are you hungry?
 
“Mmm, what did you have in mind?”
 
“Ice cream,” Bom lifted her head.
 
“Are you sure you’re not an alien? What planet are you from?”
 
“Same one as you, noona,” TOP smiled and kissed her forehead. Bom rested her head back on her caring alien as they made their way out into the world for some late night ice cream.
 
Tada! The loving alien couple, TOPBom, ends our story with an ice cream date. I want to say thank you to all of you for reading my story. This is my first and probably last fanfic. I’m not much of a fanfic writer but this was fun. I might write another but I don’t know what to write about! Thank you once again.
-Xiaorongda