Competition

Roommates (dropped)

You were not convinced. Is this really the cute, sensitive, bbuing bbuing master you all knew as Huang Zitao?

You shook your head. No way. The Tao you love cries in every drama, eats ice cream as if it were his last meal in the world, likes to cuddle (even though you end up punching him), purrs like a cat, and introduces himself as the panda of the group. Oh, and he likes Gucci. 

There is absolutely no way that your Tao is this Wushu virtuoso currently competing in an exhibition tournament, wielding a sword, throwing kicks and punches, and flipping in mid-air. His eyes were sharp, like those of a hawk about to dive and grip its helpless prey; his movements, albeit fierce and powerful, still emitted a tinge of gracefulness; his arms flowed like water, and you swear you could see his aura blasting off from his gestures.

He does one last high kick—a kick so high, his leg goes past his head—and ends his routine with a final straddle jump, his long legs forming a perfectly horizontal line in the air. He lands on the mat elegantly, and bows to the audience.

Amazed, you vigorously clap and cheer for him. "You go get those gold medals, Huang Zitao!" you shout amidst the hurrahs and bravos of everyone on the bleachers.

Of course, his fanclub was there in the first two rows, while you stayed in the last few where there were hardly any spectators. His fans' squeals deafened the crowd, so it surprised you when Tao looks up at you, acknowledging what you just yelled. His seriousness quickly changes to an expression like that of a little boy who, after getting lost, finally finds his mother. He waves cutely and excitedly at you, and you respond with a thumbs-up, and mouth the words, "You were awesome."

 

 

Lu Han, who is a few feet from you, notices that Tao is looking specifically at someone. When he sees that it's you, Lu Han stops clapping altogether, and crosses his arms. 

 


 

Author's Note:

Hey~ 

Thanks for reading!

And did you guys notice? The title of this chapter can mean two things 

8D 

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS SERIES 

<3 

It started off as something I just randomly thought of, and now it has grown into something.

 

Again, thank you so much!

Feel free to tell me what you think about the drabbles, and, if you have any suggestions, comment away!

 

Next chapter: Lay thinks that you should spend a bit more, and buy ingredients that will make dinner even more special.