Love is Blind

Roommates (dropped)

"Here, take this."

 

You gingerly took the tube by the edge, handling it with care. "Kris, what the hell is this?" you asked, reading the label of the product.

 

Etude House.

 

"For your skin," he answered tersely.

 

"Why are you giving me this?"

 

"For your skin."

 

"Kris, answer properly," you demanded, not knowing what to feel about his 'present'.

 

"Well," he reached out to poke your cheek, only to have you forcefully push his hand away. He gave you a small smile, "It's for your skin."

 

"Yes, Kevin Wu, I think I got that."

 

You threw the tube on the bed. "You know I hate Etude House."

 

"I do, but because you're always on the go, doing this and doing that, you sweat like a pig, and that does not do justice to your pretty skin."

 

"Pretty skin? Kris, maybe you're talking about yours."

 

He chuckled. "I wish I were. But seriously, you need this. I know you'd refuse every facial cream, powder, or moisturizer I throw at you, but at least accept this facial wash. This is as simple as it can get."

 

Kris cleared his throat. "Besides, you don't see it, but everyone in EXO thinks you're pretty."

 

You froze. "...Even though I look like a dude?"

 

He shot you a rare smile, "Yes, even though you look like a dude."

 

Blood rushed up to your face.  You quickly got the facial wash, and scrambled out the door. "All of you need glasses!" you exclaimed.

 

"If that's the case, then Lu Han is blind!" 


Author's Note:

Hey, everyone~

Just a short drabble here! And yes, it's a Kris moment. Because I love Kris, so shut up. :))

Anyway, I am happy to hear that everyone loves Lu Han's perspective :)) His thoughts are much simpler, but then, that's only because he's jealous? Maybe :))

I needed to do that in order for you guys to see the difference between him and the girl :))

And thank you, once again, for reading, subscribing and commenting! Thank you also to all the new subscribers! :-)

Drop in a comment or two! I'd love to hear your thoughts 8D