Tea House Adventure Part 1

Roommates (dropped)

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone!

Now, I want to say sorry beforehand because this will be the most boring chapter in the entire universe. It's a character development segment to introduce some new characters in the collection!

Honestly, you can read Tea House Adventure Part 2 without reading Part 1, or if you still want to read Part 1, I suggest you scroll down to the last three paragraphs--those are the only paragraphs actually connected to Part 2 :))

Without further ado, I give you Tea House Adventure Part 1!

 


 

Suho grinned, "Sorry, guys, but it's Tong-its!"  Suho did a little victory dance after setting down his final house; he was the first to finish his hand.

But of course, it was predestined: Suho was the best among them when it comes to card games. Maybe they were going through their rebellion phase or maybe they were feeling lucky today, but nonetheless, Chanyeol and Kai challenged Suho to a game of Tong-Its, that one game Suho hardly played. They thought they could win against him for once, but even the gods saw that the two already lost even before the game began just because it was Suho whom they were defying. 

The card Suho threw away was a Seven of Diamonds. He glanced at Chanyeol.

Deciding that the last card Suho disregarded was useless to him, Chanyeol took a card : a Six of Spades. He only had a few left: a Two, two Threes, a Four of Spades, a Five of Hearts, and that Six he just drew. Chanyeol then scanned through the pile; discovering that the Five of Spades had not yet been discarded, he swallowed hard.

Should he wait for it?

He repeatedly shifted his gaze from his hand to the pile. "...Should I...? Or should I just throw this one...? Hyung, you've made this a million times harder for me!"

Suho chuckled. "Sorry, but I don't really see how this is my fault."

No, Hyung, I don't know how you did it, but you knew this was going to happen. You totally manipulated us, Hyung. You totally manipulated us.

"Argh! Fine, I'll just throw this one away!" Chanyeol exclaimed and angrily discards the Six.

"Woohoo, thanks, Hyung, you just made my day~" Kai rejoiced as he took the card, and set down a house. That left Kai with only one more card, and as a rule of the game, threw it to the pile. "All right, second place! Not bad!" he triumphantly said.

"You !" Chanyeol shouts, shoving his remaining cards onto the mess of cards on the ground. Kai and Suho laughed at him.

"You playing Tong-its?" Lu Han asked them, entering the dorm lobby.

"Yeah. Want to join us?" Suho offered.

Lu Han fixed his hat, tucking his fringe inside to reveal his porcelain-like forehead, and put on his face mask and sunglasses. "No thanks; I'm bad at that game. Ask my roommate when she's back. Anyway, I've got some stalking to do." And with that, Lu Han strolled out of the building.

"Stalking? Who's he going to stalk?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hyung, isn't it obvious? Noona went out with Tao and Se Hun."

 


 

Author's Note:

I told you guys, boring chapter :))

Please understand that I wrote Part 1 because I wanted to try how well I can explain a game without directly telling the instructions :))

Anyway, Tong-Its is a game that will often recur in this series! So, this chapter isn't useless after all XD

Thanks to all my subscribers and readers! I'm surprised to see how many views this fanfic is getting!

 

Next chapter: It's about time you find a new room to live in.