Chapter 12

Love is falling...Don't Go...

Days passed as the schedule of YG Family went by before the big night: The Mnet Asian Music Awards. Keeping a low profile until the official debut of the unit, Jiyong and TOP were the last to make their way to Macau for the award show. Sitting in the van on their way to the hotel to get ready, it was silence between them. TOP was always quiet when they went somewhere, whether thinking or sleeping. Jiyong looked over at him as he bobbed his head to the music playing in his headphones. It was now or never to know the truth. Jiyong said to himself that he was going to get answer out of TOP no matter what.

 
“Hyung,” TOP looked over and took out his headphones. 
 
“Yeah, Ji?”
 
“Hyung...Do you like Bommie noona?” TOP looked surprised but laughed.
 
“Why are you...”
 
“Just answer the question, hyung. I need to know.”
 
“Ji, I don’t want her to get hurt and just thinking that no one will be there if you aren’t,” Jiyong sighed.
 
“I guess I understand it. I’m worried that I might not be there for her too.”
 
“Ji...”
 
“I want to be there for Bom but it seems like I haven’t and you have.”
 
“Ji, she really cares about you as much as you do for her. She just needs you to be there.”
 
“She likes you, hyung. You might not see it but she really likes you...and you like her,” TOP looked out the window at the passing city. He knew that he was telling the truth but he could let his feelings interfere with that of his best friend.
 
“I’m going to talk to noona after the show,” Jiyong said bring TOP’s attention back to him. “I just want to know that nothing will change will change between us. That we can still be cool and close, no just for this album, not just for Big Bang but for us. I need to know that we can still be brothers,” Jiyong held out his hand as he stared at TOP with a straight-face. TOP wanted it that way. No matter what was to happen after the night, they were still brothers who have been going after their dream together. TOP smiled and took hold of Jiyong’s hand.
 
“Most definitely, bro.”
 
okay, readers! There is two chapters left but it’s up to YOU how those two chapters are to go. This was suppose to be a GBom story but the way it went on paper and how many of you have been commenting, you like to see TOPBom. So I am asking now with a poll: Who sholud Bom pick, Jiyong or SeungHyun? I’ll give everyone a week to vote (until the 24th). Whatever the vote is, that will be the conclusion. So vote and get ready for the ending! Thank you for reading!